No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heh, look at all those WooHoos not doing something they're supposed to be doing...

Wendy, do share pics?
    Sounds cool!

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
    OH, Whohoo how i have missed thee, yet work has kept me busy during these long days. And i still have work to do, just really don't want to do it.

So i drop by with a message of hope for today is Thursday only one more day to get through till the weekend, (well perhaps 1-1/2 depending on if you count today.)

Dutch love your current avi and sig- its a perfect Teslen shipper.
    *waves*
    And thank you!

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
    *drops in and hugs you all*

Just a quick hello... I'm in the middle of filling in a 20 page form that's seriously hurting my brain. For some reason making me wait 4 months for benefits last year whilst I'm long-term sick wasn't enough torture, and they now want to assess me again.
    /rant
    /cries just a bit
    *sends good form filling vibes*
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Heh, look at all those WooHoos not doing something they're supposed to be doing...
      I have nothing to do this evening... and I'm doing it spectacularly well

I am going to go with a WooHoo name that Jumble suggested to me "The Textured WooHoo"..... I've gotten into the habit of making background textures when I can't find inspiration for the weekly challenge on the art thread Thank you Jumble
      sigpic
      Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

The shooting days are almost over, from Saturday I'm back to hangin' here alllllll day looong! mwuahahahahaha!
        sigpic
        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Hello textured Woohoo!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Right there, that's the problem! If all those lurkers wood come in and say Hi the numbers wood be a lot more even and I woodn't look so .... so..... um......... dedicated?
          somehow, what I think would actually happen is you've have more Woohoos asking you to post more MartinSpam* and you'd look even more dreanged dedicated.

*I'm sure there's a clause in some obscure file somewhere in the Woohoodstock Administration Office's deepest darkest filing cabinet that says something like "Upon mention of the phrase 'Martinspam' 'Martin Spam' 'Martin!Spam' or any variation thereof The one known as 'Totally Martin's Woohoo' is duly obliged to post said spam, preferably the yummier ones involving hands, beards and hats."

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post

Oh how terribly and sadly true! Although replace Twitter with Photoshop I think. I never can understand the point of Twitter.

Just a quick hello... I'm in the middle of filling in a 20 page form that's seriously hurting my brain. For some reason making me wait 4 months for benefits last year whilst I'm long-term sick wasn't enough torture, and they now want to assess me again.
          /rant
          /cries just a bit
          Argh! *huggles* They don't believe in making things simple do they?

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
          *runs in*

I just had to squeal with excitement because the costume I'm wearing for MCM Expo is all sorted and fixed up and everything. I'm super excited that I had to come bounce with you WooHoos! I'm dressing up as a... Science Officer from Star Trek, no joke

Are you a red shirt?

I saw this on facebook today, and I thought of you all:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
            Hello textured Woohoo!

somehow, what I think would actually happen is you've have more Woohoos asking you to post more MartinSpam* and you'd look even more dreanged dedicated.

*I'm sure there's a clause in some obscure file somewhere in the Woohoodstock Administration Office's deepest darkest filing cabinet that says something like "Upon mention of the phrase 'Martinspam' 'Martin Spam' 'Martin!Spam' or any variation thereof The one known as 'Totally Martin's Woohoo' is duly obliged to post said spam, preferably the yummier ones involving hands, beards and hats."

Yes, I do remember seeing that! *when someone locked me down there

Awww! Loves this, and I think it's totally true. I need to hug people, which in turn means I need to be hugged.
            sigpic

Comment

Hi!!! My job still sucks but I asked 2 days off in February and my boss said yes...so...I'll go to Chevron 7.8!!
              sigpic
              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                Hi!!! My job still sucks but I asked 2 days off in February and my boss said yes...so...I'll go to Chevron 7.8!!
                Lucky lucky you!!!!!! Awesome!!! Awww! You're gonna have so much fun!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Yay, Sil!! On going to Chevron, that is

Costume sounds awesome you'll have to post a pic!
                  I will post a pic here for you guys, sure
                  Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Wendy, do share pics?
                  Sounds cool!
                  I will

I never do what I'm supposed to be doing... I'm such a rebel

Are you a red shirt?
                  No, blue. And it's blue skirt, since it's from the original series.
                  I'm not so crazy to put a red shirt on purpose! I'd just be asking for trouble. Hehehe.

SO TRUE!
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...88336076_n.jpg
                    LOVE it, Cags!

I was talking to the lead actor for the web series I'm gearing up for, and she said to me after reading a draft of the script: "There are so many hugs in this script. I LOVE IT." I've learned a lot about hugs from you guys!
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post

I am going to go with a WooHoo name that Jumble suggested to me "The Textured WooHoo"..... I've gotten into the habit of making background textures when I can't find inspiration for the weekly challenge on the art thread Thank you Jumble
                      That is a good name for you.....

sits back and contemplates what my Who Hoo name should be.

I think i have it "The Elusive WhoHoo" since i tend to lurk and only pop in and post every once in a while.

Thoughts? Other suggestion?
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

*pokes thread*

*waves*

*mutters something about Woohoodstock administration and it being on meth because I can't have possibly posted that much*

*huggles all Woohoos currently here*

*runs around nekkid*

see I was nice to give you clothed hugs and THEN run nekkid

Finally exams over, hopefully I did them well so now I can have a life again.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post

You're welcome All I need you to do now is to go here and make a little sprite of yourself and pm it to me so I can make youre named banner

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                          The shooting days are almost over, from Saturday I'm back to hangin' here alllllll day looong! mwuahahahahaha!
                          Great!

Heaven help us all........

Hello textured Woohoo!

As I have said sooooo many times before: all you have to do is whisper the magic word 'Martinpicspam'

Oh how terribly and sadly true! Although replace Twitter with Photoshop I think. I never can understand the point of Twitter.
                          It's one of those things that you really don't want to get involved in because you don't see the point, and yet somehow you still get sucked in

Unless youre name is Martin Wood, in which case you apparently have the ability to resist

*nods*

YAY!!!

And Cags is going too *happy dances*

I think i have it "The Elusive WhoHoo" since i tend to lurk and only pop in and post every once in a while.

*iz still thinking.........*

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                            UhOh.
                            *hugs*

This is true. *nods*

*hugs and WooHood!*

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                            I will

I never do what I'm supposed to be doing... I'm such a rebel
                            HooHah! *fistpump*

No, blue. And it's blue skirt, since it's from the original series.
                            I'm not so crazy to put a red shirt on purpose! I'd just be asking for trouble. Hehehe.

Very wise.

We usually go with the first thing the WooHoo comes up with because we're lazy like that

Originally posted by starlover View Post

*mutters something about Woohoodstock administration and it being on meth because I can't have possibly posted that much*

If you guys aren't blaming the cute WooHoo, you're blaming the Administration.
                            I do see a pattern here.
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Nad the pattern is that we are all all knowing and therefore are right and thus the cute woohoo or Woohoodstock administration is wrong when we say so. It's the same as the toddler rules posted a little while ago.

Btw I'm watching Star Wars with mom now...apparently she's been under a rock for the last 20/30 years or so, because she had never seen the series before! How can you've not seen Star Wars while your husband and children love sci-fi.
                              sigpic

Comment

Is there a comprehensive list of all the WooHoo's and their names? Just curious Who is the bookkeeper?

Comment

Working...
                                X