No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We definitely see what we want to see don't we? Or is it just our minds only follow their own tracks?

Don't expect me to make too much sense for the next half hour or so, I decided to watch Camelot with commentary.........that voice *sigh* How does the man manage to turn my knees wobbly whilst making me laugh at the same time? *sigh*

Edit: Fainne, pretty much

Comment

Martin and Siler...

You didn't think you were going to get through these 12 days without a mention of our my favourite tech sergeant did you?

*sighs*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/ROFLMAO.gif We definitely see what we want to see don't we? Or is it just our minds only follow their own tracks?

Don't expect me to make too much sense for the next half hour or so, I decided to watch Camelot with commentary.........that voice *sigh* How does the man manage to turn my knees wobbly whilst making me laugh at the same time? *sigh*
        he can do magic

Comment

Love the icons Achaja!

I'm just going to post this.....

.......and say
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            *stares at Jumble's sig*

Those lips, so close to me on the screen...

*dies*
            ....Are you kissing the screen?

Woohood on 140 pages...

Already that many...we certainly know how to "talk" about our beloved director!

*goes to work*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              ....Are you kissing the screen?

Noooo....

Comment

Oh yes, Magic Martin Similar effect as magic mushrooms, but legal

Edit: Anyone know what year SG1 S9 was aired?

Edit: Got it 2006. And that really doesn't help me

Edit again: Sarai on the Camelot commentary Martin was talking about a stunt that Dan did that had to be cut for time, and he said hopefully there wood be outtakes on the DVD so we would see it! No outtakes on my DVD
                Last edited by Jumble; 27 December 2008, 08:17 AM.

Comment

I'm sorry Jumble, I have no idea...

Crazy Martin Millionaire
                  sigpic
                  sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Oh yes, Magic Martin Similar effect as magic mushrooms, but legal

Edit: Anyone know what year SG1 S9 was aired?

Edit: Got it 2006. And that really doesn't help me

Edit again: Sarai on the Camelot commentary Martin was talking about a stunt that Dan did that had to be cut for time, and he said hopefully there wood be outtakes on the DVD so we would see it! No outtakes on my DVD
                    Boo.

I don't have S9 with me so can't even check. Who does Dan stunt double for in S9 and 10, since RDA wasn't there?

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                      I'm sorry Jumble, I have no idea...

Shame on any of us that don't know that one Although it is one among many The more commentaries I listen too, the more I hear him say "Am I wrecking it for you? I hope not" and "You have to have jeopardy!"

So just for the record, I'll go with "Aaaaaaand CUT!"

Comment

AAAND cut

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                          Boo.

I don't have S9 with me so can't even check. Who does Dan stunt double for in S9 and 10, since RDA wasn't there?
                          He was doubling for Ben during the fight with the Black Knight. It was in the market place of the little village, and Dan did a stunt involving falling on a fruit stall and crashing it to bits, fruit rolling everywhere He would have been covered in mud, in need of a hot shower and a bit of TLC

Comment

Merry Martinmas, Woohoods!
                            sigpic
                            The Return of King Arthur
                            Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                            acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Merry Martinmas to you too Jess, glad you could join us *hugs*

I see SS is spreading doom and gloom on the S/J thread again *huggles happy Martin thread*

Comment

He was doubling for Ben during the fight with the Black Knight. It was in the market place of the little village, and Dan did a stunt involving falling on a fruit stall and crashing it to bits, fruit rolling everywhere He would have been covered in mud, in need of a hot shower and a bit of TLC
                                Which I would be certainly qualified to give him...

Comment

Working...
                                X