The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    APA sends the following via email. She spent last night in the ER with her mom and missed all the excitement and the Sanctuary premiere, too!
    Aw, *huggles APA* Hope Mom is ok?

Yes, yes I'm still up there on that cloud

Comment

Wow, that cake looks yummy!!!

Hey, Joe! You know, you could mention a certain Woohoo and have your name being used in the same sentence as AWESOME and SWEET and THE BEST! Just sayin'...

EDIT: Woohooooood! 69 post! Suweet!
      sigpic

Comment

Chocolate cake + cocktails? Mmmmm... Oh wait, it's only 11am here! Getting ready to go to Great Adventure Fright Fest. It's very windy here. Hope not too windy for the roller coasters to be running!
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Wow, that cake looks yummy!!!

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...re11-222-1.jpg

Hey, Joe! You know, you could mention a certain Woohoo and have your name being used in the same sentence as AWESOME and SWEET and THE BEST! Just sayin'...

EDIT: Woohooooood! 69 post! Suweet!
          Oh c'mon Joe! That's got to be a tempting offer And it's soooo easy..... all you have to do is say "hugs Luvnjack", that's it, it's that simple

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
          Chocolate cake + cocktails? Mmmmm... Oh wait, it's only 11am here! Getting ready to go to Great Adventure Fright Fest. It's very windy here. Hope not too windy for the roller coasters to be running!
          It's never too early to celebrate the WooHoo way

Besides, somewhere in the world it's almost midnight...........

Comment

Happy birthday to Joe!
            We love you, you know!
            You're super-duper cuuuuuute,
            and you write a great show!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Oh c'mon Joe! That's got to be a tempting offer And it's soooo easy..... all you have to do is say "hugs Luvnjack", that's it, it's that simple

It's never too early to celebrate the WooHoo way

Besides, somewhere in the world it's almost midnight...........
              LOL, true. But I am the one driving...
              Last edited by MidwifeOnBoard; 16 October 2010, 07:43 AM.
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Double post *headdesk*
                Last edited by MidwifeOnBoard; 16 October 2010, 07:43 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Happy birthday to Joe!
                  We love you, you know!
                  You're super-duper cuuuuuute,
                  and you write a great show!

That gif makes me want to say, you're not supposed to blow, you're supposed to s.... er.... *eyes guests worriedly*

Never mind

Comment

*munches cake* You know, I'd be happy w/ just a pic of the shirt. Really. Know what wood make me even happier? If he WORE the shirt, took a pic of him in it, then sent it back. Know what wood make me even happier? If he did all that and mentioned my my name on the blog.

*blinks*

Why? You think that's too much to ask? *grabz another piece of cake*
                    sigpic

Comment

MoB! Img tags!!!! And double-posted at that

Last edited by Jumble; 16 October 2010, 07:34 AM.

Comment

That gif makes me want to say, you're not supposed to blow, you're supposed to s.... er.... *eyes guests worriedly*

Never mind

Cover your eyes, guests! Cover your eyes!
                        sigpic

Comment

*munches cake* You know, I'd be happy w/ just a pic of the shirt. Really. Know what wood make me even happier? If he WORE the shirt, took a pic of him in it, then sent it back. Know what wood make me even happier? If he did all that and mentioned my my name on the blog.

*blinks*

No, I don't think that's too much to ask at all!

I mean, one of us has a PTB-worn shirt tucked under our pillow stashed away in a drawer, and also has a picture of said PTB wearing said shirt, AND got her name mentioned by said AWESOME PTB!

I mean, fair's fair Joe
                          Last edited by Jumble; 16 October 2010, 07:45 AM.

Comment

*blinks*

I don't think that's too much to ask
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

No, I don't think that's too much to ask at all!

I mean, one of us has a PTB-worn shirt tucked under our pillow stashed away in a drawer, and have a picture of said PTB wearing said shirt, AND got her name mentioned by said AWESOME PTB!

I mean, fair's fair Joe
                              Gee, when you put it that way, I feel like a very neglected stalker fan.

EDIT: Woohood! My birthday wish on the blog has been approved!
                              Last edited by Luvnjoe; 16 October 2010, 07:50 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

MoB! Img tags!!!! And double-posted at that

Argh!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X