X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    It is, indeed it is

But in a good way, yes?
    Yes. Charmaine is a much happier person now that she isn't away from home. When she lost her job the company had offered her a job in Oklahoma City but she said no. She didn't tell me until today because she was afraid I wood have wanted her to take it. I just want her to be at a job where she is happy. The traveling was taking a huge toll on her health so in a weird way losing the job was the best thing that ever happened.
    sigpic

Comment

Well, today makes up for the rest of the week

I actually finished that essay on time, I got my SGU 1.5 dvd, I went to the movies (watched RED, it's AWESOME!!! ), tonight Supernatural is on, and Sanctuary returns!!!!

*runs around in circles*
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Gah! Jumble! WooHoos!

From here:

MW: There’s a group of fans that … I love this group of women. I think they’re called the “WooHoos” or something like that.

GW: Yeah! the “Martin Woohoos.”

MW: They sent me this DVD that was this beautiful tribute and I just, I get choked up whenever I see it. [GateWorld Forum member] Jumble is sort of the woman who spearheads this thing and is an incredible fan. And you know what happens as a director? You’re not expecting fans. You don’t expect that people understand your work because it’s not yours. They get to see the stuff in front. But when somebody watches you that much, they like to do a dedication to you. Like this group of women does. I get really choked up by it because I never seek out fans.

I love to talk to fans. I love to be around fans. I love to answer questions because fans are, to me, our life blood in a very physical sense. It’s not like you see numbers if you get to meet these people. Conventions are my favorite thing to do because during those conventions you get to sit down and have a one-on-one with the people who honestly spend time out of their life watching you. You go, “Wow, that’s cool!” As an actor, I think I would handle it completely differently then I do as a director. Because to a director it’s very humbling to realize that every move you make is being watched by somebody.

The other thing is that nobody is watching you the way that a director watches an actor. An actor may go, “Well, there’s a director;” but a director never goes, “Well, hold on there, star.” You don’t get that. So when you get an honest reaction from somebody that you don’t normally get as a television director, its humbling. And that’s how I feel about fans. Every time I meet them I’m very grateful.

And I know it sounds shlocky to say this, but especially this group that sends me birthday wishes, these things where I just go, “Wow, I can’t believe people care that much about a director of a show.”

That would be the message I send out. Thank you. And Amanda Tapping is awesome.

Love.
        ((((Martin))))

EDIT: Oh and *hugs WooHoos*
        Last edited by DutchIndeed; 15 October 2010, 02:50 PM.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*squishy huggles Martin*

*runs away from Jumble*
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Gah! Jumble! WooHoos!

From here:

Love.
            ((((Martin))))

I JUST READ THIS!!! I SQUEED! I swear, I felt my heart just flutter with excitement!

*huggles all woohoos*
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Also, I'm still alive. Albeit functioning on little sleep.

I've missed a lot but will try to go back tomorrow and read what I have missed.

sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Gah! Jumble! WooHoos!

From here:

Love.
                ((((Martin))))

*dances*

Martin loves his Woohoos!!!! He said so.

*huggles the Woohoos*

And we love him!

*dances out*
                sigpic

Comment

Oh my.........

*huggles Martin to bits*

Ok, I iz seriously the worse for ........ a couple of bottles of wine here....but .... he didn't really say that....... did he????

I'll check back in the morning........ did he really say that????

Edit: Dammit! See, I knew there was another reason for the beard
                  Last edited by Jumble; 16 October 2010, 12:22 AM.

Comment

Evening Woohoos!

Hope everyone had a fabulous day today. Got a beautiful cut and color today by my uh-mazing stylist Havana. She always makes me feel like a million bucks.

Subway self-portrait:
                    Spoiler:

Currently rewatching Kali 1 & 2 in prep for tonight's big premiere. Can't wait.

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                    Thanks!
                    I've just seen this test on FB (DM's fault ) http://apps.facebook.com/quizzeshq/c...0&ogn=facebook
                    According to it I'm James Watson
                    LOL. I took it earlier and I was Magnus. Makes a lot of sense actually. Espesh the workaholic-stuff. I'm slightly obsessed with the miracle of my work.

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                    Yes. Charmaine is a much happier person now that she isn't away from home. When she lost her job the company had offered her a job in Oklahoma City but she said no. She didn't tell me until today because she was afraid I wood have wanted her to take it. I just want her to be at a job where she is happy. The traveling was taking a huge toll on her health so in a weird way losing the job was the best thing that ever happened.
                    Funny how life does stuff like that, isn't it? ((((Bree & Char))))

Gah! Jumble! WooHoos!

From here:

Love.
                    ((((Martin))))

Awesome! And Jumble's famous!
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Hmm. Took the quiz, here's the result......

Sanctuary Think you're abnormal? quiz
                      Jumble took the Sanctuary Think you're abnormal? quiz with the result: A Genius.
                      Like James Watson, “intelligent” doesn’t even begin to describe how scary-smart you are. Capable of achieving incredible feats of mental prowess, your analytical, observational and deductive powers know no bounds. All the speed and strength in the world ha...ve nothing on you. You are one of the most formidable abnormals of all. Try not to let it go to your head. With an ability to see through even the thickest of plots and change the course of history in a heartbeat, you’re the one that gets the phone call in the middle of the night when your friends can’t find an ancient invisible city. Just try to stay on the good side of life, and avoid going all “evil genius” on us, ok?
                      And yes MoB, I do appear to have achieved a certain famousness

Comment

WE ROCK!!! And The Martin LOVES us!!! And I'll bet EVERYONE wants to be a Woohoo now!!! And now I love Marting EVEN MORE!!! I may have to make art!!!

Er...

After Joe's birthday, or course.

*Runz back in to huggle Martin, then runz away from Jumble*

EDIT 2: And we have 2 guests! HI GUESTS!!! *waves wildly*
                        Last edited by Luvnjoe; 15 October 2010, 05:07 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                          WE ROCK!!! And The Martin LOVES us!!! And I'll bet EVERYONE wants to be a Woohoo now!!! And now I love Marting EVEN MORE!!! I may have to make art!!!

Er...

After Joe's birthday, or course.
                          We do!!! And he does!!! OMG! This has just been the most AWESOME day!!!

*squishy huggles Martin*

And I know you're lurking

Somebody pinch me............

Comment

*squishy huggles Martin*

*pinches Jumble*

*thinks....decides*

*runz through thread nekkid*

Last edited by Luvnjoe; 15 October 2010, 05:16 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

*squishy huggles Martin*

But why? It's not a dream. And even if it was, do you really want to wake up from it?
                              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*runs through thread nekkid*

Sanctuary is almost here
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X