• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    *hugs WooHoos*

General Sanctuary comment, but inspired by Untouchable:

Spoiler:
    Sanctuary has some awesome 'bad' guys. I do sometimes like them better than the good characters. And just to prove the Hair theory... Bad guy? Not much hair there.

I liked the ep. It's a good one to set up the season arc with.
    Sanctuary S4

Spoiler:
    Totally agree I think we're in for some very exciting twists and turns this season

Agree on the bad guy thing too - found myself really 'liking' Addison

I was going to agree and then I finally got the implication...

But yes. Stubble is quite sexy on some men.

On women not so much.
    Implication? I assumed Jann was referring to scratchiness to one's face ......

What were you thinking?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

Um..... Of course, it's his Awesome Directorial abilities and his Amazing vision that I love him for

But the eyes don't hurt

UhHuh.
      Amaziing vision.

*looks around for Bree and Nad*
      I blame Amy *nods*
      And so the WooHoos all have different tasks and duties.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Sanctuary S4

Spoiler:
        Totally agree I think we're in for some very exciting twists and turns this season

Agree on the bad guy thing too - found myself really 'liking' Addison

S4 and Untouchable
        Spoiler:
        Oh yes. This season is going to rock, I'm sure.

And I loved him. So annoying and actually smart. I hate it when bad guys are portrayed as dummies. How can you be evil when your brain resembles a peanut?

What were you thinking?
        I do know what it takes to feel scratchy stubble on the face, you know.

EDIT: Um...

Oh never mind. I just can't win
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

On women not so much.
          Of course I meant the face ...now where is my halo?

Women no...eww

What were you thinking?
          Me too...but now that the ickybah Woohoo is thinking of other things...

You can't with these "innocent" Woohoos!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
            Jann, you sort of have a badge. It needs laminating and then I'll be sending it to you *huggles*

Amy, so you are "The WooHoo to Blame" really? So now I know who to blame... WIN. I'll make you one, of course. I really need to update my list...

Thanks for the hugs on my neck. *huggles* I sleep with two pillows because if I have one, I go dizzy because I have positional vertigo, or whatever the doctor called it. But they're not especially big pillows, and I never sleep with more than that. I think I just slept twisted, and it probably didn't like that.
            Yup that's me and thanks! =)

positional vertigo I don't envy you. Can that be treated? Worst I've ever had is labyrinthitis (sp?) is it similar to that?
            *sympathy hugs*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            That's the fun thing with my school...you never know when you get the grades...but it must be within a month
            Luckily I have the same teachers next block so we can whine a bit about the fact if the grades are slow!

You haven't? But you at least saw one movie right? She hadn't seen any!

Me too! I like men with stubbles...to look at...otherwise it is ..err..."scratchy"
            Your school needs to be more organised so they can give you a results date if you all whine enough they might do something about it

I've seen part of a movie... couldn't even tell you what it was called though lol!

And yeah... stubble rash... is no fun

And speaking of Hair... I saw a request for ''Amandapicspam or J-Yopicspam''?

<snip>

It's a mini-spam
            Hehehe *eyes mini-pic-spam appreciatively*

On women not so much.
            sigpic
            ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Missed this because I was slow posting lol!

*huggles*
              thanks

I remember sitting in the cinema, heavily pregnant with Jo, watching the first Star Wars. I've seen all six, but really wasn't keen on the three 'prequels'
              I didn't even know there were six

Some men suit beards, some just don't but insist on wearing them anyway - Martin just........ does

Sparkly eyes indeed *sigh*

Um..... Of course, it's his Awesome Directorial abilities and his Amazing vision that I love him for

But the eyes don't hurt
              I couldn't cope with santa-length beards. I think they're just wrong.
              Nothing against Santa like...

I have a thing for eyes But yes, he has other awesome qualities too

*headdesk* How could I have forgotten?

I blame Amy *nods*

Untouchable

Spoiler:
              I hope we do get to see babyhap - a whole lot of interesting stories can come of that I guess it shows confidence that we'll get S5 and S6 *crosses fingers*

Rogue Sanctuary, yes! I'm loving this season
              Untouchable
              Spoiler:
              I like your thinking! I'd really like at least 8 seasons. Don't ask me why eight *shrugs* I just want more seasons
              Tesla's going to be more integral I think - rogue sanctuary suits his character?
              sigpic
              ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

S4 and Untouchable
                Spoiler:
                Oh yes. This season is going to rock, I'm sure.

And I loved him. So annoying and actually smart. I hate it when bad guys are portrayed as dummies. How can you be evil when your brain resembles a peanut?

*hands Nad a spade* Just keep digging

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                Missed this because I was slow posting lol!

I couldn't cope with santa-length beards. I think they're just wrong.
                Nothing against Santa like...
                Eeeew! Definitely not!

I have a thing for eyes But yes, he has other awesome qualities too
                He does? Yes, yes, of course he does

Untouchable
                Spoiler:
                I like your thinking! I'd really like at least 8 seasons. Don't ask me why eight *shrugs* I just want more seasons
                Tesla's going to be more integral I think - rogue sanctuary suits his character?
                Sanctuary S4
                Spoiler:
                8 wood be good

'Rogue' suits him perfectly

So the Royal Rule of Succession is being changed so that females have the same rights as the men - how different Charles' life wood have been if they'd done this 50 years ago

Comment

Wow so much to catch up on...
                  Its official i am the Elusive WhoHoo...break out the champange i have a new name.

YAY!

With all the comments about Sanctuary i just wanna say i am loving this season, it is amazing. This show just keeps getting better and better. I LOVE IT!

huggles for all the martin pic spam. And to all my fellow WHOHOO's.

I will be popping in from time to time to spread the love and the hugs.
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Finally got my 2 year old niece to have a nap and I can catch up on GW

Chatty old thread today...... lovely picspams and enjoying seeing what everyone thinks of this seasons Sanctuary (as soon as I find time to catch up I'll contribute.....maybe )

Fun to read everyone else's WooHoo names, you really are a funny bunch

Just realised I've probably chosen the most huggy' thread to integrate into..... and physical contact is not my most favourite thing (it's become a bit of an ongoing joke at work to try an hug me)

Jumble have I just not been paying attention or do you have a new sig??
                    sigpic
                    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

Yes, I have a list. Although a few new people aren't on it, but will be added, of course!

+1 actually, sort of, decided on The Indecisive WooHoo -- that is what is on her badge.

And, I'd share my list so we can compare, but I'm on the wrong computer. D'OH! I do need an up-to-date list though so when the laminater(sp?) is back in my possession, I can finish the badges off. Dad took it

Of course you can! Is that "The Novel WooHoo"?

I think your badge says Devilish

I slept funny last night and my neck is sooo stiff that I can't move it properly without pain. Oh well, it'll make today really interesting with the studying, etc...
                      That's the name Jumble gave me once she took possession of the quilt!
                      sigpic

Comment

Untouchable

Spoiler:
                        I really enjoyed it! I don't watch promos so was totally unspoiled - that's working well for me this season.

I'm really liking what they're doing with Will lately - seems to me that he's being much more of a grown-up and showing his intelligence.

Loved baby-shocked Henry

Really wanted Erica to rip Addison's throat out!

Amanda did a great job of showing how Magnus' 113 years in the wilderness has changed her in subtle ways. It wood have been very easy to overdo it.

Loved the line 'You come near us again and I'll arrange for you to be eaten!'

Total.tease.
                        Untouchables
                        Spoiler:
                        This season has had all winners so far and this episode was no exception. I agree that the Will character is behaving more like a man rather than a somewhat spoiled boy and that is a good thing. After all he had to take charge of the whole Sanctuary network! And the reaction of Henry was a kick. Love the fact she will be preggie for 22 months...OMG! As for Amanda, I to have noticed small little changes, subtle but there! And I would say that has been my favorite line this year...loved it! Now all we need is some Tesla to really make it rock! He should be on soon - hopefully tonight would be just fine! I have no idea but would love that!

And Jumble - I apologize for bringing up the surprise so early - I forgot and mentioned it way before I can even to anything about it....so forget it for several months, pleeeezze! I bad! I'm sorry!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
                          Wow so much to catch up on...
                          Its official i am the Elusive WhoHoo...break out the champange i have a new name.

YAY!

With all the comments about Sanctuary i just wanna say i am loving this season, it is amazing. This show just keeps getting better and better. I LOVE IT!

huggles for all the martin pic spam. And to all my fellow WHOHOO's.

I will be popping in from time to time to spread the love and the hugs.
                          *pops open the champagne and throws party streamers* Congrats! *hugs*

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                          Finally got my 2 year old niece to have a nap and I can catch up on GW

Chatty old thread today...... lovely picspams and enjoying seeing what everyone thinks of this seasons Sanctuary (as soon as I find time to catch up I'll contribute.....maybe )

Fun to read everyone else's WooHoo names, you really are a funny bunch
                          There's nothing funny about my WooHoo name Maybe I should change it........ any suggestions?

Just realised I've probably chosen the most huggy' thread to integrate into..... and physical contact is not my most favourite thing (it's become a bit of an ongoing joke at work to try an hug me)
                          You'd better start practising - WooHoo Hugs are mandatory

Jumble have I just not been paying attention or do you have a new sig??
                          It's one I made a while ago but hadn't actually used

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          That's the name Jumble gave me once she took possession of the quilt!
                          Hey! You make it sound like I stole it I seem to remember you absolutely insisting that I take it - not that I fought too hard against the idea

Untouchables
                          Spoiler:
                          This season has had all winners so far and this episode was no exception. I agree that the Will character is behaving more like a man rather than a somewhat spoiled boy and that is a good thing. After all he had to take charge of the whole Sanctuary network! And the reaction of Henry was a kick. Love the fact she will be preggie for 22 months...OMG! As for Amanda, I to have noticed small little changes, subtle but there! And I would say that has been my favorite line this year...loved it! Now all we need is some Tesla to really make it rock! He should be on soon - hopefully tonight would be just fine! I have no idea but would love that!
                          Sanctuary S4

Spoiler:
                          Yes, it's definitely about time Tesla turned up to stir the pot

And Jumble - I apologize for bringing up the surprise so early - I forgot and mentioned it way before I can even to anything about it....so forget it for several months, pleeeezze! I bad! I'm sorry!
                          It wood be a lot easier to forget about it if you'd stop mentioning it

Several months....... hm........ wonder what it can be.........

Comment

*pops open the champagne and throws party streamers* Congrats! *hugs*

There's nothing funny about my WooHoo name Maybe I should change it........ any suggestions?

You'd better start practising - WooHoo Hugs are mandatory

It's one I made a while ago but hadn't actually used

Hey! You make it sound like I stole it I seem to remember you absolutely insisting that I take it - not that I fought too hard against the idea

Sanctuary S4

Spoiler:
                            Yes, it's definitely about time Tesla turned up to stir the pot

It wood be a lot easier to forget about it if you'd stop mentioning it

Several months....... hm........ wonder what it can be.........
                            Once you drooled (oops) I mean held onto it, I knew it had to go to you. I have lots of extra blankets but that was "the quilt" and it had your name written all over it (metaphorically, of course!) As for your WooHoo name, you would be the only one who could have that name - no it is yours! so embrace him it!

And YEAH! it is Friday so it is SANCTUARY night! Wonder if they are going to do a little of the Halloween theme tonight. I have no idea, just thinking out loud ...but actually that would be sort of repetitious wouldn't it!

And mention what? Don't know what you're talking about!
                            sigpic

Comment

Once you drooled (oops) I mean held onto it, I knew it had to go to you. I have lots of extra blankets but that was "the quilt" and it had your name written all over it (metaphorically, of course!)
                              For which I will be forever grateful *hugs*

As for your WooHoo name, you would be the only one who could have that name - no it is yours! so embrace him it!
                              But....... it doesn't really say anything about me, except for the obvious

And YEAH! it is Friday so it is SANCTUARY night! Wonder if they are going to do a little of the Halloween theme tonight. I have no idea, just thinking out loud ...but actually that would be sort of repetitious wouldn't it!
                              Oh no, pleeeeze no Halloween

Yes, you're right

And mention what? Don't know what you're talking about!
                              Like I said - total.tease.

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                                Your school needs to be more organised so they can give you a results date if you all whine enough they might do something about it
                                They have a final deadline...but they wait untill that last moment to enter it and then we have to wait till it is in the system so we can see it
                                We've whined about it before, but nothing has changed in the last four years. *sigh*

Yay for Sanctuary tonight! For me tomorrow thus! *huggles her American Itunes*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X