Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Nope.
    Darn it. Perhaps I should start a Brad Thread...for doing Brad...as in hugging him eh

Tongue- 20
    Nekkid - 15
    Naked - 20
    Awesome - 200
    WooHoos - 151
    Martin - 200+
    Siler - 49
    Robert - 7
    Brad - 39

Siler has more hits than Brad ...that's not fair
    *rereads sentence*

Well...actually...Siler does get more hit than Brad....
    sigpic

Comment

Aaaaaaaand another Martin quote..........

"Tech advances in Visual effects have made my job far more wonder-filled than it ever was before - take for example Hymdal the Asgard- three years ago we would never have been able to make a full motion capture character on a television show. On the other hand the finished product has never been so far out of my reach before – once I've finished my Director's cut of the shows then they disappear into a hole in the wall and come out scrubbed and polished with all the VFX done. As far as advances in the film medium, cameras etc: it tends to be all good - the panavision Millenniums that we shoot the show on are soooooo much nicer than the stone knives and bear skins that we used to use to make our 44 minutes of Television."

Stone knives and bearskins.............mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

I've got very few questions for Martin Millionaire so I don't want to run out of them so quick. Maybe some of you have got the ideas so just in case -> empty pic
        Spoiler:
        sigpic
        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          Darn it. Perhaps I should start a Brad Thread...for doing Brad...as in hugging him eh
          Yup. And I'll start a Support RCC Thread

Siler has more hits than Brad ...that's not fair
          *rereads sentence*

Well...actually...Siler does get more hit than Brad....
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
            I've got very few questions for Martin Millionaire so I don't want to run out of them so quick. Maybe some of you have got the ideas so just in case -> empty pic
            Hoohoooo! Now there's temptation

I should warn you, I've stopped taking the meds and started back on the wine, so offering me an opportunity like that might not be wise

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Hoohoooo! Now there's temptation

I should warn you, I've stopped taking the meds and started back on the wine, so offering me an opportunity like that might not be wise

UhOh...

Everyone! Hide all sharp objects! Remove the Nekkid Martin Pics! Hide Martin! And make sure she has enough chocolate!

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Oops I started to worry about your ribs
                sigpic
                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

The ribs are fine as long as I don't overstreeeeeetch myself Which means I can't reach the bottle on the top of the wine rack Darn it!

Er, what nekkid Martinpics? Where's mine? No really, if you've been hiding them because you thought I was too fragile to handle it, I'm ok, really, reeeeeeeeeeally!

Edit: Actually, thinking about it, maybe you should hide them for another few days..........just to be sure

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    The ribs are fine as long as I don't overstreeeeeetch myself Which means I can't reach the bottle on the top of the wine rack Darn it!

Er, what nekkid Martinpics? Where's mine? No really, if you've been hiding them because you thought I was too fragile to handle it, I'm ok, really, reeeeeeeeeeally!

Edit: Actually, thinking about it, maybe you should hide them for another few days..........just to be sure
                    Here... Take this one. It's safer.

sigpic

Comment

Darn it! I need to see that 3000th posts before I can sleep!

Click for Vid.

sigpic

Comment

Jumble off her meds and on the wine...uhoh...we have to be aware again

And Nad gives us our her fav martin vid again Nice

3000th you say...let's do it
                        sigpic

Comment

Linky repost:

Martin and honorary WooHoo

sigpic

Comment

Mmm Martin spreding his love for fangirls *catches his heart*. I forgot to tell that I've already had a dream with Martin lately. But it was very dark, Martin stood far from me, opening the door and I was just thinking: "It's too dark! How will I take the caps?!" hehe...yep.

I'm should be sleeping now, Woodnight Woohoos! Till tomorrow!
                            sigpic
                            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              Cool and *drool*

sigpic

Comment

More linkage :

Martin Part 1

Martin Part 2

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X