Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    *iz intrigued*

So are you posting it now or can I go to bed?
    Waiting for it to upload right ...now
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Sunglasses!

EDIT: Oh, not *that* bright on the white background...
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Oh don't worry, it doesn't hurt.........

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        ...much, since the police made us wear mittens against the cold.
        Ok, okay... what does it entail? And do I get mittens too?

We celebratre the anniversary of the WoodStock Festival by posting lots of Hippyish artwork and fill the thread with wine and party food
        Ah, but you'll still be seeing it for the first time
        Ohhhh well I love artwork/pic-spam So I'm sure I'll enjoy it

I wood expect nothing less
        I see what you did there, nice typo

Pretty! Magnus looks so irked, like she's expecting people to be late for it
        sigpic
        ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
          I'm not sure. But there will be running nekkid people

She knows her WooHoos. Always late, always over-partying.

sigpic

Comment

I was watching the news when I got home from work... I'm feeling physically sick at what's happening with these riots.

On a lighter note, though...

Really? Me personally, or 'you' as in ALL of us?
            Sorry!

But OK, let's just go with this then.
            I'm not sure how much I can make, but I'll do a Wendy and bring myself at least.

Invite on it's way.
            I love it.

Nothing wrong with bringing yourself.
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I'm not sure. But there will be running nekkid people
              I don't do running.... or running nekkid outside for that matter

She knows her WooHoos. Always late, always over-partying.
              Will Magnus be joining in the festivities?
              sigpic

Comment

Sunglasses!

Very niiiiiice

Yes, you get mittens - but that's all

Ohhhh well I love artwork/pic-spam So I'm sure I'll enjoy it
                Don't forget to bring some broccoli

I see what you did there, nice typo
                Typo? What typo?

Nah, she's just impatient for the party to get started

I don't do running.... or running nekkid outside for that matter
                It's ok, you won't have to be totally nekkid - you'll have your mittens on

Oh yeah! She's a real party animal that Magnus - and she was probably at the original WoodStock Festival, dancing nekkid

*waves to Wendy*

Edit: Off to bed - WoodNight WooHoos *huggles*

*huggles Martin*

Comment

Evening lovely Woohoos!

I've seen the news about the riots on the news tonight. Truly devastating. I agree with what you all said and I hate that people feel the need to go to such ends. All of you in the London area, stay safe.

But OK, let's just go with this then.
                  I'm not sure how much I can make, but I'll do a Wendy and bring myself at least.
                  I'll second that!
                  And the invite is lovely Nad. Like LR, I love Magnus' face. And I think the way you did it, it represents the actual Woohoos pretty well.

Maybe. Depends if I have time to include her in some artwork.

EDIT: Ah, Jumble said yes. So, she'll be there. ;D

I have four more days at work. I finish on the 12th! Woohoo! As much as I love it, I can't wait for my week off (my last one before going back to school). But that means I have the 13th and the 14th where I'm on vacation. I can probably manage to do a few pieces for the party during those two days.

Oh! And I have my last assessment at work tomorrow. After all the constructive criticism and tips I received during the summer, it's time to impress my supervisors. *nods*

EDIT: Woodnight Jumble!
                  sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
                    I'm no good at PS, but I do like to make posters.
                    http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...ary/Martin.jpg
                    *approves*
                    sigpic
                    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

*waves to Jumble* And WoodNight!

Sunglasses!

Very niiiiiiiiiiice. Awesome
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Yes, you get mittens - but that's all
                        Well, I want really LARGE mittens then please

Oh yeah! She's a real party animal that Magnus - and she was probably at the original WoodStock Festival, dancing nekkid
                        Magnus + dancing + nekkied = damn I missed out!!

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                        Evening lovely Woohoos!

Oh! And I have my last assessment at work tomorrow. After all the constructive criticism and tips I received during the summer, it's time to impress my supervisors. *nods*
                        Good luck with your assessment

Originally posted by Nolamom
                        I'm no good at PS, but I do like to make posters.
                        http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...ary/Martin.jpg
                        And a fine poster that is too
                        sigpic

Comment

Ok, this is weird - I can't see Nolamom's post except where it's been quoted

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*
                            Thanks for the comments on the invite. I was unsure about that one.

Ok, this is weird - I can't see Nolamom's post except where it's been quoted
                            Me neither.
                            Did she delete it? Nice poster, though!

sigpic

Comment

Morning!!!
                              I've just read this on Tumblr and I think that's brilliant!

Spoiler:
                              “Fandom is focus. Fandom is obsession. Fandom is insatiable consumption. Fandom is sitting for hours in front of a TV screen a movie screen a computer screen with a comic book a novel on your lap. Fandom is eyestrain and carpal tunnel syndrome and not enough exercise and staying up way, way past your bedtime.
                              Fandom is people you don’t tell your mother you’re meeting. Fandom is people in the closet, people out and proud, people in costumes, people in T-shirts with slogans only fifty others would understand. Fandom is a loud dinner conversation scaring the waiter and every table nearby.

Fandom is you in Germany and me in the US and him in Australia and her in Japan. Fandom is a sofabed in New York, a roadtrip to Oxnard, a friend behind a face in London. Fandom talks past timezones and accents and backgrounds. Fandom is conversation. Communication. Contact.

Fandom is drama. Fandom is melodrama. Fandom is high school. Fandom is Snacky’s law and Godwin’s law and Murphy’s law. Fandom is smarter than you. Fandom is stupider than you. Fandom is five arguments over and over and over again. Fandom is the first time you’ve ever had them.

Fandom is female. Fandom is male. Fandom lets female play at being male. Fandom bends gender, straight, gay, prude, promiscuous. Fandom is fantasy. Fandom doesn’t care about norms or taboos or boundaries. Fandom cares too much about norms and taboos and boundaries. Fandom is not real life. Fandom is closer than real life. Fandom knows what you’re really like in the bedroom. Fandom is how you would never, could never be in the bedroom.

Fandom is shipping, never shipping, het, slash, gen, none of the above, more than the above. Fandom is love for characters you didn’t create. Fandom is recreating the characters you didn’t create. Fandom is appropriation, subversion, dissention. Fandom is adoration, extrapolation, imitation. Fandom is dissection, criticism, interpretation. Fandom is changing, experimenting, attempting.

Fandom is creating. Fandom is drawing, painting, vidding: nine seasons in four minutes of love. Fandom is words, language, authoring. Fandom is essays, stories, betas, parodies, filks, zines, usenet posts, blog posts, message board posts, emails, chats, petitions, wank, concrit, feedback, recs. Fandom is writing for the first time since you were twelve. Fandom is finally calling yourself a writer.

Fandom is signal and response. Fandom is a stranger moving you to tears, anger, laughter. Fandom is you moving a stranger to speak.

Fandom is distraction. Fandom is endangering your job, your grades, your relationships, your bank account. Fandom gets no work done. Fandom is too much work. Fandom was/is just a phase. Fandom could never be just a phase. Fandom is where you found a friend, a sister, a kindred spirit. Fandom is where you found a talent, a love, a reason.

Fandom is where you found yourself.”

from: http://hesychasm.livejournal.com/187818.html
                              sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

I have been watching some of the riots and it really makes me sad. I know it happens, I can see it....I just don't understand. However, EH-T, sadly I watched a very dynamic (but totally wrong) speaker convert my very passive friend into wanting to burn down a gov't building back in the Viet Nam days. It took hours for her mother and I to convince her she was "over reacting" to the situation. She couldn't see it. Later, after she was unmesmerized, she realized how crazy it was and really couldn't explain it. Rioters consist of certain types of people - usually in there late teens to early twenties, many times unemployed (sometimes by choice or like now, just can't find any job) and likes to have fun. Now that last one sounds strange, but not really. It's why a typically normal person joins in a mob and then does really bad things. And sometimes, they are just bad people just looking to destroy and hopefully (for them) loot! During some riots you see people carrying TV's and other large items....they don't even care if they are filmed doing it. One good thing, in the last ten or so years....the police use these pictures, films, YouTube, etc and trace them down and arrest them.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X