X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Nad, your mind is an AU/AT It's the broccoli that does it

...Don't make me write a Sam/Jack/Major Wood/Shep- drabble...

*waves more broccoli smoke onto the thread and has a solo-sit in to protest against the fact that TPTB still haven't taken over my ''Giles the lawngnome equals S/J Love'' story pitch.*

EDIT: That's what Sam and Jack do during their summer vacation. They take Giles to Disneyland.
    EDIT: Ignore me. I must have eaten something funny.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

...Don't make me write a Sam/Jack/Major Wood/Shep- drabble...

*waves more broccoli smoke onto the thread and has a solo-sit in to protest against the fact that TPTB still haven't taken over my ''Giles the lawngnome equals S/J Love'' story pitch.*

EDIT: That's what Sam and Jack do during their summer vacation. They take Giles to Disneyland.
      EDIT: Ignore me. I must have eaten something funny.
      *giggles*

but I would love to see such drabble...those are fun

Eaten something funny...*snort* ...purple broccoli?!?!
      sigpic

Comment

((((Egle)))) Sorry to hear about your dog

Yeah! Booooo! *paints a sheet for the rally*
        ''No other timelines, no AU!
        For they're icky and they're... Booooo!''

It's funny. I used to think that AU/AT (Not Amanda, but timeline) would not be my prefered scene, but now that all is quiet on the new scenes front...

I say bring 'em on! I'll make them real in my mind
        Yeah. I understand that at the time, when we were still longing for some hard evidence *er, no gutter intended* and only getting AU references that we would have been *upset*

But looking back at them now, especially with our belief that it is inevitable in Movie #3, they don't seem so bad.
        sigpic
        sig by Mada
        As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
          Yeah. I understand that at the time, when we were still longing for some hard evidence *er, no gutter intended* and only getting AU references that we would have been *upset*

But looking back at them now, especially with our belief that it is inevitable in Movie #3, they don't seem so bad.
          I agree. They balanced it out with non-alternate universe hints, e.g. Beneath the Surface, Paridise Lost, Heroes and less subtly in Threads (not that thats a bad thing )
          "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

Oh, I lov all the AU/AT/funkyness we've gotten in the past

Hehe.
            Wouldn't it be funny to see a scene with Sam and Jack having a complete blow out, yelling at eachother and ending it with a nasty break up, just to find out that it was an alternate S/J and that the next scene shows that real couple is just fine?
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hehe.
              Wouldn't it be funny to see a scene with Sam and Jack having a complete blow out, yelling at eachother and ending it with a nasty break up, just to find out that it was an alternate S/J and that the next scene shows that real couple is just fine?
              No No having a yelling match then kissing passionatly. Thats what usually happens in relationships
              "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

Hehe.
                Oohhh...imagine the angst...

and after they understood each other's point of view the come together again*cough*gutter*cough*
                sigpic

Comment

So since the episode of the week is 'Paradise Lost' I made a wallpaper for it
                  Warning: Possible thunkage
                  Last edited by Regularamanda; 22 April 2009, 02:55 PM.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                  Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                  Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

yes it's true we have been given plenty of awesomeness but it's just so spread out (except for ses4 of course)
                    but i have noticed one thing Sam doesn't remember any of the kisses whereas O'Neill must remember two!! how fair is that?! based on that alone movie #3 must produce results!!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by 0xNatashax0 View Post
                      yes it's true we have been given plenty of awesomeness but it's just so spread out (except for ses4 of course)
                      but i have noticed one thing Sam doesn't remember any of the kisses whereas O'Neill must remember two!! how fair is that?! based on that alone movie #3 must produce results!!!
                      Technically Sam remembers 1 (Broca Divide) and Jack remembers 3 (Broca Divide, Point of View...which wasn't really her, and Window of opportunity)

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                        Technically Sam remembers 1 (Broca Divide) and Jack remembers 3 (Broca Divide, Point of View...which wasn't really her, and Window of opportunity)
                        Sam remembers Grace as well...but she might not think it was "real" ... the whole concussion thing.

and Sam did saw another one...*hugs Sam*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          Sam remembers Grace as well...but she might not think it was "real" ... the whole concussion thing.

and Sam did saw another one...*hugs Sam*
                          D'oh! How could I forget the most guttery one of all! *is ashamed*

Comment

D'oh! How could I forget the most guttery one of all! *is ashamed*
                            Bad you...now I need to remind you of that one...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              Bad you...now I need to remind you of that one...

That's such a punishment We need that kiss in Movie 3...We really really do...that kiss is just...awesome! *goes back to watching grace gif*

Edit- Do you have the behind the scene pic of that kiss...I forgot to save it last time

Comment

Pol didn't put a link but here's the link to her campfire stories if you haven't read them yet- Treading Lightly that's her latest chapter, but if you have time, go and read the other ones!

You know we really should have a rule that if you mention a fic, you have to link it, seriously!
                                I second that! Thanks for the link - bookmarked and waiting for some time to read lots.

Ditto.

Re Alternate timelines/universes/things - it always takes me a while to work out which are our people. Apart from that I quite enjoy them - every science fiction show should have a few (well I think anyway).

Off to sleep now - Goodnight (or whatever time zone you're in) all.

Comment

Working...
                                X