This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
    That's such a punishment We need that kiss in Movie 3...We really really do...that kiss is just...awesome! *goes back to watching grace gif*

Edit- Do you have the behind the scene pic of that kiss...I forgot to save it last time
    we do...we need at least one kiss(real one) and hot!

OF course...

sigpic

Comment

D'oh! How could I forget the most guttery one of all! *is ashamed*
      i didn't count the Grace one but how could i forget Broca Divide?!

& i'd been guuted if i were and had to watch this

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        Thank you! I love that pic because you can see where his legs are...and where she's at...and this is so not being PG *cough* sorry

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Thank you! I love that pic because you can see where his legs are...and where she's at...and this is so not being PG *cough* sorry
          She's sitting in his lap...in a way...between...Jack

and with that...I try to say good night!

*waves to shippers...kisses Jack*
          sigpic

Comment

So since the episode of the week is 'Paradise Lost' I made a wallpaper for it
            Warning: Possible thunkage

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv339/regularamanda/th_thunkable.jpg[/URL]
            Oh yes. Bringing sexy back, indeed! I can only think dirty things during that episode. That t-shirt, the scruff, the bare feet. . . guh.
            sigpic
            Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              Fish

(sorry, had to be done )

Er...wouldn't that be "fish" (euphamistically speaking)?

[QUOTE=Milli;10073369]Wohoo I have mastered multiquoting! Thanks for the continuing welcomes.[/SPOILERS]

Yeesh, I haven't. I do it the hard way. :::grumble:::
              Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by 0xNatashax0 View Post
                & i'd been guuted if i were and had to watch this
                http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/o...leted/PoV2.gif
                Well, Jack certainly knew what it was like to kiss 'Sam' after that. Even if she wasn't the Sam from 'his' reality.

Ahh, what fantasies that should have brought about in his mind . . . and conjured, even if unwillingly, in Sam's . . .
                sigpic
                Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  They are soooo good at that

Hopefully they'll get a chance to show us again in Movie #3

Comment

Fic feedback, OT
                    Spoiler:
                    Now I feel a bit guilty...I didn't post my fic (lack of feedback) comment as a plea for kudo's, honestly. I was simply acknowledging that when I, the author, feels the story is substandard, that it is often reflected in feedback levels. Thanks, though, for those who went off to read.

So...I know we just met and we're new at working together, but you mind if I stand smooshed into your shoulder a bit?

Nope...as long as you don't mind me doing the same.

It's the beginning of the SEGC!!

Ahhh. Eye contact.
                    Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                      Well, Jack certainly knew what it was like to kiss 'Sam' after that. Even if she wasn't the Sam from 'his' reality.

Ahh, what fantasies that should have brought about in his mind . . . and conjured, even if unwillingly, in Sam's . . .
                      Oh definitely...some gutter fantasies I bet too *must.stop.thinking.gutter*

Originally posted by babancat View Post
                      They are soooo good at that

Hopefully they'll get a chance to show us again in Movie #3
                      They really are good at that

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post

Ah yes. The ring scene I agree.

Except....

We know how Sam feels, and that she just wants/needs him to stop her, to tell her why she shouldn't marry Pete. She really doesn't want his selflessness.

She wants him. **deep sigh**

But you're absolutely right. Jack was acting selflessly. In the end though it was for the best because it was her decision to make and she made it.

i think it would have been very interesting if she'd just said ~~

sam - dammit, just tell me what you want me to do!

jack - uh... carter, i can't tell you what to do with your own life.

sam - why not?!

jack - because it's YOUR life!

sam - ... but i'm hanging by a thread here, and you're just letting me hang.

jack - i can't make up your mi--

sam - help me!

jack - help you *what*?!

sam - if you don't care, *really* don't care, then just tell me so!

jack - carter...

sam - or if you care about *me*, and maybe want... me...

jack - what do you want--

sam - tell me not to marry him.

jack - i can't--

sam - i'm pleading with you, jack, to open up to me! for once, for one %#*&ing moment, be honest with me!

jack - don't marry him!!!

sam - ......... i won't.

jack turns to walk out, stopping by the door. with his back turned to her...

jack - thank you.

jack walks off.

sam - i... love you.

from the hall, sam hears the soft reply, 'i love you too'.

yes, i'm listening to music again. it sure stirs my muse.

sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                          i think it would have been very interesting if she'd just said ~~

< respectfully snipped>

Are you trying to make me cry? *sniff* Listen to music more!!!

Comment

Hey Ship Family!

Sorry I missed the RT viewing but, whoa, thanks for the fic link to that lovely post ep. I left feedback. It completely washed away the slightly strange tast the last Paradise Lost fic I read left it was a Jack/Maybourne slash... I stumbled over it as it was not labelled as such and, boy, I left some feedback about that too. My eyes fair popped...

Welcome from me too Milli!

((((Egle))))
                            Spoiler:
                            My sympathies for your loss. Your furry friend was just the most gorgeous looking dog. I amss sure you haave many happy memories of good times spent together.

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                            Fic feedback, OT
                            Spoiler:
                            Now I feel a bit guilty...I didn't post my fic (lack of feedback) comment as a plea for kudo's, honestly. I was simply acknowledging that when I, the author, feels the story is substandard, that it is often reflected in feedback levels. Thanks, though, for those who went off to read.
                            OT/Fic
                            Spoiler:

Oh blimey Pol, don't you even go there. You know, experience has taught me that the most Kudos generally go out to popular people who shout the loudest rather than those who put the most effort/have the most talent. Feedback levels do not necessarily reflect the quality of the article at all. If they do then I'm really crap at everything I do because I hardly get any!
                            Actually, I probably am really crap at everything I do but then I am also English and therefore it's completely ingrained in me to be self-effacing and modest about my own meagre abilities.

Of course some people do get loads of feedback and itis deserved because they really are that good. I tend to count you among them but then, you already know I fangurl you.

On the subject of kisses:

The Broca Divide one showed they had that tingly thing there to start with.

The Point Of View one showed Jack understood how to attend to Sam's needs.

The Window Of Oportunity one showed us what Jack and Sam really wanted (since she reacted fairly positively to it even if she doens't remember it.)

The Grace one showed us what Sam really wanted (and we already know from previous kiss that her hallucination was spot on about how Jack would react.)

And the Moebius one showed us that in any time, any relaity, these two set the screen alight with their chemistry!

(Grace is still my favourite though, for all that slo mo GIF hotness.

I have a new video for you:

Dirty Little Secret

Umm, it may not work so I'll upload to... uh... somewhere else too when I figure out how to do that.
                            Last edited by Cagranosalis; 22 April 2009, 02:51 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                              Even if they couldn't afforded RDA, it wouldn't have cost them anything to mention Jack. If not Thor asking about him, then old Sam mentioning to Teal'c or Daniel that she misses him. Not a confirmation, and since the time bubble thing got... fixed, it basically wouldn't have happened. Close enough.

If only.
                              for me, it was an incredible insult not to mention jack, let alone have the character IN the ep.

it just fit in with the retrofitted series...
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                                for me, it was an incredible insult not to mention jack, let alone have the character IN the ep.

it just fit in with the retrofitted series...

You know, I have to admit, for the very last episode of the series, I have to agree. This, above everything else was completely nuts. Above the not-quite hints of S9 and 10, the near Martouf kiss, the Lack of Jack mentioned in Road Not Taken, the generally poor use of his time in the episodes he did agree to do... not having RDA in, or mentioning Jack in the last every episode was a poor decision on the part of TPTB. I'm pretty sure they could have done it if they tried and RDA would have agreed. Yes, they could even have found a way to still keep the relationship thing ambigious (not that they really needed to at that point) if that's what they wanted.

And we're ranting... Sally. You have started me off.

Anyway. TPTB owe me (us) big time and only a moment in movie #3, worthy of a squee that will register 4.9 on the Richter scale will do, IMO.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X