The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    Would JM know? I'm sure if you sent him lots and lots of chocolate...
    Fainne already asked him, but he didn't answer

Um, maybe you could be a little more persuasive? *raises eyebrow, Teal'c fashion*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Dear me! I feel like I'm on a rollercoaster On the one hand you're telling me there's a world where people don't know Martin exists, and then on the other hand we might, just might be a step closer to getting that precious date we've been seeking for so long! I'm sure this isn't good for me. I am still a semi-invalid you know
      Soooryy!
      Can I offer you some chocolate?

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      Would JM know? I'm sure if you sent him lots and lots of chocolate...
      Tried that
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*waves*

I'm back, my Dad snagged me when I went down to make dinner then made me watch some 1980s British tv programme that he apparently recorded for me about a year ago. I had been succesfully avoiding the topic all Christmas. Still it wasn't too bad. It was called Day of the Triffids, I imagine some of you may have heard of it (*glances at Jumble and Josi*).

Anyway, back to decent Science Fiction and Martin Fiction now

EDIT: Did I say decent? Think that praise is a little high for my writing but nonetheless...

Comment

I say we try Amanda, the honorary WooHoo!
          Or...
          we Martinnap him while wearing penguin costumes.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

We have ten guests...
            should we be worried?

And Sarai, modesty doesn't exist here Decent is an understatement

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              We have ten guests...
              should we be worried?

Oh Maaaartin?? Come out, come out wherever you are...!

*blushes* thanks Nad. Nothing will make me think that way, but it's the same with anything you make yourself, it's never 'perfect'.

Still, gives you something to strive for!

Comment

Hehehe how much joy here! Nad! you are still here on in the other world?

Good to have moderators support! Jumble you are so creative when it comes to find out Martin's Bday

EDIT: Dear and lovely Martin! If you are our guest please - just give a little sign...
                sigpic
                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post

Good to have moderators support! Jumble you are so creative when it comes to find out Martin's Bday

EDIT: Dear and lovely Martin! If you are our guest please - just give a little sign...
                  Oh how I wish he would. And then maybe Dan Shea would stop by *dreams*

Did anyone drop a line to any TPTB telling them about Martinmas? Like JM?

Comment

I think he could be jealous (JM) , but...who knows, maybe it wood work Who isn't shy to try - rise!
                    sigpic
                    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      Oh Maaaartin?? Come out, come out wherever you are...!

*blushes* thanks Nad. Nothing will make me think that way, but it's the same with anything you make yourself, it's never 'perfect'.

Still, gives you something to strive for!
                      It's not?

You're right. And it makes nice comments even better

I'm here!

And careful asking for signs. In movies there's always a power surge or lightning when they do...

sigpic

Comment

I say we try Amanda, the honorary WooHoo!
                        Or...
                        we Martinnap him while wearing penguin costumes.
                        If I knew how to ask her I wood

I think that's going a bit far But I guess we can dream

We have ten guests...
                        should we be worried?
                        Worried? Nope, we can just hope that one of them knows the answer (and if it does turn out to be '21' I shall scream!!)

So if one of you down there is Martin, or knows when his birthday is, puleeeze tell us *smiles sweetly* we have broccoli

Seconded

*twists Sarai's arm a little* You could always post it now, save you getting up in the morning

Oh look, Ark of Truth is on...........

Comment

It's not?

You're right. And it makes nice comments even better

I'm here!

And careful asking for signs. In movies there's always a power surge or lightning when they do...
                          Heeheeee..........

Sorry, just seemed appropriate somehow

Comment

Martin icons part 2

sigpic
                            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              If I knew how to ask her I wood

Worried? Nope, we can just hope that one of them knows the answer (and if it does turn out to be '21' I shall scream!!)
                              Oh I totally misread that
                              I was thinking: What?! Why wood jumble ask her for wood?!

Hehe. the 21st of the 12th...

And the Real Women thingy makes me laugh!

sigpic

Comment

Martin icons part 2

Love these!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X