X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Hugs family*

Spoiler:
    Tuesday night, my mum passed away. Life is pretty hard right now, but I'm taking it one hour at a time... She passed away quickly, and it was kind of unexpected that it happened at this time. We're all grieving, and dealing with our loss.

I just wanted to let you know, cause I'm probably not going to be posting for awhile now. I think.

sigpic
    Nostalgia: The New Adventures of Robin Hood. (Tv-series)
    Proud member of the Subtle Ear Glances Club!
    My fanfiction, SG-1 included

Comment

Originally posted by Ibaraz View Post
      *Hugs family*

Spoiler:
      Tuesday night, my mum passed away. Life is pretty hard right now, but I'm taking it one hour at a time... She passed away quickly, and it was kind of unexpected that it happened at this time. We're all grieving, and dealing with our loss.

I just wanted to let you know, cause I'm probably not going to be posting for awhile now. I think.
      I'm so sorry for your loss. *hugs* Just wish I could reach through the screen for a real hug.
      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

*Hugs family*
        Ibaraz, my condolences on the loss of your mother.

(((HUGS))) to you and your family.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
        SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
        Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          True, but IMO that wood have been a lousy trick to play on the shippers, because when the reset happened neither Jack nor Sam wood have remembered any of it and they'd have been right back where they started.
          Daniel and Vala, case in point .

*sigh*

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
          OT
          Spoiler:
          I'm sorry to bother you with this... but my dog has just passed away. You might remember - I've talked about him and his struggle with bone infection. His condition hadn't improved, it kept getting worse. There really wasn't an option what to do, it was best for him. No matter how hard for the rest of the family. The vet has just left and... well. It's done.

Tommy wasn't the brightest and used to pee a lot. But he was our family member. He was the one who made me take a break from sitting behind computer for too long by demanding a walk. Who's gonna do it now?

I'll always miss our joyful walks together... and cherish the year and 3 month he was with us.

Goodbye.
          (((((Egle))))) Don't apologise, it's so painful to lose an animal. Did you know that there's a Family Pet Thread? I'm not sure where it is but Melissa has the link in her sig. They really helped me after my cat died the year before last .

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
          Yup- Sam and Jack Fic Recs

Edit- So I take it no one's in the mood for a viewing of Metamorphosis Tomorrow then!
          NO I cannot miss an RT viewing of Metamorphosis, it's like one of my favourite eps!!! Tonight woman!!!

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
          i think it would have been very interesting if she'd just said ~~

sam - dammit, just tell me what you want me to do!

<snip>
          sam - i... love you.

from the hall, sam hears the soft reply, 'i love you too'.

yes, i'm listening to music again. it sure stirs my muse.

*sobs quietly in the corner*

*Hugs family*

Spoiler:

((((((((((Ibaraz))))))))))

Spoiler:
          I'm so sorry to hear that. Stay strong and safe, and remember we're all thinking of you.

Comment

My condolences Ibaraz
            (((HUGS)))

I know it was a few pages ago, but I was asleep first and catching up later:
            Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            I've always grumbled about the way "Desperate Measures" ended. If anything, Sam should also have been in a bed in the infirmary. While Jack had been shot, Sam had been kidnapped, treated badly, shot full of drugs, probably not fed properly, came within seconds of being murdered, and who knows what else had been done to her over the course of a minimum of 5 days since she'd been kidnapped. The effects of whatever drugs she'd been given wouldn't have just worn off in a day. I just had a big problem with the writers for simply having her standing at Jack's bedside, basically sympathizing with him for having been shot, while she's getting no sympathy at all for what she went through.
            One thing that helps me with this is Rachel's Aftershock where she has Janet release her from the infirmary as it was freaking Sam out a bit - ties to being kidnapped and so she stays in her quarters, but yeah I agree with you hedwig
            sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
              *bops in...drops of sig...bops out*

http://lilferret.com/SJAlwaysRightBehindYou.jpg
              Beautiful!!!

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
              *snort*

what innocent image?
              The one I have in here
              i've got a fic challenge made just for LA Doyle. ready?

Spoiler:

sam dies tragically while on a mission. jack goes into super depression. he kills himself. but when he becomes a ghost, he's told he can't go to heaven because he's committed a huge sin in suicide. jack's left to roam the earth, never to reunite with sam.

*gives shippers a moment of sad silence*

BUT, sam is a ghost too and comes to jack to help him! she tries to reason with THE ptb, but they're told he can't cross over with her.

sam and jack stay at the sgc, trying to help their friends grief. sam keeps seeing this light, this shining and beautiful light that's calling to her, but she won't take it. jack tries to convince her to, but she says she wants to spend eternity with 'him'.

as time goes by, sam and jack start hearing a low whine. as time passes, the sound gets louder. the sound gets so loud that they have to scream to one another to hear each other. suddenly sam feels she's being pulled into the light. she screams for jack, with him grabbing hold of her hands to keep her with him. it's no use, he can't stop the pull of the light... her hands are slipping from his...

BAAM!

sam's eyes suddenly open. she hears noises and glances to the right. a loud whine is heard, as the paddles are being charged to use on jack's heart. lights are flashing and sam looks up...

hours later, sam opens her eyes again. jack's in the bed beside her, asleep. janet walks in.

sam: janet... what happened?

janet: sam, you were working on some alien artifact while colonel o'neill was in the lab with you. we think you triggered something, we looked at the recording made in your lab.

sam: but... why are we...

jack: sam, that thing almost killed you and the colonel. when it went off, you were electrocuted, and when the colonel tried to help you, he was pulled into the current with you. both of you were in cardiac arrest by the time i got to your lab.

sam frowns.

janet: do you remember this?

sam: not really.

janet: while we were trying to revive you, which i'll tell you... it was really close, sam, for both of you. but making matters worse, that machine of yours was freaking out. it was making a loud ringing noise and causing the lights in your lab to shine incredibly bright.

sam: oh my god...

janet: what?

sam: janet... i think... i think i was dreaming while this was going on. those sounds went into the dream.

later that night, jack wakes to find sam staring at him.

jack: hey, carter.

sam: sir...

jack: so, janet told me about what happened.

sam: ....

jack: i'll tell you, i had some incredible dreams since this happened.

sam: what kind?

jack: ... like we were dead and staying at the sgc. kind of haunting it i think.

sam: .... and did i keep seeing this light that you wanted me to go into?

jack: uh... yeah, actually.

sam: did i die on a mission and you commi... died too?

jack: carter...

sam: sir, either we shared the same dream --

jack: or we really died!

janet: or you two were manipulated by the ancient artifact.

sam/jack: what?

janet: daniel deciphered the machine you were working with, sam. you 'did' share the same event.

daniel: and it also means you are married to each other now.

sam/jack: what!?

suddenly sam wakes up. she glances at her clock. she has two hours before her date with someone her brother knows. while taking her shower, she can't forgot her dream. it haunts her.

an hour before the date, sam picks up the phone to cancel the date...

and calls jack.

~~~
              my gawd, i'm sorry. it wasn't supposed to go on that far. or even go in that direction. sorry again.
              Oh my...sob the angst...but good non ending!

*Hugs family*

Spoiler:

*hugs*
              Spoiler:
              I'm sorry for your loss and my condolences
              sigpic

Comment

*Hugs family*

Spoiler:

I am so sorry. We will ALL be thinking of you.

OT but Happy St Georges Day and Happy Birthday Shakespeare
                "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

Spoiler:
                  sam dies tragically while on a mission. jack goes into super depression. he kills himself. but when he becomes a ghost, he's told he can't go to heaven because he's committed a huge sin in suicide. jack's left to roam the earth, never to reunite with sam.

BUT, sam is a ghost too and comes to jack to help him! she tries to reason with THE ptb, but they're told he can't cross over with her.

sam and jack stay at the sgc, trying to help their friends grief. sam keeps seeing this light, this shining and beautiful light that's calling to her, but she won't take it. jack tries to convince her to, but she says she wants to spend eternity with 'him'.

as time goes by, sam and jack start hearing a low whine. as time passes, the sound gets louder. the sound gets so loud that they have to scream to one another to hear each other. suddenly sam feels she's being pulled into the light. she screams for jack, with him grabbing hold of her hands to keep her with him. it's no use, he can't stop the pull of the light... her hands are slipping from his...

BAAM!

sam's eyes suddenly open. she hears noises and glances to the right. a loud whine is heard, as the paddles are being charged to use on jack's heart. lights are flashing and sam looks up...

hours later, sam opens her eyes again. jack's in the bed beside her, asleep. janet walks in.

janet: sam, you were working on some alien artifact while colonel o'neill was in the lab with you. we think you triggered something, we looked at the recording made in your lab.

jack: sam, that thing almost killed you and the colonel. when it went off, you were electrocuted, and when the colonel tried to help you, he was pulled into the current with you. both of you were in cardiac arrest by the time i got to your lab.

sam frowns.

janet: while we were trying to revive you, which i'll tell you... it was really close, sam, for both of you. but making matters worse, that machine of yours was freaking out. it was making a loud ringing noise and causing the lights in your lab to shine incredibly bright.

sam: janet... i think... i think i was dreaming while this was going on. those sounds went into the dream.

jack: ... like we were dead and staying at the sgc. kind of haunting it i think.

janet: daniel deciphered the machine you were working with, sam. you 'did' share the same event.

suddenly sam wakes up. she glances at her clock. she has two hours before her date with someone her brother knows. while taking her shower, she can't forgot her dream. it haunts her.

and calls jack.
                  ~~~

my gawd, i'm sorry. it wasn't supposed to go on that far. or even go in that direction. sorry again.
                  Sally, I think you just wrote the fic yourself! Didn't I hear something about you getting your own ff.net account?
                  *Hugs family*

Spoiler:

*hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    You know, I have to admit, for the very last episode of the series, I have to agree. This, above everything else was completely nuts. Above the not-quite hints of S9 and 10, the near Martouf kiss, the Lack of Jack mentioned in Road Not Taken, the generally poor use of his time in the episodes he did agree to do... not having RDA in, or mentioning Jack in the last every episode was a poor decision on the part of TPTB. I'm pretty sure they could have done it if they tried and RDA would have agreed. Yes, they could even have found a way to still keep the relationship thing ambigious (not that they really needed to at that point) if that's what they wanted.
                    *sigh* Sometimes it's better to pretend S9 and 10 don't exist. Sometimes.

answering part of the question -

in 'desperate measures', just after jack stopped those doctors from giving sam a lethal dose to kill her...

after sam says she's alright, and then they both go into the hallway, i could see jack seeing sam was *not* alright (her hands shaking). he stops them and she looks over to him. he asks again if she's alright, and again, she says yes. but he says her hands are shaking. she glances down to them and sees they are. her shoulder slump and she just stands there. jack says, 'come here' and sam slowly goes to him. but she merely rests her head on his chest. he slowly touches her shoulders and then pulls her firmly against him. they stay like this for a minute and then sam pulls away. he asks, 'better?' and she nods. he looks down to her hands and she brings them in front of her to let both of them see if they're still shaking. they are just a bit, but jack nods and they start to go down the hall again.
                    Tbh, I was disappointed that there was no ship in the ep whatsoever. Without knowing any spoilers, only thing I knew was that Sam got kidnapped, and I truly expected something - either Jack's reaction or desperately trying to find her, but got pretty much nothing. That's the only time I've been disappointed with the lack of ship. Pre-S9, that is.

Originally posted by ddc View Post
                    On a separate note, it amazes me the post counts so many have. This is my 200th post, finally; my 1st was nearly 3 years ago.
                    Congrats on 200 posts, ddc!

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                    deal......after the movie then......you'd better start saving up now....
                    Okay. How many windows have you got? 1?

*Hugs family*

Spoiler:
                    Omg, I'm so sorry to hear that. ((((Ibaraz)))) My condolences.

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                    (((((Egle))))) Don't apologise, it's so painful to lose an animal. Did you know that there's a Family Pet Thread? I'm not sure where it is but Melissa has the link in her sig. They really helped me after my cat died the year before last .
                    I have posted there before... a few pics even.

I'd like to thank y'all again for being so kind and supportive. (((Ship Family)))
                    Last edited by Egle01; 23 April 2009, 08:42 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey guys! All of you here are, like me, fans of S/J ship of course and enjoy fanfic right? Well how many of you like S/J fancomics in the style of Japanese Manga-esque artwork with oodles of shippy moments? Hopefully I'm getting a raising of many hands because, last night whilst on this site called DeviantArt, I came across this Stargate SG-1 fancomic called Lust written and drawn by crimson-diablo. It is still a Work In Progress however. I've spoken to her and she's given me permission to post some links here to her comic. I've decided to post links to the cover and the first 5-pages just to tempt you. Hopefully you'll like what you see and continue to read more.

So, without further ado... Stargate SG-1: Lust by crimson-diablo:

http://crimson-diablo.deviantart.com...cover-68093121

http://crimson-diablo.deviantart.com...t-pg1-68170383

http://crimson-diablo.deviantart.com...t-pg2-68623796

http://crimson-diablo.deviantart.com...t-pg3-68953647

http://crimson-diablo.deviantart.com...t-pg4-69276124

To read more please check out the rest of this on-going comic at these three gallery pages:

http://crimson-diablo.deviantart.com...e-SG-1-Lust--3

http://crimson-diablo.deviantart.com...e-SG-1-Lust--2

http://crimson-diablo.deviantart.com...gate-SG-1-Lust

And here's a link to crimson-diablo's main page at DeviantArt: http://crimson-diablo.deviantart.com/

Hopefully you'll all be impressed with this comic book as much as I was and will be adding it to your favourites/bookmarks and watching for more updates.

Again I want to say a big, HUGE thanks to crimson-diablo for allowing me to share her work with you all!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Excellent art work! Thanks for sharing Alan
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                          Hey guys! All of you here are, like me, fans of S/J ship of course and enjoy fanfic right? Well how many of you like S/J fancomics in the style of Japanese Manga-esque artwork with oodles of shippy moments? Hopefully I'm getting a raising of many hands because, last night whilst on this site called DeviantArt, I came across this Stargate SG-1 fancomic called Lust written and drawn by crimson-diablo. It is still a Work In Progress however. I've spoken to her and she's given me permission to post some links here to her comic. I've decided to post links to the cover and the first 5-pages just to tempt you. Hopefully you'll like what you see and continue to read more.

So, without further ado... Stargate SG-1: Lust by crimson-diablo:

Spoiler:
                          http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs21/f/20...son_diablo.jpg
                          http://crimson-diablo.deviantart.com...cover-68093121

http://fc08.deviantart.com/fs19/f/20...son_diablo.jpg
                          http://crimson-diablo.deviantart.com...t-pg1-68170383

http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs19/f/20...son_diablo.jpg
                          http://crimson-diablo.deviantart.com...t-pg2-68623796

]http://fc09.deviantart.com/fs19/f/2007/307/f/b/Lust_pg3_by_crimson_diablo.jpg
                          http://crimson-diablo.deviantart.com...t-pg3-68953647

http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs24/f/20...son_diablo.jpg
                          http://crimson-diablo.deviantart.com...t-pg4-69276124

To read more please check out the rest of this on-going comic at these three gallery pages:

http://crimson-diablo.deviantart.com...e-SG-1-Lust--3

http://crimson-diablo.deviantart.com...e-SG-1-Lust--2

http://crimson-diablo.deviantart.com...gate-SG-1-Lust

And here's a link to crimson-diablo's main page at DeviantArt: http://crimson-diablo.deviantart.com/

Hopefully you'll all be impressed with this comic book as much as I was and will be adding it to your favourites/bookmarks and watching for more updates.

Again I want to say a big, HUGE thanks to crimson-diablo for allowing me to share her work with you all!

Spoiler:

Hey, that's really cool, Alan. Thanks for sharing those links.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              Is that bad about the gutter?!?! as long as you're in in it, you are perfectly safe

lol...I need even more I mean I am brushing my teeth while typing etc... (I'm a computer addict so I need to computer in the morning as well)
                              I have to leave at 6:30 as well...but I always run out of time!

*drools* gutter...and oohh fluff...fits with my innocent image

*runs out*
                              It's good...but you can never come out !

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
                              *bops in...drops of sig...bops out*

http://lilferret.com/SJAlwaysRightBehindYou.jpg
                              Awesome!!

Spoiler:

BAAM!

sam frowns.

and calls jack.

~~~

You are going to post that on FF.net right...Right Sally?!

*Hugs family*

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                              so sorry to hear, my condolances

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              Daniel and Vala, case in point .

*sigh*

NO I cannot miss an RT viewing of Metamorphosis, it's like one of my favourite eps!!! Tonight woman!!!

*sobs quietly in the corner*

((((((((((Ibaraz))))))))))

Spoiler:
                              I'm so sorry to hear that. Stay strong and safe, and remember we're all thinking of you.

Okay! tonight a viewing of Metamorphosis!!

Can I just say how physically awesome they look like together No guttery thoughts intended!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                                It's good...but you can never come out !
                                Why would you want to get out?

Alan thanks for finding that and posting it! I'm now reading more of it!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X