Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*crawls in*
    Ugh. I'm sick again. This has happened too frequently this autumn/winter
    *huggles everyone from a distance, especially Bekki, LJ and MoB for they sounded like they needed them especially*
    Love the pretty advents though
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      *crawls in*
      Ugh. I'm sick again. This has happened too frequently this autumn/winter
      *huggles everyone from a distance, especially Bekki, LJ and MoB for they sounded like they needed them especially*
      Love the pretty advents though
      Aw, not you too? It seems everyone has been constantly sick lately.

Jess is back in hospital. Apparently she now has tonisilitis, a chest infection, an ear infection and thrush from all the steroids she had last week-end And on top of that, she's just cut two more teeth. Poor baby

And there I was feeling sorry for myself just because I've still got this darn cough that doesn't want to go away

Comment

Oh look, I did a 69! Well that makes me feel better instantly

Aw, not you too? It seems everyone has been constantly sick lately.

Jess is back in hospital. Apparently she now has tonisilitis, a chest infection, an ear infection and thrush from all the steroids she had last week-end And on top of that, she's just cut two more teeth. Poor baby

And there I was feeling sorry for myself just because I've still got this darn cough that doesn't want to go away
        Oh poor Jess, poor Jess's family, and poor you too. As has been pointed out to me in the past, even if what you've got to feel sorry for yourself for is minor in the grand scheme of things and in comparison to others, it doesn't stop you feeling yucky.

Hope the hospital can fix Jess up quickly and get her all better soon. I guess it's not surprising that she's got secondary infections after it all, just as long as they can clear them up easily
        sigpic

Comment

I think the gaps are where the posts aren't as long as the avi and location etc...

*huggles Bekki for her break up with PB*

*huggles WooHoos*
          sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            Oh look, I did a 69! Well that makes me feel better instantly
            Dare I say it? Why not?

I always feel better for a 69 too

*looks around for Nad*

Oh poor Jess, poor Jess's family, and poor you too. As has been pointed out to me in the past, even if what you've got to feel sorry for yourself for is minor in the grand scheme of things and in comparison to others, it doesn't stop you feeling yucky.

Hope the hospital can fix Jess up quickly and get her all better soon. I guess it's not surprising that she's got secondary infections after it all, just as long as they can clear them up easily
            No, it's not really surprising. Just upsetting A couple of days on antibiotics will see her bouncing back, I'm sure

Comment

*runs in*
              Am at B's place again...now for my Christmas break!

Sorry for not being here the last few days...was busy packing up, saying goodbye to everyone and travelling to here

*huggles woohoos*

*drops dead*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                *runs in*
                Am at B's place again...now for my Christmas break!

Sorry for not being here the last few days...was busy packing up, saying goodbye to everyone and travelling to here

*huggles woohoos*

*drops dead*
                Say Hi to B and Rosa and give them WooHoo huggles

Ah, I bet you're in for a really lovely Christmas with them

Comment

*huggles Josi* More ickyness?? You poor thing!
                  *huggles Woohoos* I have no idea what's been going on here this week, but I know for a fact that huggles are always needed. *nods* Will try to catch up a bit later.

Does anyone know anthing about epilepsy? I have a couple of questions I forgot to ask the nurse this afternoon If anyone knows anything and doesn't mind being put on the spot please pm me.

Edit: I should probably have said, it looks like Hannah's blackouts and tunnelling vision are epilepsy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    Say Hi to B and Rosa and give them WooHoo huggles

Ah, I bet you're in for a really lovely Christmas with them
                    She says Hi back...

Rosa on the other hand is bonking her bears head to the wall Poor bear.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      She says Hi back...

Rosa on the other hand is bonking her bears head to the wall Poor bear.
                      *blinks*

Bonking her.......... oh, ok

*waves to Oma*

Can't help you with that one I'm afraid, except to say that in most cases I believe it's not too difficult to keep it under control once they find the right drug/dosage. And at least now you know what it is, you can stop imagining worse things

*hugs Hannah*

Comment

*huggles Hannah for Oma*
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi WooHoo's.

{{{{to all the sickies}}}}

My usual "writing Friday" has been supplanted by "super appliance-girl installer Friday." We took advantage of the Black Friday sales to buy a new range, dishwasher and washing machine (since all went teats-up at once, just a week after the water heater).

So...I have spent the morning uninstalling all three so the big, sweaty men can come in and take the old, icky things away and leave in their place pretty, gleaming things for me to install. Yay!

I'll get to writing tonight. I finished my Secret Santa (on the Jack/Sam thread), did a Shipmas art...I'm all check-listed today!

Next up (when new machine is up and running), laundry for the three-week holiday we're off on the 22nd. I'll miss checking in with you WooHoo's...well, mostly I lurk, read, and giggle, but still...

Jumbly...would you be a love and phone up Martin for me? I need help here. I'm sure he'd run right down, yes? 'Cause you asked?
                          Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

*waves to Pol* Shiny new things are always good

*hugs Oma* Sorry to hear that about Hannah, but at least they've found what's causing it. I don't know a huge amount about epilepsy either, only the same as Jumble, that when they've sorted out the drugs for her she should be able to manage it fine
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                              Hi WooHoo's.

{{{{to all the sickies}}}}

My usual "writing Friday" has been supplanted by "super appliance-girl installer Friday." We took advantage of the Black Friday sales to buy a new range, dishwasher and washing machine (since all went teats-up at once, just a week after the water heater).

So...I have spent the morning uninstalling all three so the big, sweaty men can come in and take the old, icky things away and leave in their place pretty, gleaming things for me to install. Yay!

I'll get to writing tonight. I finished my Secret Santa (on the Jack/Sam thread), did a Shipmas art...I'm all check-listed today!

Next up (when new machine is up and running), laundry for the three-week holiday we're off on the 22nd. I'll miss checking in with you WooHoo's...well, mostly I lurk, read, and giggle, but still...

Jumbly...would you be a love and phone up Martin for me? I need help here. I'm sure he'd run right down, yes? 'Cause you asked?

If I had that kind of power, don't you think he'd be here helping me with......... er........ whatever?

"Martin, sweetie, I need help retiling my roof. Wood you be an angel and come give me a hand?"

*imagines watching those shorts going up and down the ladder*

Comment

*huggles LJ for the heartache... and sorry because I think I may have contributed to that on FB. I wasn't in a good place last night.

*huggles Josi for poorlyness.*

*huggles MOB for the contagious raging insomnia.*

*huggles Jumble with the request that you keep a bit for yourself aand pass the rest on to Jess and her family.*

*huggles Jann for being too busy to do more than fly by.*

*huggles Oma for Hannah. I have no personal experience but I do have two nephews (both grown ups now) who were diaagnosed - one grew out of it, the other has it medically controlled and will do for life. My brother also takes anti...umm...fitting medication (or whatever it's called - I know it's the same stuff epileptics have) because of his brain tumour. I know there's very broad spectrum of symptoms and behaviours associated with it and, in most cases, drug treatment is highly effective if tailored specifically to the patient's needs, but it can take time to get that just right. My nephew hadn't fitted for over 6 years... except once when he missed his medication for a few days. Not sure how much support I could be but feel free to PM and pick what little brains I have on it. *huggles Hannah*.

Nice advents Sarai and Wendy. Yes, you are learning Wendy. That's lovely.

I didn't get any sleep last night in the end. Not a wink. Started feeling drowsy around 6am when I had to start thinking about getting up. I am having a really tough few days. I won't go into specifics; it's not pretty and I feel like dried up dog poo right now. Still, it's the weekend tomorrow so I'll have an early night with a large, LARGE drink and hope it's a better day.

*huggles woohoos and woohoo lurkers*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X