X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
    Karmic justice.
    Spoiler:
    It was either Teal'c or THOR ... and, well, we all know what happened to....
    Then I guess we should be grateful.

Comment

Unending
      Spoiler:
      Am I the only one that was at AT2 that at first with the scene with Landry and then the hug from T, went sweet at first and then had a little laugh since that was the scene they were filming when Chris pulled his little prank on AT.
      My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Can we go with #4 since Sam is a really great character?
        In spoilers,
        Spoiler:
        4. Sam and Teal'c both have too great a respect for Jack. I can't see either of them betraying him that way. Sorry, but even if there has been no 'fishing' the feelings have been at least partially admitted, and Teal'c was there for D & C. Even if he fell in love with her and their friendship grew, I just can't see them crossing that line.

Not to mention the Star Trek Next Generation vibes it gives me. Remember how they added a little angst to Rikker/Troy toward the end by adding the love triangle. No, I don't think SG-1 needs to go there in cannon.

Let's play Caption This.
        Last edited by Gate gal; 16 March 2007, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
          Let's play Caption This.
          Sam: I'm sorry Teal'c, I just don't see it.
          Teal'c: Look closer Col. Carter.
          Sam: I'm sorry Teal'c, but your hair does not make you look ah...sexier.
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
            Unending
            Spoiler:
            Am I the only one that was at AT2 that at first with the scene with Landry and then the hug from T, went sweet at first and then had a little laugh since that was the scene they were filming when Chris pulled his little prank on AT.
            No! You're not alone! I had been holding my friend Victoria's hand almost all the way through "Unending"...

Spoiler:
            We were both at AT2 and when Teal'c came out the elevator, we both instantly burst out laughing, because at that moment we both clicked that that was the scene he came out the elevator wearing a thong! Poor Amanda lol.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              hehehe, so you mean we 6 sam/teal'c shippers 'won' in the long run???
              Laughs. Looks like it.
              Unending
              Spoiler:
              There were some lovely looks between the two.
              And while I don't support relationships between team members on the show, Sam and Teal'c is possibly the one I could go for. He's been her rock for years and the best relationships have a solid friendship at their core. Lust and infatuation are ephemeral, friends make the best partners.

Besides, fifty years is a long time to be celebate.

FF
              sigpic

Comment

my thoughts about sam/teal/'c

unending spoilers
                Spoiler:
                nope still haven't seen it, but i'm putting 2 and 2 together and i've been spoiled enough that i might as well just read the transcript but.....

friends certainly. those two will be friends until they die. and they are the only constant in each other's lives. especially since daniel and vala pair up, well sam can either be alone or be with landry and i know which i would choose (hank, ewwwe)

but you know, i think they'd be friends only...until sam gave up. once she accepted her/their fate and knew that it would be impossible, then i could see her turning to teal'c.

but doing so would be her gesture of acceptance

presuming of course, that she's still waiting to go fishing.

if you don't see that, then i'm sure she turned to him much sooner
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
                  Unending
                  Spoiler:
                  You were not alone.
                  Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                  William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                  Anon

Comment

my thoughts about sam/teal/'c

unending spoilers
                    Spoiler:
                    nope still haven't seen it, but i'm putting 2 and 2 together and i've been spoiled enough that i might as well just read the transcript but.....

friends certainly. those two will be friends until they die. and they are the only constant in each other's lives. especially since daniel and vala pair up, well sam can either be alone or be with landry and i know which i would choose (hank, ewwwe)

but you know, i think they'd be friends only...until sam gave up. once she accepted her/their fate and knew that it would be impossible, then i could see her turning to teal'c.

but doing so would be her gesture of acceptance

presuming of course, that she's still waiting to go fishing.

if you don't see that, then i'm sure she turned to him much sooner
                    Spoiler:

I think you're right. It happened after Landry and her "giving up". If they resigned themselves to the fact that they would never go home again, there would be no reason not to allow feelings to grow. We know they care for each other very much as friends, it wouldn't be that big of a step to take it further. It began as comfort seeking.
                    William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                    Anon

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                      You were not alone.
                      Yeah, I had the same moment as you and tsax and GateGirl422. I realised that was the scene AT had mentioned and had to stifle a fit of the giggles.

FF
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
                        Yeah, I had the same moment as you and tsax and GateGirl422. I realised that was the scene AT had mentioned and had to stifle a fit of the giggles.

FF
                        Yeah. Anyone that hadn't heard the story, would find us just a TAD insensitive, methinks.
                        William Shakespeare

Anon

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                          Yeah. Anyone that hadn't heard the story, would find us just a TAD insensitive, methinks.
                          Laughs, I hadn't thought of that! I did manage not to laugh during the initial screening in London with the roomful of fen, which might have got me lynched. But when I watched it again at home, that scene will be forever funny to me, despite of all AT/CJ's wonderful acting!

FF
                          sigpic

Comment

*is curious*
                            whathappened to make it funny???
                            sigpic

Comment

chris played a joke on amanda

when she stepped out of the room, after the really sad thing happened he was standing there...in a pair of break away pants taht he pulled off to reveal a g-string (and nothing else) with the SGC logo on it

I think AT is still scarred from that one
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

chris played a joke on amanda

when she stepped out of the room, after the really sad thing happened he was standing there...in a pair of break away pants taht he pulled off to reveal a g-string (and nothing else) with the SGC logo on it

I think AT is still scarred from that one
                                I certainly am!

FF
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X