The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
    I leave to artwork two minutes (alright two hours) and you all go chatty chatty!

Welcome lastrequest! I see you already have the Woohoo spirit! Happy to see you here. Just be careful with the brocoli. (Will we have to explain that too? )

Hey! Having a newbie on the thread means I'm not the new one anymore, right?
    Well hello you *waves warmly*
    Ahhh I don't mind being the newbie. It's kinda like being the new girl at school. I've done that a lot when I was younger

I love his expression when he's on the phone Fab pic of you and Martin too - when did you meet him?
    sigpic
    ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      You must! All true WooHoos love Anderson's
      They have one of the things I love the most... Food. And good food according to all of you, so I'm not even worried!

Funny thing, whilst we were at Anderson's earlier the lady on the next table to us was talking about looking forward to seeing her cousin that she hadn't seen for some time. His name was Martin, so all I heard all through dinner was 'Martin this, Martin that, Martin says..............'. Way to distract me from my dinner
      *iz shocked* Jumble! Eavesdropping on the table next to yours is bad!
      sigpic
      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

The official explanation stems from the Shippy Hippy influence - 1969 being a very important one in Hippydom - so we celebrate our 69 posts

That's my story and I'm sticking to it
        Ahhhh yes I scanned over the importance of that episode. How quirky I like it!

I meant the ickybah that wood have resulted from missing out the word 'on'
        Oh right! Oh well possibly a combination of Nad's influence and sleep deprivation
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
          "The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression." Meh. I can't read his blog apparently *shrugs*
          Compression? Now that sounds icky.

Oh dear, Nad's ickybah influence has already rubbed off on you
          I do not ...rub!
          And I don't rub ickybah.

I've done it before........ usually after grinding my teeth and sitting on my hands for half an hour or so

Go on then, explain the 69 post thing to LR. *sits back and waits* This should be interesting

Back in a tick with some Martinpicspam.................
          I know.

And you already did awesomely.

Does Nad like said shirt?

I have no outspoken dislikes for shirts.

The official explanation stems from the Shippy Hippy influence - 1969 being a very important one in Hippydom - so we celebrate our 69 posts

That's my story and I'm sticking to it
          Adding the '' '' makes it seem untrue.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Well hello you *waves warmly*
            Ahhh I don't mind being the newbie. It's kinda like being the new girl at school. I've done that a lot when I was younger

I love his expression when he's on the phone Fab pic of you and Martin too - when did you meet him?
            Last July/August at the first Sanctuary con in Vancouver He was sooooo nice to me - made me love him more than ever

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
            They have one of the things I love the most... Food. And good food according to all of you, so I'm not even worried!

*iz shocked* Jumble! Eavesdropping on the table next to yours is bad!
            I wasn't eavesdropping My ears just happen to be finely tuned to the word 'Martin'

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Compression? Now that sounds icky.
              *shrugs* doesn't sound good.

I have no outspoken dislikes for shirts.
              That's good to know If you're a shirt

Last July/August at the first Sanctuary con in Vancouver He was sooooo nice to me - made me love him more than ever
              I bet it made your day! Did you get lots more pics? do you think you'll go see him again?
              sigpic

Comment

Mmmmm....Joe

(And some Coopie for good measure)
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  And food of course.
                  Now I'm really hungry.

I'm going to have dinner now. It's about time anyway.
                  *hugs for those who'll be asleep long before I come back*
                  *hugs for everyone else too*
                  sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Goodness, I leave for a few hours and 3-4 pages go by. With Joe and Martin picspam no less. And a new person - welcome Amy. Now I'm not the latest addition to the insanity around here.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                      Goodness, I leave for a few hours and 3-4 pages go by. With Joe and Martin picspam no less. And a new person - welcome Amy. Now I'm not the latest addition to the insanity around here.
                      Hello

*waves*
                      sigpic

Comment

*shrugs* doesn't sound good.

That's good to know If you're a shirt

I bet it made your day! Did you get lots more pics? do you think you'll go see him again?
                        Oh I hope so!

I think I may have a few more pics ...........

Comment

Oh I hope so!

I think I may have a few more pics ...........

<snip>

Oh fab pics! And you met AT too? And-and-and got your name on a special chair!!

That's awesome
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh fab pics! And you met AT too? And-and-and got your name on a special chair!!

That's awesome
                            Yep! Definitely the most Awesome week of my life

So far

I must go to bed. Woodnight WooHoos *huggles*

*huggles Martin*

Comment

Oooh, I love those! Looks like you were having a great time. I've never been to a con Perhaps someday, but they always seem to be scheduled when I'm working and absolutely cannot get away. ComiCon in San Diego is in July, true, but I really don't want to start out with something that huge. I'd love to go to Gabit, but really cannot afford it on a teacher's salary!
                              sigpic

Comment

Yep! Definitely the most Awesome week of my life

So far

I must go to bed. Woodnight WooHoos *huggles*

*huggles Martin*
                                Woodnight, dear

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                I've never been to a con Perhaps someday, but they always seem to be scheduled when I'm working and absolutely cannot get away. ComiCon in San Diego is in July, true, but I really don't want to start out with something that huge. I'd love to go to Gabit, but really cannot afford it on a teacher's salary!
                                I've never been to a con either, or Gabit. Like yourself circumstances permit it from being a possibility. I implore you to join me in living vicariously It's not all that bad
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X