This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
    If you talk a lot...or post pics () you should get off the moderation really really quick!
    Erm...I wouldn't post too many pics because the mods *could* see that as spam just talk a lot! Like we do...he he..
    sigpic

Comment

There is absolutely nothing wrong, for me, with posting these gifs. I love the heroes hug one. When he snuggles his face into her neck, is he giving her a light kiss or just pressing his face to her skin? She closes her eyes briefly, so I think he kisses her. I can't stop looking at that one.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      *cries* I'm once again bored in class... How evil of them...I want to do something useful!

Now I've posted all my gifs next...normal pictures!

*thinks of something else more useful to do at the moment*
      sigpic
      I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Erm...I wouldn't post too many pics because the mods *could* see that as spam just talk a lot! Like we do...he he..
        ...hmm...okay I didn't think about that , I take it back...just talk a lot!! Which it's for crying out loud! It shouldn't be very hard!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Jack that gave Sam a hug; after Daniel died. They both were upset and went to Jack's home together with T...who went Kelno'reeming...in the end Sam can't handle anymore..wants to go home, but Jack stops her just before she walks out...they look at each other for a moment and then HUG! (T is quiet during that time and only observes something he already knows)

The other way around...that's hard...

I would say Daniel's dead too...but that's cliche after my first scenario.

Ah I know...

After Abyss...on a moment he saw Ba'al again and the memories came back Sam feels guilty(because she is the one that pushed him to put that snake in his head) and in the end to comfort him she gives him a hug...

Phew that involved deep thinking... something else than I do during my class...I'm only "boss" there(in a good and funny way)
          Yes, Daniel's first, second, third death was definitely an opportunity for great hugs.

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
          Good question. I think after "Meridian", when Daniel died.

Hey, you're a girl, too.
          Yup!

Affinity...yeah he should have told her, but he was being so darn selfless and just wanting her to be happy

And I think he should have given her a hug after '100 days', 'Meridian' ,'Abyss', 'Paradise lost' There should have been lots! more hugs between those two
          Yes, yes, yes and yes to all.

I agree complete that we should have seen lots more hugs

Originally posted by Milli View Post
          Thanks for the welcome!

Oooh hugs! After Daniel died of course. Then after Jacob died. I wouldn't have complained about more than one hug in an episode! He would have seen her get up to leave the isolation room, and followed her. Definitely.
          Definitely!

How about New Order, when they got him out of stasis and her away from Fifth.

Beneath the Surface, the last scene when their memories come back and she's walking past him to leave. He should have called her "Thera", stopping her in her tracks. Then said "Come here" and pulled her into a hug then IMHO.

But hold up. Back to my question. I'm sure there would have been a hug after her Dad died, and after her promotion, for Christmas and well, you get the idea.

There should have been a hug after Grace and not an "Excuse me" in that last scene.

I'm just sayin'
          sigpic
          sig by Mada
          As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
            Yes, Daniel's first, second, third death was definitely an opportunity for great hugs.

Yup!

Yes, yes, yes and yes to all.

I agree complete that we should have seen lots more hugs

Definitely!

Beneath the Surface, the last scene when their memories come back and she's walking past him to leave. He should have called her "Thera", stopping her in her tracks. Then said "Come here" and pulled her into a hug then IMHO.

But hold up. Back to my question. I'm sure there would have been a hug after her Dad died, and after her promotion, for Christmas and well, you get the idea.

There should have been a hug after Grace and not an "Excuse me" in that last scene.

I'm just sayin'
            Valentines day, Thanksgiving, Halloween, St. Patricks day, (he was Irish he should have gotten a kiss even if it was against regulations) 4th of July, Easter, Ground Hog day...... X 8 years!! Just imagine all the pretty artworks we could have made

Comment

...hmm...okay I didn't think about that , I take it back...just talk a lot!! Which it's for crying out loud! It shouldn't be very hard!
              Talking is good. Definitely good.

*snort* oh yeah...good excuse.

I'm just sayin'
              Oooh those are good as well!!! I hadn't thought about it. I certainly like New Order if you have Lost City in your memory ...they should have hugged in there!

Bad PTB didn't gave us enough hugs...plus I would have loved to see an episode...set in the future...that had a happy ending for S/J ...Imagine that...*sigh* the episode itself of course would be angsty...but S/J together in an angsty way...oohhh the possiblilities...
              sigpic

Comment

Valentines day, Thanksgiving, Halloween, St. Patricks day, (he was Irish he should have gotten a kiss even if it was against regulations) 4th of July, Easter, Ground Hog day...... X 8 years!! Just imagine all the pretty artworks we could have made

Indeed !!!!!

Talking is good. Definitely good.

*snort* oh yeah...good excuse.

Oooh those are good as well!! I hadn't thought about it. I certainly like New Order if you have Lost City in your memory ...they should have hugged in there!

Bad PTB didn't gave us enough hugs...plus I would have loved to see an episode...set in the future...that had a happy ending for S/J ...Imagine that...*sigh* the episode itself of course would be angsty...but S/J together in an angsty way...oohhh the possiblilities...

You're right. They were doomed in all the alternate realities we saw.

Not something we're going to dwell on cause we know resolution is coming in Movie #3.

In my mind, the ep that we should have seen some resolution, even if it was erased in the end, was Unending. IMHO Jack should have been on that ship and not Landry or even, along with Landry.

Jack was Thor's best Earth buddy, if they were handing over all their knowledge to the Tau'ri and facing impending doom, don't you think Thor would want Jack there?

I do.

Then he would have stuck on that ship with them for 50 years. And I don't care how much duty and honour you're bound by, there is no way, you'd be in that position, trapped with someone you've loved for years, never knowing whether you'd ever get back to normal life, and not act on those feelings.

That was an opportunity for us to see, not just a Daniel/Vala kiss/relationship but a Sam/Jack one as well.

Whenever I talk about it I get bummed about it all over again. Have you noticed?

Anyway, on the Confirmation/Resolution Movie #3!
                sigpic
                sig by Mada
                As a matter of FIC

Comment

Okay talking lots... (Or trying to!

Hug also needed in 'In the line of duty' (or a bit afterwards) after Jolinar 'leaves'. No idea what the right word is.

All I can think of right now... Looking through the episode lists I am quite shocked by how many I don't recognise. Must be lots in there though!

Comment

Welcome to the thread,
                    Milli
                    !!!

I hope you'll have fun posting

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Trinity *hugs* don't feel upset about it...it was just a, IMHO, bad episode to end such a fantastic series! I like the episode as an episode...but I don't like it as the last episode of the series...Threads was way better for that...as was Moebius in S8, if SG1 had ended there I would have been happier than when it ended in S10 TbH. but Continuum made a lot good in that aspect!

WP for this week's episode: Paradise Lost

sigpic

Comment

Indeed !!!!!

Not something we're going to dwell on cause we know resolution is coming in Movie #3.
                        That's right. And whenever I doubt it, I go back to that scene posted a page back with Brad talking about the 'romantic' scene he's writing. And I get a little less angry about 'Unending'.

In my mind, the ep that we should have seen some resolution, even if it was erased in the end, was Unending. IMHO Jack should have been on that ship and not Landry or even, along with Landry.

Jack was Thor's best Earth buddy, if they were handing over all their knowledge to the Tau'ri and facing impending doom, don't you think Thor would want Jack there?

I do.
                        I couldn't agree MORE. I do think it came down to not being able to afford RDA to come back or maybe he just didn't want to. But Jack, for continuity's and believability sake, SHOULD have been there if only for the reasons you list above - but we know there's more.

Mmm Starlover, you give us such great WP's!
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Indeed !!!!!

You're right. They were doomed in all the alternate realities we saw.

I do.

Then he would have stuck on that ship with them for 50 years. And I don't care how much duty and honour you're bound by, there is no way, you'd be in that position, trapped with someone you've loved for years, never knowing whether you'd ever get back to normal life, and not act on those feelings.

That was an opportunity for us to see, not just a Daniel/Vala kiss/relationship but a Sam/Jack one as well.

Whenever I talk about it I get bummed about it all over again. Have you noticed?

Anyway, on the Confirmation/Resolution Movie #3!
                          The problem with that is that Jack wood probably have died Either that or he wood have been the hottest 100-year-old in history

Comment

Trinity *hugs* don't feel upset about it...it was just a, IMHO, bad episode to end such a fantastic series! I like the episode as an episode...but I don't like it as the last episode of the series...Threads was way better for that...as was Moebius in S8, if SG1 had ended there I would have been happier than when it ended in S10 TbH. but Continuum made a lot good in that aspect!

WP for this week's episode: Paradise Lost

Thanks, and nice WP btw. Agreed on the other eps as better endings. I did like Unending. Felt like I really was grieving the loss of good friends, and after all those years, my friend Jack should have been there too.

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                            That's right. And whenever I doubt it, I go back to that scene posted a page back with Brad talking about the 'romantic' scene he's writing. And I get a little less angry about 'Unending'.

I couldn't agree MORE. I do think it came down to not being able to afford RDA to come back or maybe he just didn't want to. But Jack, for continuity's and believability sake, SHOULD have been there if only for the reasons you list above - but we know there's more.

Mmm Starlover, you give us such great WP's!
                            Exactly. But RDA actually signed on to do 5 eps that season. TPTB had him on for 2 in SG-1 and 3 for Atlantis IIRC.

I was miffed about that as well.

Given a choice I'm sure most, if not all of us would have wanted him in Unending.

Ok. I'll stop now **refocusses on S/J hugs**
                            sigpic
                            sig by Mada
                            As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              The problem with that is that Jack wood probably have died Either that or he wood have been the hottest 100-year-old in history
                              Well...on the bright side...if anyone could make 100 look hot..it would have been RDA! (heck he makes 59 look hot! )

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

No problem there either. Have you seen Teal'c lately?

I understand that. But my point is that they would have had the time together. We got Landry back in the end, so if Jack had died, we would have gotten Jack back as well.
                                sigpic
                                sig by Mada
                                As a matter of FIC

Comment

Working...
                                X