The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DevelishME
    I'm leaving on the 23. for Austria... Just my luck...

So question, when is the earliest we'll be able to sign up for AT6?

And when are you guys going to the cabin? That's just out of curiosity.

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
    I don't know but if you aren't at home I can do the sign up for you! (I do know your email and phone number...I just need your address!)
    They are only announcing the date when AT6 will occur... it is not the date of purchase. They will give us that info plus the cost, etc. either then or at a later date. My guess is the purchase of tickets is still a ways off. At least that is what they have done in the past. So no need to panic.
    sigpic

Comment

And since it is still the weekend.....a few extra sigs that people have made for me (I haven't had the time to learn how to do it)!

sigpic

Comment

Great to see the party's still rolling! Are we up to 1500 yet? Keep posting WooHoos

Comment

I ought to be working...but alas, I am too...well...flighty How is every little body? *huggles*

MORE SIGS!

sigpic

Comment

So many beautiful sigs
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              Great to see the party's still rolling! Are we up to 1500 yet? Keep posting WooHoos
              Thanks to RiG, Bekki and Laurie...
              1438 sigs.

*blinks*
              Make that 1439.

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                Thanks to RiG, Bekki and Laurie...
                1438 sigs.

*blinks*
                Make that 1439.
                Wow! Only 61 to go I may be able to dig out a few more.....

LOVE IT!!!!

WooHoodStock is nearly upon us - are we running from 15th to 18th? Or do we want to take in a week-end?

Less than two weeks to the Peaks!!!! *happy dances*

Comment

I so have the urge to say MORE, I WANT MORE!! Loving the sigs! Seems that no Wooohooo Party can't be for just one day! *giggles*

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                  I don't know but if you aren't at home I can do the sign up for you! (I do know your email and phone number...I just need your address!)
                  Haha, you're right! We shall talk more

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  More pretty pretties

Nicely done!
                  Thank youu!

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  They are only announcing the date when AT6 will occur... it is not the date of purchase. They will give us that info plus the cost, etc. either then or at a later date. My guess is the purchase of tickets is still a ways off. At least that is what they have done in the past. So no need to panic.
                  I know, but still I'd like to make sure that everything is taken care of 'cause last year I was doing everything from Turkey and trust me, it wasn't fun!
                  sigpic
                  Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                    I so have the urge to say MORE, I WANT MORE!! Loving the sigs! Seems that no Wooohooo Party can't be for just one day! *giggles*

I know, but still I'd like to make sure that everything is taken care of 'cause last year I was doing everything from Turkey and trust me, it wasn't fun!
                    I don't think it will be a problem. You already have one person volunteering to get your ticket and I am sure we can make sure that whoever wants a ticket, someone here can get it for you without much problems.

First we need the date when the event will be and then we need the date when we can buy the tickets and how much they will cost. Once that is done, just put it out here if you aren't able to get the ticket because you can't get to a computer ..... somehow, we will find someone who can buy the ticket for you..... relax.... it will happen!

sigpic

Comment

Well people, today is the last day of the conference - but I won't be going. I am exhausted plus there are no seminars nor events that I need or want to go to. Just awards (if you entered one of the contests) and closing speaches, etc.

I have had a few people ask how I did. Well, I gave 2 presentations, one to the editors and one for the agents. The editors one went okay and I got someone interested enough to at least read a few chapters (as soon as I send them). However, sadly, the agent presentation sucked! I was tired and it came out as I tried to present my book. I got tongue-tied, couldn't put more than two words together and basically since there is no use putting a bunch of fancy words to glaze over it - I stunk! It just wasn't my day. I did get to go to a few very interesting lectures, but I blew it! I spent yesterday licking my wounds and have gotten past it (mostly), but I'm glad I don't have to do that again (until maybe next year). Such is life. I didn't do this to get your sympathy, but to ward off questions on how it went....I don't need to rehash this anymore.....I did enough of that already. So...time to move forward!

Hmmmm! Hey Jumble, can you spare a very large glass of wine!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey Laurie, I was just going to ask how it went. Sorry to hear the editors one didn't go well (and you may not have been asking for sympathy but I'm going to send hugs anyway) but glad the publishers one did! Fingers crossed the person who wanted to read some chapters likes it! Now it sounds like you deserve a rest

*waves to Bekki* Love the sigs
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

((huggles Laurie))) Just 'cause At least one of the presentations went okay!
                          sigpic
                          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*passes wine to Laurie*
                            *huggles*

*continues the spam*

Mala made me that one

and Jann made me that one

Well, I'd better hit the sack. Big day of uni tomorrow. Night lovelies xx
                            sigpic

Comment

*huggles Laurie*

*waves WoodNight to Bekki*

Right, I'm off to Anderson's for dinner - a nice roast + yummy Yorkshire puds. Hm. Should I go for the Mississippi Mud Pie again or try something different?

Yes, I did just say that to make you all jealous

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                *huggles Laurie*

*waves WoodNight to Bekki*

Right, I'm off to Anderson's for dinner - a nice roast + yummy Yorkshire puds. Hm. Should I go for the Mississippi Mud Pie again or try something different?

Yes, I did just say that to make you all jealous
                                Well, you succeeded!

I'm off to the city to go practice being a drifter. Long story, will explain later. *huggles all*
                                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Working...
                                X