The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Aw, shame we missed it Did you know it before or did you just find out? Let's make sure we remember it next year

I don't love IMDB, it tells us nothing about Martin that we didn't already know Oh well.

Oooh! Speaking of TPTB Elfdancing.........here's some of us

Jumble, Josiane, Nad, Sarai and Martin

Bekki, RiG, Jann, Achaja and Martin

TR, Wendy, Martin, Fainne and Jasmina

And of course

TPTB Charleston

TPTB Disco
    OMG! ROFL! That's awesome!!!

I've just had another sneak preview at the next bit of the Martinfic... and it's a cracker
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

They're just such fun to do, I got carried away

Edit: Thanks Josiane, I knew it would be

Edit again: Do you realise we've done nearly 10 PAGES today?

Comment

Hahaha this was great idea Jumble! Thank you! I like it very much *went to see all*
        sigpic
        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Thanks Achaja Maybe next time I can get real pics of us all, that wood be cool

btw Achaja, you seem to know where to find good smillies.....do you happen to have any of drool buckets? Or suggest where I might find some?

Comment

Aw, shame we missed it Did you know it before or did you just find out? Let's make sure we remember it next year

I don't love IMDB, it tells us nothing about Martin that we didn't already know Oh well.

And of course

TPTB Charleston

TPTB Disco

That so... cute!
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Thanks Achaja Maybe next time I can get real pics of us all, that wood be cool
              Ohh that would be funny!

btw Achaja, you seem to know where to find good smillies.....do you happen to have any of drool buckets? Or suggest where I might find some?
              Yep here are hundrets of smilies in few categories
              sigpic
              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                Ohh that would be funny!

Yep here are hundrets of smilies in few categories
                Thanks, found exactly what I needed

Comment

Good to hear it
                  I'm already tired, finally I will sleep in my bed, not under the Christmas tree as before, guests moves to theirs homes...
                  ((Woohoos)) See you tomorrow!
                  sigpic
                  sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                    Noooo....

Not

I see SS is spreading doom and gloom on the S/J thread again *huggles happy Martin thread*
                    D'oh. I'm trying to ignore him now... Because if I reply on him(when he doesn't say IMHO something really bad) people say that I shouldn't reply or do whatever...

Getting sick and tired of this...

Im glad to see that this thread is always happy, it's fast becoming my new home

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    Thread Question:

If you were in charge of Stargate:Got Wood, what wood you let major Wood do? And what kind of character wood he be?
                    He would be the team leader of an important SG team...and I would be his 2IC.

Major Wood, wood be a respectful and very good officer, you can laugh with him but he is also one of the best out there in the field...everyone wants him as your commander

And of course

TPTB Charleston

TPTB Disco
                    ROFLMAO! ...I love these

I LOVE!!! all other artworks etc as well They are just Woohood awesomeness!

and now I'm gonna relax because, according to my calculations I already worked(including last weekend) 42 hours "this" week...and tomorrow again...*sigh*
                    sigpic

Comment

Woodnight Achaja

Comment

Congrats on a Woohooderific 5100 posts Nad!

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          Not

D'oh. I'm trying to ignore him now... Because if I reply on him(when he doesn't say IMHO something really bad) people say that I shouldn't reply or do whatever...

Getting sick and tired of this...

Im glad to see that this thread is always happy, it's fast becoming my new home
                          Just ignore him, you don't need grumpy people when you can be here instead *huggles Jann*

He would be the team leader of an important SG team...and I would be his 2IC.

Major Wood, wood be a respectful and very good officer, you can laugh with him but he is also one of the best out there in the field...everyone wants him as your commander
                          *nods* I We wood indeed

ROFLMAO! ...I love these

I LOVE!!! all other artworks etc as well They are just Woohood awesomeness!

and now I'm gonna relax because, according to my calculations I already worked(including last weekend) 42 hours "this" week...and tomorrow again...*sigh*
                          Oh, poor you But just think of that 'plane ticket, it'll be worth it in the end

Comment

Just ignore him, you don't need grumpy people when you can be here instead *huggles Jann*
                            Thanks I know. but I love that thread as well, and I don't want to see it grumpy

Oh, poor you But just think of that 'plane ticket, it'll be worth it in the end
                            Oh yeah, gonna buy it when my dad is home again(I want him there when I buy it)...and I'm 99% sure I can buy it after this weekend *checks savings*

Yup!
                            sigpic

Comment

*hugs Jann*

CONGRATS ON 5100 NAD!!!
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thanks for the congrats ladies!!
                                *hugs*

And WoodNight to all
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X