• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    *hugs Sarai for weekend work*

*hugs Laurie for sill being sick*

*imagines Martin in a sleeping bag awaiting the WooHoo package*

*wonders what Jumble wood actually get done in a week prior to Martin showing up*
    It took me months to get my nerves under control when I knew I was going to TSE, but now that I've met him I reckon I could do it in a week

Or not

Or what Laurie said

Comment

Yeah... I'd love to see that.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Yeah... I'd love to see that.
        What? The total breakdown or me sitting demurely, smiling discreetly and being perfectly behaved?

Yeah you're right, I woodn't know how to do the latter

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          What? The total breakdown or me sitting demurely, smiling discreetly and being perfectly behaved?

Yeah you're right, I woodn't know how to do the latter
          I giggled.

MartinArt:

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Ah, the beard is back! Nice one

I've just spent two hours struggling with a tut that just won't work for me, so I'm giving up My muse seems to have gone on holiday without me

Comment

It took me months to get my nerves under control when I knew I was going to TSE, but now that I've met him I reckon I could do it in a week

Or not

Or what Laurie said
              Just remember I know what you were like at the "cocktail" party, the auction, your 'stolen away' moments and of course, "the set".
              sigpic

Comment

I've just spent two hours struggling with a tut that just won't work for me, so I'm giving up My muse seems to have gone on holiday without me
                Thanks

Yes. Seperate ways. Follow your own path and look for greener pastures. *nods*

sigpic

Comment

Nice Martinart Nad!

Muses do that Thankfully they usually come back, even if it is in their own sweet time
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                    Just remember I know what you were like at the "cocktail" party, the auction, your 'stolen away' moments and of course, "the set".
                    Well yes, exactly - demure, discreet and perfectly behaved *nods*

Just ask Martin - I'm sure he will tell you that I was very quiet and ladylike

Thanks

Yes. Seperate ways. Follow your own path and look for greener pastures. *nods*
                    Hm. Meanwhile, maybe I'll go and dig up some old art to post..........

Which reminds me, how come you haven't written any letters to TPTB for so long? They'll think you don't love them anymore *shakes head*

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      Nice Martinart Nad!

Muses do that Thankfully they usually come back, even if it is in their own sweet time
                      I probably overworked it during Martinmas How can I tempt it back?...... A doughnut? Glass of wine? Birthday cake? Anyone got any?

Comment

Anybody fancy a bedtime story?

Continued.........

Comment

Comment

Loved seeing that again
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

A bedtime story!

Nice Martinart Nad!

Thanks

Hm. Meanwhile, maybe I'll go and dig up some old art to post..........

Which reminds me, how come you haven't written any letters to TPTB for so long? They'll think you don't love them anymore *shakes head*
                              I think I began one a while ago but never finished...

sigpic

Comment

Loved seeing that again
                                Glad you like Although, having just read it through again, I do wonder once again exactly what my brain is made of

A bedtime story!
                                Yes, it's way past your bedtime young lady - go brush your teeth, find Joe the Green Bunny and get to bed!All this late night partying and broccoli smoking is not good for you!

I think I began one a while ago but never finished...
                                Aw I miss them

Comment

Working...
                                X