The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sends Joe to kitchen to make breakfast*

I am seeing a saddening lack of art for Joe's birthday. Perhaps I will give the Art Thread a pep talk about how Joe gave us Window of Opportunity...and the Stargate opening credits lyrics.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      *sends Joe to kitchen to make breakfast*

I am seeing a saddening lack of art for Joe's birthday. Perhaps I will give the Art Thread a pep talk about how Joe gave us Window of Opportunity...and the Stargate opening credits lyrics.
      Oh dear, I'm guilty too Seriously lacking PS inspiration atm....... but there's still a couple of days to go

Yes, go pep talk!

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
        I'm not doing Halloween this year

Oh well, I'll make up for it next year
        *hugs* I actually am not even looking forward to it. I like to experience it in a way that I want to see it...but I HATE dressing up like that. It's just not me...
        sigpic

Comment

Jann I was going to make a joke about you being scary enough without needing to dress up............ but then I remembered how sensitive you are and decided not to

Watching Alan Titchmarsh doing a thing about what the colour of your underwear says about you......

Black = Sultry with hidden depths
          White = Innocent, but willing to learn
          Flesh = All natural and transparent

So, uh, want to guess what colour I wear mostly?

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            *hugs* I actually am not even looking forward to it. I like to experience it in a way that I want to see it...but I HATE dressing up like that. It's just not me...
            But it's not just the dressing up it's the excuse to throw a wild er nice party. I remember going to them in college and well never mind.

The costume is just an excuse to "party". In college I went to Halloween parties, toga parties, pajama parties (very strange costumes for that), which prof you loved/hated the most, favorite (fiction) character, and even just party parties. While I was in college they didn't need excuses, there was one almost every weekend on Saturday!
            Friday was the "big" game night so then there was the pre, during and post cocktail parties. Hmmmm did I really drink that much.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Jann I was going to make a joke about you being scary enough without needing to dress up............ but then I remembered how sensitive you are and decided not to

Watching Alan Titchmarsh doing a thing about what the colour of your underwear says about you......

Just don't say comando! ah....just kidding
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                Just don't say comando! ah....just kidding
                Oh Lord no! I need something hold everything in place

Comment

Morning Jumble.....how you doing? I've had to clean my place for company! Not something I like to do! I was going to wait until Xmas, but must be nice to guests!

Well tomorrow is the big day here! SANCTUARY DAY! Can't wait, well I can, I just don't want to!

I will try and contain myself and not give away anything for all my UK friends (especially if I will be seeing them in Feb)!
                  sigpic

Comment

What does he say about multi-colored?
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                      Or blue or pink or tan or gold or......hmmmmm??????
                      sigpic

Comment

Morning Jumble.....how you doing? I've had to clean my place for company! Not something I like to do! I was going to wait until Xmas, but must be nice to guests!
                        Doing ok, just can't seem to shake the constant tiredness I'm planning to shut myself in my bedroom for the whole week-end and do an S2 rewatch to set myself up for S3 on Tuesday That's bound to make me feel better, especially when I get to the extras

Well tomorrow is the big day here! SANCTUARY DAY! Can't wait, well I can, I just don't want to!
                        We have to wait until Tuesday......... which is another reason I'm going to shut myself away - don't want to see any spoilers

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                          Or blue or pink or tan or gold or......hmmmmm??????
                          Didn't say *shrugs*

They had a model there wearing red, but didn't say what that meant either

Edit: But I wood just like to point out that Martin was wearing black.............

Comment

Didn't say *shrugs*

They had a model there wearing red, but didn't say what that meant either
                            Wanna guess!!! hehehehehe
                            sigpic

Comment

Well, time for some breakfast! I know, but it's only 9:45 AM here.....so I get breakfast.
                              See you later!
                              sigpic

Comment

Ok, just had to Google it and found this...

Results suggest that a preference for a particular colour reveals our bedroom personalities. Apparently women who wear red are “passionate, energetic, dramatic and driven” while a pink bra “denotes a personality that is romantic and gentle and in need of affection”. A white bra shows a women who is “innocent but open to suggestions” whereas the classic black reveals a “deeply passionate” personality that is “individualistic and powerful, as well as sultry”. Opt for nude, on the other hand, and we will be telling our prospective partners that we are “relaxed” and “with nothing to hide”.

Comment

Working...
                                X