No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How wonderful is to back here, to this thread, to you girls and to Martin's arms!!!
    Great chapter 2 Sarai! Huge part has got Siler...Dan and there was also great couple

You know I read Hubba Bubba too

Congrats on your 2nd anniversary Nad!

Oh I love this moment Jumble! Thanks for reminding Martin's words and for pics

Fainne- penguins are funny and cute

EDIT: Speaking of Dirty Dancing, I especially would like to see Martin doing this "figure" in water first
    sigpic
    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Well he'd have to be really strong for that in my case but it's a nice thought........
      Thanks for ruining my romantic scene! I know have the comedy version in my head

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Thanks for ruining my romantic scene! I know have the comedy version in my head

Oooops But I did put it right, look ^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          ROFL! Well some of us still have our Jack radars intact...
          I think Martin's blocking the signal Or maybe his is just stronger

Comment

Thanks for the congrats, ladies!

Achaja, thanks for the image of Martin in the water
            And jumble, good. I feel all fluffy again
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

hahaha at your service Nad!
              sigpic
              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Nad has an announcement! I stumbled over my feet, had to grab a wall and there was a calender and it's the 28th!

Not only is today The Second Day of Martinmas, it's also...

Nad's 2nd Gateworld Anniversary!!!

*Passes out the cake, cookies, Martini's (I wrote that with a capital M by mistake, but it looks good), chocolate, water for jumble, jello, stroopwafels, some Irish Coffee...*

Congrats on 2 marvellously mental years Nad!

Oh Nad, brilliant poetry, really cool

WooHooooooood!

Thanks for the congrats

I found this quote from Martin about Abyss and thought I would illustrate it

"I picked up Michael to demonstrate how I wanted him to enter the scene - I wanted him to walk down the wall - being an ascended being he would be unaffected by gravity and could enter the cell any way he wanted to. Michael didn't understand how he was supposed to do it (oddly he felt his inability to defy gravity would ultimately be the reason for his non-compliance). I told him that someone would lift him up and all he had to do was walk. He said “No-one can hold me up there long enough. I weigh close to 185lbs”. So I showed him."

So strong, so manly...

*dies*

Sarai, I now know why I usuually don't read unfinished fics.

I need more!

Loved this chapter!

Well you don't need to wait long Nad, the 3rd and last chapter should be finished today and posted tomorrow, I hope...

Comment

I'm gone!
                  See you later!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Well you don't need to wait long Nad, the 3rd and last chapter should be finished today and posted tomorrow, I hope...
                    WooHood!
                    And thanks for the congrats!

sigpic

Comment

Woohood!

All In A Day's Work - Chapter 2 is uploaded. Enjoy ladies !
                      OMG Sarai! This is so incredibly intriguing, so well written, it's such a shame TPTB aren't allowed to read fanfic because I'm sure they wood absolutely love this one

Edit: And having recently been surrounded by people in hospital gowns, that line really made me hoot Oh, and I love the idea of his toes humming

Edit: And wood you believe I'm now going to say it's ok, take your time, this is sooooo worth the wait

Comment

*runs in*

Happy Martinmas everyone

Happy 2nd Anniversary Nad

I hope I have some time to make something for Martinmas soon.

*runs out*
                        sigpic

Comment

OMG Sarai! This is so incredibly intriguing, so well written, it's such a shame TPTB aren't allowed to read fanfic because I'm sure they wood absolutely love this one

Edit: And having recently been surrounded by people in hospital gowns, that line really made me hoot Oh, and I love the idea of his toes humming

Edit: And wood you believe I'm now going to say it's ok, take your time, this is sooooo worth the wait
                          *blushes*

Thanks Jumbly .

I vented in the thread again. Don't think I'll be going back in there for awhile .

Comment

Hey that wasn't exactly 'venting', I thought it was an excellent post

But I do enjoy S9 and S10 (mostly), because I tend to view them as offshoots of SG1, like Atlantis

Comment

*blushes*

Thanks Jumbly .

I vented in the thread again. Don't think I'll be going back in there for awhile .
                              Don't worry, it was very well said, and you were by far from the only one I did it too
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Anyway...back on topic. Helloo beautiful unshaven man. Snurched this from Jumble yesterday, but it sooo deserves a repost !

*fans self*

Comment

Working...
                                X