No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GW didn't work for me either. The best I was able to do was access My Controls page one time and then when I clicked to go somewhere else, it was back down.

Sanctuary S4
    Spoiler:
    I agree with Josi on the musical episode. And I don't want to be too excited because I don't want to be disappointed. So, you know, I'll cross my fingers and hope for awesome!

But I really do think October is too far. ;P
    Last edited by LadyGalaxyJ; 24 July 2011, 11:50 AM.
    sigpic
    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
      Whoa, I just wondered in and there is no one here, and I mean just about no one anywhere online on GW. Strange. Well no one to talk with and no one has posted since EH-T about 9 this morning so nothing much to catch up on. Think I'll go back to watching the first Harry Potter movie - on the TV tonight.

go to this site if you want to see a version of COMIC CON with AT singing.

http://youtu.be/EgC2gRjT2uA
      spoilerphobes should avoid clicking

BTW
      what has happened to the spoiler icon?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        I did.
        That must mean that if even you didn't find it icky...
        Sarai is the icky one here!

Moi?! *adjusts halo*

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Sarai the Mississippi Mud Cake is to DIE for!!! I'm hoping to bring some up to the Peaks
        Yay!! Seriously looking forward to it

Comment

Oops, sorry EH-T, didn't realise those comments should have been spoilered Have edited my post about it too
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
            Whoa, I just wondered in and there is no one here, and I mean just about no one anywhere online on GW. Strange. Well no one to talk with and no one has posted since EH-T about 9 this morning so nothing much to catch up on. Think I'll go back to watching the first Harry Potter movie - on the TV tonight.

go to this site if you want to see a version of COMIC CON with AT singing.

SPOILER FOR A S4 EPISODE (SORT OF) http://youtu.be/EgC2gRjT2uA NO SPOILER TAGS AROUND TO ENCIRCLE IT!

Hope that helps some EH-T - no spoiler tags anywhere to be found! However, anyone who doesn't know about this already have not been on line since yesterday or have talked to anyone who watches Sanctuary.
            Originally posted by josiane View Post
            Oops, sorry EH-T, didn't realise those comments should have been spoilered Have edited my post about it too
            Personally, I am fine with spoilers but I know some people want to avoid them at all costs.

Can't figure out why josiane can use the spoiler tag but it doesn't show up for me or llp.

Comment

Do you mean when posting the spoiler or when reading the thread and looking at the posts?

I typed it in manually then, as I can't see any of the quick edit buttons any more at all But it displays just fine.
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                Do you mean when posting the spoiler or when reading the thread and looking at the posts?

I typed it in manually then, as I can't see any of the quick edit buttons any more at all But it displays just fine.
                So is that the trick I have to type spoiler & /spoiler in brackets to get it to work?

Spoiler:
                *huggles* for all who viewed this!
                <---- hey it worked, need to remember to hand type it in next time!

Huggles especially for Starlover and Wendy! - since they are the only ones here right now!
                sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

The Sanctuary spoiler makes me giggle ...and a little scared.
                  The panel missed a Martin, though!
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*huggles Laurie back* Once again my computer was magically here...and I wasn't...hmmm...I think my computer is addicted to GW

As for the Sanctuary spoilers...I agree with Josi...it can be awesome or it can be horrible!
                    sigpic

Comment

Let's see if the spoiler tag works for me: MEGA CASTLE SPOILER 4X01

Spoiler:
                      sigpic
                      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Spoiler:
                        I never think that the musical episodes are horrible... I always love them. So I can't waiiiiit!

*hugs Wooohoos*
                        sigpic
                        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Head's up for Canadian viewers. Innerspace will have a Comicon Special this Friday @ 11:00 p.m. Eastern. They said they had a "good chat with the Sanctuary crew" so I trust that means interviews with AT and RD.

Comment

Hey WooHoo's

Thanks for the support, well wishes and prayers. Still no luck on the job front for Char. She has a good prospect but ran into a road block. I am just praying that another avenue can open up. It wood be a great job for her.

Also, dads surgery is today. They called and told us that they have to remove the entire right lung. I am hoping and praying that there are no more surprises and that he comes through it okay. The waiting is the hardest part. It may be hours before we know anything else.

(((WooHoo's)))
                            sigpic

Comment

*squishy hugs for Bree, Char and Dad*

Comment

*waves*

At YVR, getting ready to board my flight home to NYC. So sad to be leaving, but in a few more months I'll be coming back for good. Hard to believe! Full report at some point in the near future.

*sends extra hugs to all who need them*

xo
                                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Working...
                                X