Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*waves to Bree*

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
    First day of students went well except there was no air conditioning - it was an oven in my classroom! I seem to have a good bunch of kids this year. My 7th period was a little talkative.
    *hugs for no AC*
    We had too much. I would have given some to you. I was freezing this morning.
    sigpic
    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
      Is there anyone here that's going to DragonCon? If so, have you heard about the threat? Claire told me about it and gave me this address about the FBI message:

I don't know if it is a fake or what, but it is sick!
      My God
      That guy seems to have serious issues
      I hope DC is okay for everyone that goes.

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
      I'm going. This has been out there for quite a while. Here is what the D*C folk have officially said about it.
      Can anyone sum it up? I get a 404 Error when I clicky

Whilst I'm here tho, hugs for all *hugs*
      sigpic
      ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Summary: The D*C folks say that this is something that they are aware of, has been posted similarly last year, please do not spread rumors, if anything substantial to report contact their security chief.
        sigpic

Comment

Summary: The D*C folks say that this is something that they are aware of, has been posted similarly last year, please do not spread rumors, if anything substantial to report contact their security chief.
          Thanks hun.
          sigpic
          ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Sanctuary is a hugely successful franchise that just keeps getting stronger,” Jon Rutherford, Tricon’s VP of international sales and acquisitions, is quoted as saying on c21Media.net. “It has connected with enthusiastic fans worldwide as we look to the launch of the much-anticipated fourth season this fall.”

You go Sanctuary! This quote was part of an article about their overseas sales!
            sigpic

Comment

Well that is about right......I heard it from Claire who was told by someone else and given the site I used. Hopefully it is a bowl of S##&! - fill in the symbols!
              sigpic

Comment

@GABITEvents: AT6 - Ripples.9th-11th November 2012, London UK.Tickets go on sale 10th January 2012.More details soon.www.gabitevents.co.uk

sigpic
                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

I know I just saw! Was going to come and post it here, but you were faster than me.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                    I know I just saw! Was going to come and post it here, but you were faster than me.
                    Time zones worked better for me
                    sigpic
                    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                      Time zones worked better for me

Alright, this Woohoo is leaving for her second day of school! I also have my dance audition tonight to stay in the program I'm in. Good vibes appreciated.
                      *hugs you all*

And I hope the Peaksers are having fun!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                        @GABITEvents: AT6 - Ripples.9th-11th November 2012, London UK.Tickets go on sale 10th January 2012.More details soon.www.gabitevents.co.uk

Whoa, that is 15 months away which means TSE2 would be probably almost 2 years away. Much too far away for me to even generate any interest yet!
                        sigpic

Comment

*skips in*

*huggles everyone*

*sends kisses to the Peaks*

Curses - AT6 is smack bam in the middle of my showcase season for agents. Bugger! I was starting to trickle some dollars into a savings fund! Poo bum weeeee!

Completed my first dance class without sitting out since i slipped my discs today. Hoorah for healing!

*huggles everyone again*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                            Whoa, that is 15 months away which means TSE2 would be probably almost 2 years away. Much too far away for me to even generate any interest yet!
                            That's so long! Although it does give me some time to get a job after college and save money for it

Good luck with the audition LadyG

Yay for completing the dance lesson Bekki
                            sigpic

Comment

Well, AT6 timing works great for me, since it gives me plenty of time to spread out the cost and save for the airfare since from Van it costs over $1000 to fly to London.

Originally posted by Bekki View Post

1. Curses - AT6 is smack bam in the middle of my showcase season for agents. Bugger! I was starting to trickle some dollars into a savings fund! Poo bum weeeee!

2. Completed my first dance class without sitting out since i slipped my discs today. Hoorah for healing!

*huggles everyone again*
                              1. Career vs Con? Sad you won't make it, but that foot in the door so important when you finish school.

2. YAY! So happy to hear that you are better!
                              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Popping in quickly to say that I LJ'd about my combat weekend. If you want the long story, it's there. As always, my journal is f-locked, but I'll happily add you if you add me and send a note.
                                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Working...
                                X