The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know I had quotes... but I just woke up and there was lots of Martin

I was pretty sure I was the Evil Woohoo but The Devilish Woohoo works fine as well... Sounds more innocent. And sweet. Mwuaahahahhahaha! ...uhm...

I'm the only scifi fan in our house. Or in my surroundings. I do have a friend in Macedonia who got me hooked on Stargate but he rarely visits.

... ther muste have been more I wanted to say... I'm gonna get a shower now.

Edit: I missed a whole page, so what are the Untouchable???
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Nobody got anything to say about Untouchable?
      Untouchable
      Spoiler:
      A little to L&O: Sanctuary for my taste. I was on to Magnus and Will from the get-go. Maybe it was all the promos about the Sanctuary going rogue, but I wasn't surprised by how it all went down. The Henry stuff was cute, but they got the pregnancy monitoring stuff wrong, yet again, and now they have a TWO YEAR PREGNANCY to keep making me crazy. Gillian Horvath's zingy dialogue saved it for me. But just.
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
        Untouchable
        Spoiler:
        A little to L&O: Sanctuary for my taste. I was on to Magnus and Will from the get-go. Maybe it was all the promos about the Sanctuary going rogue, but I wasn't surprised by how it all went down. The Henry stuff was cute, but they got the pregnancy monitoring stuff wrong, yet again, and now they have a TWO YEAR PREGNANCY to keep making me crazy. Gillian Horvath's zingy dialogue saved it for me. But just.
        Ah yes! I agree.
        Spoiler:
        Not about the pregnancy cause for me it makes no difference, , but on everything else, yeah.
        sigpic
        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

No, it was meant for Jann

What? What? A surprise for who? Argh! You know I have no patience and hate to be kept in the dark

JUMBLE - Sorry, I shouldn't have said anything..... put it out of your mind..... this is a surprise but it is going to take a lot of time to ...... oh pooh! Already said way too much. Remind me to kick myself....can I even do that???

(Oh and no use asking anyone - no one here knows anything about it! ) hee hee

And I will say no more!
          Last edited by llp; 27 October 2011, 10:15 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
            Mysteriouser and mysteriouser
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
              Untouchable
              Spoiler:
              Untouchable

Spoiler:
              I really enjoyed it! I don't watch promos so was totally unspoiled - that's working well for me this season.

I'm really liking what they're doing with Will lately - seems to me that he's being much more of a grown-up and showing his intelligence.

Loved baby-shocked Henry

Really wanted Erica to rip Addison's throat out!

Amanda did a great job of showing how Magnus' 113 years in the wilderness has changed her in subtle ways. It wood have been very easy to overdo it.

Loved the line 'You come near us again and I'll arrange for you to be eaten!'

JUMBLE - Sorry, I shouldn't have said anything..... put it out of your mind..... this is a surprise but it is going to take a lot of time to ...... oh pooh! Already said way too much. Remind me to kick myself....can I even do that???

And I will say no more!
              Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              Total.tease.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                Jumble.
                She files.

...everything.

Wendy probably knows as well. She's the Badge Lady

Yes, I have a list. Although a few new people aren't on it, but will be added, of course!

I am not the bookkeeper - I am The Filer of All things *nods*

The List I have is......

Cags -The Handy WooHoo
                Jumble - Totally Martin's WooHoo
                MoB - The Baby-Catching WooHoo
                Josiane - The Deceptively Quiet WooHoo
                Yessika - The Venezuelan Woohoo
                Nad - The Cute and Cuddly WooHoo
                Jann - The ‘Innocent’ WooHoo
                Wendy The Determined WooHoo
                Luvnjack – Joe's Nekkid WooHoo
                Bekki - The Wonderful WooHoo of Oz
                Estrela – The Lurking WooHoo
                Laurie – The Novel WooHoo
                Jasmina – The (Ab)Normal WooHoo
                XFC – The Catalytic WooHoo
                Sarai – The Dan-Loving WooHoo
                Bree – Amanda’s WooHoo
                +1 – The WooHoo that still can’t make up her mind
                DevilishMe – The Evil WooHoo
                EH-T -The Only Legal WooHoo
                Madness Reigns – The Textured WooHoo
                Max - ????

I'm sure there are some missing
                +1 actually, sort of, decided on The Indecisive WooHoo -- that is what is on her badge.

And, I'd share my list so we can compare, but I'm on the wrong computer. D'OH! I do need an up-to-date list though so when the laminater(sp?) is back in my possession, I can finish the badges off. Dad took it

Oh Wendy - can I pleeeeze have a new badge....no longer the "quilted" one.... now the "Novel" one!

If necessary, I'll wait until AT6 which is still a little over a year away!

(I'm trying to wait, but I have to do something in the meantime! )
                Of course you can! Is that "The Novel WooHoo"?

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                You know I had quotes... but I just woke up and there was lots of Martin

I was pretty sure I was the Evil Woohoo but The Devilish Woohoo works fine as well... Sounds more innocent. And sweet. Mwuaahahahhahaha! ...uhm...
                I think your badge says Devilish

I slept funny last night and my neck is sooo stiff that I can't move it properly without pain. Oh well, it'll make today really interesting with the studying, etc...
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I want to know it now!

I'm too curious!

*huggles Wendy*

But I don't have a badge either
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    *sends good form filling vibes*
                    Thanks hun =)

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                    I am going to go with a WooHoo name that Jumble suggested to me "The Textured WooHoo"..... I've gotten into the habit of making background textures when I can't find inspiration for the weekly challenge on the art thread Thank you Jumble
                    Nice WooHoo name =D

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                    The shooting days are almost over, from Saturday I'm back to hangin' here alllllll day looong! mwuahahahahaha!
                    Yay for completing shooting, will be nice for you to have a break? =)

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    Oh how terribly and sadly true! Although replace Twitter with Photoshop I think. I never can understand the point of Twitter.
                    I prefer Twitter to Facebook (which I pretty much only use to play scrabble and upload random photos of trees!). I joined because I wanted to follow Sanctuary cast and keep up to date with everything... and ofc #TappingTuesday's =D

I saw this on facebook today, and I thought of you all:

LOVE that!
                    I'm totally owed hugs! I only get hugs once a week unless I come in here

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                    Hi!!! My job still sucks but I asked 2 days off in February and my boss said yes...so...I'll go to Chevron 7.8!!
                    Good news about time off so you can go to Chevron =)
                    Boo about job still sucking... time for a career change? Sorry I can't remember what it is you do or if career change is even plausible atm

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
                    I think i have it "The Elusive WhoHoo" since i tend to lurk and only pop in and post every once in a while.

Thoughts? Other suggestion?
                    I like 'The Elusive Woohoo' =)

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    Finally exams over, hopefully I did them well so now I can have a life again.
                    Good luck with exam results =) How long till you find out?

Btw I'm watching Star Wars with mom now...apparently she's been under a rock for the last 20/30 years or so, because she had never seen the series before! How can you've not seen Star Wars while your husband and children love sci-fi.
                    I must have been under that rock too. Not seen all of Star Wars!

Martinpicspam, as requested...........

<snip>

Beard, because......... because......... um......
                    I think I rather like beard Martin. Which is odd because I'm not generally a beard fan, usually more a stubble fan *ponders*
                    He has nice sparkly eyes
                    *politely requests Amandapicspam or J-Yopicspam*

I am not the bookkeeper - I am The Filer of All things *nods*

The List I have is......

Cags -The Handy WooHoo
                    Jumble - Totally Martin's WooHoo
                    MoB - The Baby-Catching WooHoo
                    Josiane - The Deceptively Quiet WooHoo
                    Yessika - The Venezuelan Woohoo
                    Nad - The Cute and Cuddly WooHoo
                    Jann - The ‘Innocent’ WooHoo
                    Wendy The Determined WooHoo
                    Luvnjack – Joe's Nekkid WooHoo
                    Bekki - The Wonderful WooHoo of Oz
                    Laurie – The Novel WooHoo
                    Jasmina – The (Ab)Normal WooHoo
                    XFC – The Catalytic WooHoo
                    Sarai – The Dan-Loving WooHoo
                    Bree – Amanda’s WooHoo
                    +1 – The WooHoo that still can’t make up her mind
                    DevilishMe – The Evil WooHoo
                    EH-T -The Only Legal WooHoo
                    Madness Reigns – The Textured WooHoo
                    Max - ????

I'm sure there are some missing
                    Amy - The WooHoo To Blame

My observation was today. I think it went pretty well. The kids appeared to be paying attention - they asked good questions and made comments. No one fell asleep (big plus). The website that I wanted to base my lesson on has been down for over a week, so I had to go with the taxes lesson. Not as exciting, but it went off really well. I will know the "official" results tomorrow.
                    Results today? Good luck I'm sure it went great!

Originally posted by clairec007 View Post
                    just popping in.... The Costume -WooHoo

and bye again...off to Expo this weekend
                    *jealous*
                    Hope you have fun this weekend =)

Untouchable
                    Spoiler:
                    I'm excited about baby H.A.P - but then with a 2yr pregnancy we may not get to see baby H.A.P... I'm sure Henry won't mind Erica being... randy... for two years
                    I totally thought Will was working against Helen... which common sense alone should have told me they were working together lol!
                    Excited to see how rogue-sanctuary is going to pan out.

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                    And, I'd share my list so we can compare, but I'm on the wrong computer. D'OH! I do need an up-to-date list though so when the laminater(sp?) is back in my possession, I can finish the badges off. Dad took it
                    *badge-envy*
                    Could I have one of these lovely badges I've heard so much about please?

I slept funny last night and my neck is sooo stiff that I can't move it properly without pain. Oh well, it'll make today really interesting with the studying, etc...
                    It's horrible when that happens! Hopefully it'll loosen up over the course of the day... do you sleep with lots of pillows?
                    sigpic
                    ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Jann, you sort of have a badge. It needs laminating and then I'll be sending it to you *huggles*

Amy, so you are "The WooHoo to Blame" really? So now I know who to blame... WIN. I'll make you one, of course. I really need to update my list...

Thanks for the hugs on my neck. *huggles* I sleep with two pillows because if I have one, I go dizzy because I have positional vertigo, or whatever the doctor called it. But they're not especially big pillows, and I never sleep with more than that. I think I just slept twisted, and it probably didn't like that.
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                        Good luck with exam results =) How long till you find out?
                        That's the fun thing with my school...you never know when you get the grades...but it must be within a month
                        Luckily I have the same teachers next block so we can whine a bit about the fact if the grades are slow!

You haven't? But you at least saw one movie right? She hadn't seen any!

I think I rather like beard Martin. Which is odd because I'm not generally a beard fan, usually more a stubble fan *ponders*
                        He has nice sparkly eyes
                        Me too! I like men with stubbles...to look at...otherwise it is ..err..."scratchy"
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                          Jann, you sort of have a badge. It needs laminating and then I'll be sending it to you *huggles*
                          Sweet! Can't wait!
                          sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

General Sanctuary comment, but inspired by Untouchable:

Spoiler:
                            Sanctuary has some awesome 'bad' guys. I do sometimes like them better than the good characters. And just to prove the Hair theory... Bad guy? Not much hair there.

I liked the ep. It's a good one to set up the season arc with.

And speaking of Hair... I saw a request for ''Amandapicspam or J-Yopicspam''?

Hair!

It's a mini-spam

EDIT: Hugs Wendy's neck. Yes. I said that.
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Me too! I like men with stubbles...to look at...otherwise it is ..err..."scratchy"
                              I was going to agree and then I finally got the implication...

But yes. Stubble is quite sexy on some men.

On women not so much.
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post

I prefer Twitter to Facebook (which I pretty much only use to play scrabble and upload random photos of trees!). I joined because I wanted to follow Sanctuary cast and keep up to date with everything... and ofc #TappingTuesday's =D
                                Me too But I do find it hard to follow at times

LOVE that!
                                I'm totally owed hugs! I only get hugs once a week unless I come in here
                                *huggles*

I remember sitting in the cinema, heavily pregnant with Jo, watching the first Star Wars. I've seen all six, but really wasn't keen on the three 'prequels'

He has nice sparkly eyes
                                Some men suit beards, some just don't but insist on wearing them anyway - Martin just........ does

Sparkly eyes indeed *sigh*

Um..... Of course, it's his Awesome Directorial abilities and his Amazing vision that I love him for

But the eyes don't hurt

*politely requests Amandapicspam or J-Yopicspam*
                                *looks around for Bree and Nad*

Amy - The WooHoo To Blame
                                *headdesk* How could I have forgotten?

I blame Amy *nods*

Untouchable
                                Spoiler:
                                I'm excited about baby H.A.P - but then with a 2yr pregnancy we may not get to see baby H.A.P... I'm sure Henry won't mind Erica being... randy... for two years
                                I totally thought Will was working against Helen... which common sense alone should have told me they were working together lol!
                                Excited to see how rogue-sanctuary is going to pan out.
                                Untouchable

Spoiler:
                                I hope we do get to see babyhap - a whole lot of interesting stories can come of that I guess it shows confidence that we'll get S5 and S6 *crosses fingers*

Rogue Sanctuary, yes! I'm loving this season

*badge-envy*
                                Could I have one of these lovely badges I've heard so much about please?
                                I'm sure if you pm your address to Wendy she'll send you one when she can

Comment

Working...
                                X