No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, so just nod or shake your head.......ok if I swap 10 for 4? Having a slight problem with 10

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Ok, so just nod or shake your head.......ok if I swap 10 for 4? Having a slight problem with 10
      *nods*
      Who wood have ever thought 10 was harder than 4? Only here, only here...
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

The original four I could probably do 20 of (I do collect them after all ) but the original ten? Nuhuh, only got three so far

Where is everybody? Did Nad scare them away?

No, they've kept the thread busier than I expected all through the day, they deserve a break

Edit: Oh, oh, Nad, did you read Sarai's Martinifc? Did you? Don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight

Comment

Since we all tend to focus on Martin WooHood and thereby loose touch with the world 'out there' I decided to daily contribute by offering you the following:

The Other...

It's simple. I shall show you the world as non director thunking people (the little people ) see it,

So here's

Part One:

The Other...
          MW.

Michael Weatherly

Known because: He's an actor

Ties to Martin by: Doing something with camera's. Having done something Sci-Fi-ey. Sharing initials. And Nad has a gurlcrush on him.

Is not as Awesome as The Martin because: He needs a lead role while Martin impresses with cameo appearances.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

for the record folks, someone pm'd me, asking if i had any way to find out Martin's birthday. I've passed the question on up the line and if I hear something you'll know about it

no promises but we'll see what happens
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

The original four I could probably do 20 of (I do collect them after all ) but the original ten? Nuhuh, only got three so far

Where is everybody? Did Nad scare them away?

No, they've kept the thread busier than I expected all through the day, they deserve a break

Edit: Oh, oh, Nad, did you read Sarai's Martinifc? Did you? Don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight
              Yup. I redded everyone so I could have him alone for a while

And not yet! I'm still multitasking

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                Since we all tend to focus on Martin WooHood and thereby loose touch with the world 'out there' I decided to daily contribute by offering you the following:

The Other...

It's simple. I shall show you the world as non director thunking people (the little people ) see it,

So here's

Part One:

The Other...
                MW.

Michael Weatherly

Known because: He's an actor

Ties to Martin by: Doing something with camera's. Having done something Sci-Fi-ey. Sharing initials. And Nad has a gurlcrush on him.

Is not as Awesome as The Martin because: He needs a lead role while Martin impresses with cameo appearances.
                What are you telling me? What is this 'Other World' of which you speak? Is it that big place outside my door, where I fear to venture? Are there really little people out there, people who *hesitates* don't thunk Martin??

*barricades the doors and loads the P-90*

And they let that 'other' MW play Robert Wagner? Un-be-liev-ab-le!!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  for the record folks, someone pm'd me, asking if i had any way to find out Martin's birthday. I've passed the question on up the line and if I hear something you'll know about it

That was me Thank you so much for trying *crosses fingers and toes* We just would really love to celebrate it on the thread

Comment

What are you telling me? What is this 'Other World' of which you speak? Is it that big place outside my door, where I fear to venture? Are there really little people out there, people who *hesitates* don't thunk Martin??

*barricades the doors and loads the P-90*

And they let that 'other' MW play Robert Wagner? Un-be-liev-ab-le!!
                    I'm sorry jumble! It's that place where they have mean docters who won't let you drink during the holidays...
                    There are people who... have never heard of The Martin

And I knew *it* was you! *hugs*
                    And thanks, Skydiver!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

Woohood! Thanks, Skydiver!
                      sigpic

Comment

Sarai, love the fic!
                        I wonder what will happen next...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          I'm sorry jumble! It's that place where they have mean docters who won't let you drink during the holidays...
                          There are people who... have never heard of The Martin
                          No! See, I'd heard rumours but I never really believed it! But I guess if you say so..........

And I knew *it* was you! *hugs*
                          And thanks, Skydiver!
                          Thought it had to be worth a try, after all somebody around here must know someone who knows someone who knows, right?

Comment

No! See, I'd heard rumours but I never really believed it! But I guess if you say so..........

Thought it had to be worth a try, after all somebody around here must know someone who knows someone who knows, right?
                            *nods* It's an ugly world out there...
                            Some people don't even know stargate. Some don't appreciate the awesomness of the ''Aaaand...Cut!''...

And, eh, yes? Someone,someone, someone somewhere.

sigpic

Comment

Dear me! I feel like I'm on a rollercoaster On the one hand you're telling me there's a world where people don't know Martin exists, and then on the other hand we might, just might be a step closer to getting that precious date we've been seeking for so long! I'm sure this isn't good for me. I am still a semi-invalid you know

Comment

Dear me! I feel like I'm on a rollercoaster On the one hand you're telling me there's a world where people don't know Martin exists, and then on the other hand we might, just might be a step closer to getting that precious date we've been seeking for so long! I'm sure this isn't good for me. I am still a semi-invalid you know
                                Would JM know? I'm sure if you sent him lots and lots of chocolate...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X