Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    chris played a joke on amanda

when she stepped out of the room, after the really sad thing happened he was standing there...in a pair of break away pants taht he pulled off to reveal a g-string (and nothing else) with the SGC logo on it

I think AT is still scarred from that one
    ye gods!!!
    i wonderif it was filmed???
    sigpic

Comment

i think it was.

dunno if it'd ever see the light of day though
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

i think it was.

dunno if it'd ever see the light of day though
        what i wouldnt give to see some ot them outtakes throught the years!!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
          I reackon the bedroom is at the front of the house to the left as you walk in and the bathroom is adjoining it...but I could be wrong!!

I also think she keeps Jack in the basement and baby Grace in the nursery upstairs...but that could just be my shippy little mind going into over drive here!!
          But I could be right...right???
          No. She keeps her home lab in the basement and Jack is on diaper patrol in the nursery.
          Originally posted by starrgazer
          This is a Sam's house-related question...

Have any people here seen M&MM on SGA?

Spoiler:
          did anyone notice that the exterior of Mrs. Millers house looks awfully similar to that of Sam's...? I haven't actually found screen shots of both to compare, but it struck me that they looked quite the same...
          ROFL. I had the same thought. I think it was.
          Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
          PLEASE, PLEASE,PLEASE LEAVE IT UNSPOKEN!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT FROM TPTB EVER.

Spoiler:
          I'd almost (note I said almost) be willing to never see the resolution that I've waited 10 years for than learn that Sam got together with anyone but Jack. I'm glad we are talking Teal'c here, because he is the best choice but still...No.

And that's just the way I feel about it.

Slightly Off topic, did I mention that I am going to try really hard not to ship for Sanctuary? I actually am considering never shipping for another series again. It seems like a really good idea if I can just make myself stick to it.

Edit: Reread my post and that first line sounded harsh. Of course TPTB can say what they want about it. I just don't want to hear it or read it, so if you link it please warn me. I'll just avoid it. Thanks.
          No:
          Spoiler:
          I really think Unending will generate TONS of what-if fics and speculation. The cynic in me thinks parts of it might have been intended that way to keep fans busy until the movies . I don't think there was anything between the two characters but, as Sky said, if you don't believe in Sam/Jack, I think you could buy that. But this is definitely in the realm of 'what-if'. Don't worry

Actually, come to think of it, most of the episode was in the realm of speculation...

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
          Karmic justice.
          Spoiler:
          It was either Teal'c or THOR ... and, well, we all know what happened to....
          ROFLMAO. That's true.

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
            No. She keeps her home lab in the basement and Jack is on diaper patrol in the nursery.
            ROFL. I had the same thought. I think it was.No:
            Spoiler:
            I really think Unending will generate TONS of what-if fics and speculation. The cynic in me thinks parts of it might have been intended that way to keep fans busy until the movies . I don't think there was anything between the two characters but, as Sky said, if you don't believe in Sam/Jack, I think you could buy that. But this is definitely in the realm of 'what-if'. Don't worry

Actually, come to think of it, most of the episode was in the realm of speculation...

ROFLMAO. That's true.
            Spoiler:
            even if you believe in Sam & JAck (and I do), but once again, after so many years... Sam and Teal'c must have become (much) closer. They thought they would never go home, they had to deal with Cam going crazy and Daniel & Vala being together may have make Sam and Teal'c feel even more lonely...
            As Sky said, when Sam gave up she must have seen the situation differently (and Sky you will have to explain to me how you can have so much insight in an ep you haven't seen yet )
            sigpic

Comment

OT driveby pic of my two yo niecelette <grin> Since Sky is babysitting HER niecelette tonight!

Spoiler:

OOOO THOSE CHEEKS!!!!
              Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Sio
              Pixie's Haven

Comment

i havent' seen unending, but i've read some comments and about sam and landry
                Spoiler:

from the pov of a person who knows someone that works for hospice...being with the dying is literally something folks can't do. Just just CAN'T stand to be there.

sam, however, is a lot more compassionate than that. also, sam is the field medic adn likely the closest thing to a doctor that they have. it makes sense for her to be in the caretaker role.

honestly, can you see teal'c, cam or daniel or vala doing this?
                Spoiler:
                Okay, I can see your point on that, but at the same time, I think back to Meridian where everyone was around Daniel until the end.
                Pixie's Haven

Comment

Originally posted by Famantha View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  even if you believe in Sam & JAck (and I do), but once again, after so many years... Sam and Teal'c must have become (much) closer. They thought they would never go home, they had to deal with Cam going crazy and Daniel & Vala being together may have make Sam and Teal'c feel even more lonely...
                  As Sky said, when Sam gave up she must have seen the situation differently (and Sky you will have to explain to me how you can have so much insight in an ep you haven't seen yet )
                  lol. Um. Yeah. There's all kinds of fics and possibilities running around in my head right now. I just choose to ignore them because I really don't want to think about it and I really don't think it happened. And all my imaginings end in more angst than I want to deal with. As MG said.. ewww...

And...
                  Spoiler:
                  Certainly I did not mean to imply that as an S/J shipper you can't think that. Though I don't think you can replace one person for another and I believe Sam knows that and that the end is far more pain, and I also know it's possible to remain celibate your whole life... But that's just my own interpretation. I do, certainly, think Sam and Teal'c became very close though we didn't see that onscreen. How close will, I'm sure, be the stuff of fanfic for years to come.

Comment

lol. Um. Yeah. There's all kinds of fics and possibilities running around in my head right now. I just choose to ignore them because I really don't want to think about it and I really don't think it happened. And all my imaginings end in more angst than I want to deal with. As MG said.. ewww...

And...
                    Spoiler:
                    Certainly I did not mean to imply that as an S/J shipper you can't think that. Though I don't think you can replace one person for another and I believe Sam knows that and that the end is far more pain, and I also know it's possible to remain celibate your whole life... But that's just my own interpretation. I do, certainly, think Sam and Teal'c became very close though we didn't see that onscreen. How close will, I'm sure, be the stuff of fanfic for years to come.
                    Spoiler:
                    Don't worry I don't just replace Jack by Teal'c like that, it's just that I can pretty much ship Sam with anyone With Jack at the top of the list, and Teal'c is in a solid 2nd place
                    And with no more JAck in the picture, Teal'c knowing pretty much everything that happened (or not) between the 2 of them.. Well, I'd like to think that Teal'c wouldn't let Sam deal alone with her guilt/pain/solitude and would try to comfort her. And one thing could lead to another... but as you said, the question now is how close, and hum.. it depends on my mood lol
                    And will your imaginings lead to some fanfics, because I like angst, angst is good lol *pretty please*
                    sigpic

Comment

I think it all depends on how invested you are in any particular relationship. As someone who doesn't give a fig about S/J, I don't see anything 'ewww' about Sam and Teal'c. Though I am happy to see Sam on her own, as long as she has strong friendships to see her through.
                      But again, I'm not interested in seen any inter-team hanky panky on the show. Fanfic is another matter and, as you said, all kinds of fanfic possibilites, I can feel all the little fingers busily typing away across the ether as we speak.

FF
                      sigpic

Comment

I can too. But it makes me twitchy. *headsand*

If Kat doesn't mind me NAMEDROPPING here for a second, my new bestestest buddy Starrgazer and I talked about this for about two minutes over sushi last night. It just seems like one of those things that should forever remain (canon-ly) unspoken.
                        These are really old, but I couldn't help myself...
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:
                          There's no disgrace in loving someone you've been "living with" for decades, so I don't get that point.
                          I actually don't get any of the points.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
                            Can we go with #4 since Sam is a really great character?
                            In spoilers,
                            Spoiler:
                            4. Sam and Teal'c both have too great a respect for Jack. I can't see either of them betraying him that way. Sorry, but even if there has been no 'fishing' the feelings have been at least partially admitted, and Teal'c was there for D & C. Even if he fell in love with her and their friendship grew, I just can't see them crossing that line.

Not to mention the Star Trek Next Generation vibes it gives me. Remember how they added a little angst to Rikker/Troy toward the end by adding the love triangle. No, I don't think SG-1 needs to go there in cannon.

Let's play Caption This.

I totally disagree with you here.

Spoiler:

There is absolutely no proof that Sam and Jack have even entered a relationship with one another. In fact, according to Amanda during a recent Q&A, she said that they hadn't actually done the deed; therefore, one would/could assume that this means at least in her mind that they aren't in a seriously relationship and they definitely aren't married. Therefore, in my opinion if Jack hasn't been man enough to step up and take things into his own hands in the past decade, then more power to Teal'c if he was...and good for Sam. I seem to recall Amanda even joking about this herself in a behind the scenes special.

I believe there has always been a deep affection/friendship between Sam and Teal'c and I can definitely see how a deeper affection may have developed between them over a forty year history. It's definitely a lot more plausible to me than the stupid way they forced Sam & Martouf together in Ripple Effect.

Honestly, I don't really care if Sam & Teal'c get together on or off camera. What bothers me more than anything though is hearing how Sam and Teal'c would be somehow disrespecting Jack if they got together. I'm sure in a non-canon world or AU this could be considered true, but until the writers actually voice that Sam and Jack are in a committed relationship, Sam is a free woman and free to be with anyone she desires.

Comment

my thoughts about sam/teal/'c

unending spoilers
                              Spoiler:
                              nope still haven't seen it, but i'm putting 2 and 2 together and i've been spoiled enough that i might as well just read the transcript but.....

friends certainly. those two will be friends until they die. and they are the only constant in each other's lives. especially since daniel and vala pair up, well sam can either be alone or be with landry and i know which i would choose (hank, ewwwe)

but you know, i think they'd be friends only...until sam gave up. once she accepted her/their fate and knew that it would be impossible, then i could see her turning to teal'c.

but doing so would be her gesture of acceptance

presuming of course, that she's still waiting to go fishing.

if you don't see that, then i'm sure she turned to him much sooner
                              Spoiler:

But there was a point in time when Sam tells Daniel that she had given up. She may have continued working on the device, but maybe at that point she had given up the idea of ever really getting back to their own time and thus a chance to be with Jack. Who knows. It's all speculation, but if I can watch Jack put his hand on Sam's in a briefing scene and hear shippers squee for miles, then Teal'c/Sam shippers should be able to do the same after this episode. But that's just my opinion.

And that will be my last comment on the subject for the day.
                              Last edited by ForeverSg1; 16 March 2007, 02:42 PM.

Comment

hehehe, so you mean we 6 sam/teal'c shippers 'won' in the long run???
                                lol! My Sam/Teal'c personality disorder is in constant and fierce battle with my Sam femslashy disorder.
                                scarimor

Comment

Working...
                                X