The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOISE good morning everyone.

Jumble you dreamt of him??? again??? somehow everyone around me dreams of their favourite actors/directors except for me what am I doing wrong???

Comment

Simple picspam

* photos are from JM's blog

Good morning FainneThanks for sexy pic!
      Oops arent the photos too big?...give me sec...
      EDIT: ok , now should be ok
      Last edited by Achaja; 05 January 2009, 02:47 AM.
      sigpic
      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
        Hello on 10th day of Martinmas!!!
        Did I missed something? Ah yeah- Martin IS LOVE- pure love , HE wants to tell Jumble something important (she's probably talking with him right now, in her dream)...heheheh
        Oh, if only I ended up not getting back to sleep at all See, I told you he was keeping me up all night

I've found smiley called Martini --> So these are the last days of celebrating, lets make some noise
        WooHoood! Love all your smileys *snurches* It may be the last few days officially, but I'm betting the celebration of The Martin will continue on

Originally posted by Fainne View Post

Jumble you dreamt of him??? again??? somehow everyone around me dreams of their favourite actors/directors except for me what am I doing wrong???

http://www.moviejungle.com/images/fe...dbradwright.gi
        It's all very well dreaming of him, but I can think of better scenarios than that one, and the last two dreams weren't too good either

Do I see a little Bradlove creeping in Fainne?

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post

http://www.moviejungle.com/images/fe...bradwright.gif
          SQUEEEEEEEE Brad... And Martin

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Do I see a little Bradlove creeping in Fainne?
          My plan to convert people to the Wright-ones is working!

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the hippy well-wishes everyone! I'm off college today and failing at writing a horrible history essay... Maybe I should just do some revision for my Pyschology AS on thursday... *laughs loudly, then coughs* Ah, I crack myself up! How are we all today?
            ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Hi LiliJ *waves*

Actually I was just having a little giggle to myself at how many of our Shippers are referring to Martin as 'WooHood'

Take a look at APA's post here And it's not like it was a 'funny' post or anything

Yay for WooHood!!

Comment

I dreamt that I was asleep in my bed, when suddenly the door burst open and Martin came in, plonked himself down on the bed and started shaking my shoulder "Jumble! Wake up! Jumble!! I have to tell you something!" So I turned to him and said..........."Martin, what are you doing? Look at the mess you've made of my duvet!!"

At which point I really woke up and thought "Wait! Martin was in my bedroom, and I whinged at him for mussing up my duvet??????????"
                What the... How could you?

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                Nad's ultimate passive aggressive PTB battle... awesome
                The only casualties were those of us that laughed ourselves to death
                Ha! If it's ever needed, that's going to be the new thread title and subtitle!

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                Can Amanda be our favourite? Or does directing one episode not count I must admit, you guys have educated me. I think Martin may be my favourite now
                You just made me realise that she is a PTB too!
                Therefore she has really earned her place amongst the WooHoos

Hi LiliJ *waves*

Actually I was just having a little giggle to myself at how many of our Shippers are referring to Martin as 'WooHood'

Take a look at APA's post here And it's not like it was a 'funny' post or anything

Yay for WooHood!!
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Happy Tenth Day of Martinmas,
                  WooHoos
                  !!!

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    What the... How could you?
                    Oh don't! I've been asking myself that all day In future I'm going to bed like this to make sure I don't say anything stupid next time

Ha! If it's ever needed, that's going to be the new thread title and subtitle!

You just made me realise that she is a PTB too!
                    Therefore she has really earned her place amongst the WooHoos

Keep wafting the broccoli smoke around, we'll have them all worshipping The Martin in no time

Comment

Sunglasses on!!!!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Oh Nad, you tease! I was, of course, expecting a dazzling pic of Martin But, yes, thanks for the warning

Comment

Oh Nad, you tease! I was, of course, expecting a dazzling pic of Martin But, yes, thanks for the warning
                          Sorry!

And hey, isn't it funny that we're promoting Coopie here just when JM posts his plans for a Q&A?
                          Our plan is working!

((((Coopie))))

*blinks*

(((((Martin)))))

sigpic

Comment

Hey Woohoos! I was wondering...in our effort to love all of out PTB...Carl Binder is writing Movie #3...anyone feel generous enough to be in his fan club??
                            sigpic

Comment

Wonder if Jann will be 'too shy' to ask him a question?

How about

"Hi Coopie, I really love your work, absolutely adore your humour. Do you by any chance happen to have a list of all TPTB's birthdays? I'd really appreciate this information, and I promise to send you the biggest present "

Edit: Luvnjack Nope!

Comment

*Runs in* Quick! I need a pic of The Martin looking confused or incredulous!

*Runs out*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X