Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    *hugs* for the sore knee That sounds like a good plan to me
    *hugs back* It's ok, I'm about to hit it with a double dose of Ibuprofen and snuggle up in The Quilt - that'll make everything better

Seriously, really glad that you're having such a good time, and I expect to hear all about it in detail over an Anderson's dinner when you get back

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Thanks.

I'll just have to see if I can charm one out of Martin next time I see him
      One other suggestion, keep checking eBay. The chair backs were sold in groups so someone may have purchased a group to get someone else's chair back (hard for you to imagine, I know) andthey may put MW's up for sale on eBay.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
        One other suggestion, keep checking eBay. The chair backs were sold in groups so someone may have purchased a group to get someone else's chair back (hard for you to imagine, I know) andthey may put MW's up for sale on eBay.
        Shocked and horrified as I am by the mere idea of anyone doing that, it's actually a possibility Thanks for the suggestion

Comment

*hugs back* It's ok, I'm about to hit it with a double dose of Ibuprofen and snuggle up in The Quilt - that'll make everything better

Seriously, really glad that you're having such a good time, and I expect to hear all about it in detail over an Anderson's dinner when you get back
          Oh definitely Gonna have lots of stories to share
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*blinks*

@damiankindler: I'd shop there. @SanctuarySeries season four kickin' ass. http://lockerz.com/s/113475986
            ''Nice buns''?

Well I'd say that was good news

*sends lots more hugs and healing vibes*

And again with the quoting before I've edited my typos

We do it on purpose

Not to make you all stinking jealous or anything, but I am sitting poolside on a rooftop terrace with views of the Mississippi. It's beautifully warm, quite humid and it looks like we'll get thunderstorms soon.

MoB and I had an awesome couple of days in NYC And, having been privileged enough to get a private sneak preview of her performance for this weekend, I can officially say Saturday's concert is gonna ROCK

Huggles to all
            Cooool!
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              *blinks*

''Nice buns''?
              I was just going to post that

We do it on purpose
              I know you do

Definitely going to bed now. WoodNight WooHoos *huggles*

*double-huggles Martin in case he's lurking*

Comment

Not to make you all stinking jealous or anything, but I am sitting poolside on a rooftop terrace with views of the Mississippi. It's beautifully warm, quite humid and it looks like we'll get thunderstorms soon.

MoB and I had an awesome couple of days in NYC And, having been privileged enough to get a private sneak preview of her performance for this weekend, I can officially say Saturday's concert is gonna ROCK

Huggles to all
                It was an amazing couple of days, and I'm so glad I could share my 'reveal' moment about Vangroovy with you too! I'm not lying when I tell you that moment and that hug was the highlight of my year.
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

I'm not jealous either, Josi. I'm sitting in bed with my own double dose of ibuprofen, wondering whether I can stand up long enough to take a shower, or whether I will delegate today as 'Smelly Day'...

No, really...glad you are having an awesome time!!! *huggles*

*iz tres excited for S4K* Yay MoB!!!! *squishy huggles*

*sits with Jumble and her ibuprofen* ahhhhhhhhhhhh
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                    I'm not jealous either, Josi. I'm sitting in bed with my own double dose of ibuprofen, wondering whether I can stand up long enough to take a shower, or whether I will delegate today as 'Smelly Day'...

Someone has a full PM box, just sayin...
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                      It was an amazing couple of days, and I'm so glad I could share my 'reveal' moment about Vangroovy with you too! I'm not lying when I tell you that moment and that hug was the highlight of my year.
                      Aww! It was a great moment, and I was so happy to be there and able to give you a proper hug when you found out!

*squishy huggles Bekki* So sorry you're still feeling so poobags
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

...in case anyone was wondering...it's not 'Smelly Day' Shower success!

*runs off to clean out PM box*
                        sigpic

Comment

*huggles Jumble and Bekki* You two just relax and take care of yourselves.

Josi, I'm happy you had a great time!

And I am so not jealous as I am safe and sound in my hotel in New Jersey, not sleeping out of excitment for the Trek Con. The girl at the desk told us she had checked in William Shatner earlier today and he wasn't listed as a guest, so I was all O.O and I just can't sleep!

I hope you all have a great weekend!

MoB, I'll be thinking about you on Saturday evening!
                          Last edited by LadyGalaxyJ; 23 June 2011, 09:11 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

*passes Bekki some broccoli* It doesn't stop the pain, but it certainly helps you ignore it

Laurie is still suffering with her knee but it's showing some improvement *huggles her *

...in case anyone was wondering...it's not 'Smelly Day' Shower success!

*runs off to clean out PM box*
                            *takes peg off nose and huggles Bekki*

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                            *huggles Jumble and Bekki* You two just relax and take care of yourselves.

Josi, I'm happy you had a great time!

And I am so not jealous as I am safe and sound in my hotel in New Jersey, not sleeping out of excitment for the Trek Con. The girl at the desk told us she had checked in William Shatner earlier today and he wasn't listed as a guest, so I was all O.O and I just can't sleep!

I hope you all have a great weekend!

MoB, I'll be thinking about you on Saturday evening!
                            I can't seriously share your excitement over William Shatner, but I'm doing a virtual happy dance for you

Comment

Hmmm! Did someone tell the rain maker that pouring rain in June is not the proper thing, unless you are south of the equator. I guess not because it is really pouring right now.

Hope all us injured and sickies get well soon.....real soon!

Time to go to bed and look, it is only midnight. That will be a novelty for me! Night all!

Oh, Hello Jumble. I guess you are up for the day and I'm about to end mine!

Oh, one good thing happened. I got a refund check from a cable company that I haven't used in about 2 years....over charged for taxes! Hey $34 is $34 (About 20 pounds)!
                              sigpic

Comment

*waves to Laurie* although she's probably sound asleep by now

It looks like we're in for a dry day today and a very hot week-end *touches wood* That'll make a nice change

*considers the phrase 'a very hot week-end - touches Wood' *

Nah, sorry, can't - my knee is just toooo painful!

*waves to guest and hopes it's not Dianne.....*

Last edited by Jumble; 24 June 2011, 03:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X