The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Ah, but it's not just his 'cuteness' that attracts me, it's also his amazing directing abilities, his terrific sense of humour, his enthusiasm for his work (just listen to a few of his commentaries ) his ability to make 'single shot' and 'over the shoulder' sound soooooo .... um.... interesting (I was gonna say 'sexy' but...) ... it's the whole package... even Michael thinks Martin is a great guy He seems to have the ability to suck in the most unlikely fans........... *sigh* Maybe it's just me.... I just love him to bits
    *looks at Jumble's avatar and sig* I never would have guessed that you love him to bits

And I did like his 'Ex blah blah blah' commentary!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
      *looks at Jumble's avatar and sig* I never would have guessed that you love him to bits

And I did like his 'Ex blah blah blah' commentary!
      Ex Deus Machina Well there you go! Just listen to a few more of his commentaries He has such a passion for his work, and he explains what he does in such easy terms that even I understand what he means. It's just impossible not to appreciate him, even if it doesn't turn the total adoration that I suffer from

Comment

Ex Deus Machina Well there you go! Just listen to a few more of his commentaries He has such a passion for his work, and he explains what he does in such easy terms that even I understand what he means. It's just impossible not to appreciate him, even if it doesn't turn the total adoration that I suffer from
        That one! 'Ex blah blah blah' is so much easier to spell

And i'll have to think about listening to some more commentary

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

So.....share... *wants to see pic* Or did I miss it somewhere?
          It's in the album in my profile. The ''Nad's 'bum one''
          (hehe, that saves me from posting it here ) It's the one with the penguin.

And Nad got bored. It's a bit blurry 'n' fuzzy, blame the broccoli
          PTB Fluff:

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I'm sorry Nad, in all my excitement I missed it

Michael OT
            Spoiler:
            I really have to say, kudos to Michael for his patience over the vid

He saw that I wanted to make it, and that I hadn't a hope of doing it all by myself, so what does he do? He jumps right in with masses of enthusiasm and helps me! And when it's done he tells me it's brilliant and that he did the 'easy' part *huggles him*
            I missed it too Thanks!

And WooHood for Michael

Ah, but it's not just his 'cuteness' that attracts me, it's also his amazing directing abilities, his terrific sense of humour, his enthusiasm for his work (just listen to a few of his commentaries ) his ability to make 'single shot' and 'over the shoulder' sound soooooo .... um.... interesting (I was gonna say 'sexy' but...) ... it's the whole package... even Michael thinks Martin is a great guy He seems to have the ability to suck in the most unlikely fans........... *sigh* Maybe it's just me.... I just love him to bits
            *nods*
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Love the 'blurry and fuzzy' PTB Nad It suits them

I was a little peeved that I couldn't find a clip of Damian for my vid, the only one I found had stuff written over it Maybe 'next time' If ever

Comment

You're right Jumble. Martin isn't only awesome because of his looks but also because of who he is and what he does and on what way he does it...

(don't gutterize that)

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                It's in the album in my profile. The ''Nad's 'bum one''
                (hehe, that saves me from posting it here ) It's the one with the penguin.
                which penguin one J/K ...that's a very cute pic

And Nad got bored. It's a bit blurry 'n' fuzzy, blame the broccoli
                PTB Fluff:

Awesome! I love it! I it is well made from someone that is on the broccoli!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  You're right Jumble. Martin isn't only awesome because of his looks but also because of who he is and what he does and on what way he does it...

(don't gutterize that)
                  No? Ok

which penguin one J/K ...that's a very cute pic

Awesome! I love it! I it is well made from someone that is on the broccoli!
                  She's so used to it, it doesn't have that much effect anymore

*must.stop.playing.vid.*

Time for us me to go to bed

Woodnight (((((WooHoos))))) can't hug Martin while Michael is looking over my shoulder

Comment

I woodn't say hopeless.... just predictable

Thank you It took me the first two minutes to get the hang of MovieMaker

A second one???? Don't hold your breath

And where is LJ? Away for Easter?
                    *runs through thread nekkid*

Back later!
                    sigpic

Comment

No? Ok
                      *sigh* Okay you can gutterize it!

She's so used to it, it doesn't have that much effect anymore
                      Rofl probably

*must.stop.playing.vid.*

Time for us me to go to bed

Woodnight (((((WooHoos))))) can't hug Martin while Michael is looking over my shoulder
                      Night!!! ...even thought that was hours ago...lol...you can virtually hug Martin and then give Micheal a real good hug

Argh...it's almost 3 am ...and I am not tired, thus I can't sleep ...and I've gotta sleep coz I've gotta work tomorrow again...

*grabs siler's wrench and hits self on head*
                      sigpic

Comment

Nite Jumble-- for you, our resident cougar:
                        Spoiler:

sleep tight!

Great vid btw.

Comment

Wood Morning WooHoos

The clip of Martin with his liquorice 'cigar' obviously had an impact on my sub-conscious

Spoiler:
                          I dreamt that he was sitting in my conservatory typing away on a laptop with a cigar in his hand, and he kept coming through to the kitchen to flick the ash, so I took him an ashtray to save him the trouble I woke up with the impression that there was more of the dream, and there were other people in the house but I can't remember who they were

I do think it's odd that I only seem to dream about Martin when Michael's here

Thanks Rac80, glad you enjoyed it

Hope you slept well in the end Jann *hugs* for having to work while the rest of us....... don't
                          Last edited by Jumble; 15 August 2010, 11:47 AM.

Comment

*hugs* or yay for the Martin dream

I did sleep...in the end...for a few hours...and yeah...work...that's the fun of working a restaurant...if only Martin was my new colleague instead of the newbie we've got ...he's hopeless!
                            sigpic

Comment

Mmmmm, Martin waiting tables........ you'd be dropping plates all over the place

Comment

Mmmmm, Martin waiting tables........ you'd be dropping plates all over the place
                                True, but I would something to look at ...plus since my boss has put me in charge of the other waiting peepz I can order him around...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X