The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
    pretty pretties, Jumblie! Love the bubbly effect!

Pavor Nocturnis was AWESOME! I got it just a bit before Helen did, so it was very satisfying And then we watched the next one, and the next one, and the next one and the next one hehehe...
    Thanks

Glad you enjoyed it

PN was my least favourite of S2, didn't like it at all

I've emailed Happy Birthday wishes to Martin
    Last edited by Jumble; 19 January 2011, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Happy Birthday,
      Martin
      !!!

*hugs WooHoos and Happy Dances. Nekkid.*

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Jumble, the vid is awesome! I especially loved the parts with Martin cleaning up and 'happy birthday to you' going backwards
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
          Jumble, the vid is awesome! I especially loved the parts with Martin cleaning up and 'happy birthday to you' going backwards
          Thank you That was my first effort with Power Director and I think it turned out pretty well

Comment

Happy Birthday Martin!!!!!!!!!!
            sigpic
            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

- is PN one of the episodes that everyone else except Jumblie loved? I tend to block the spoilery conversations from my memory.

I loved the suspense and the mystery of Pavor Nocturnis, but I really wanted to see more of the team...I feel torn between loving and hating Will/Helen (that slash implies NOTHING ) episodes...I love love LOVED Requiem, although I loved it because Helen was so badass, and I loved Pavor Nocturnis, but I wanted to see more, I think for something as epic as they were making it out to be, I needed to see the wide scale of it...does that makes sense? And the next Will/Helen (again, no slashy slashy ) episode bored me a bit...but I think that's just because the 'stranded with a mystery creature' storyline doesn't do it for me so much...

but, but, BUT! - I am so completely loving season 2 so far. Love Kate, love Helen (oh so love Helen!) love Biggie, love Henry (am loving Henry more and more and more) want to see Druitt again, want to learn more about Will, want to thank the amazing PTB for such an AWESOME show!

sigpic

Comment

Yes Bekki, PN is one of those eps that everybody loved except me

You didn't like Next Tuesday????? My absolute fave of S2!

Just shows that you can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time Which is actually good, because otherwise there wood be no variety and nothing to discuss

I also love Kate, Biggie, Henry........ in fact everyone except Will, still

Quite like that Director guy as well.........

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                  Yes Bekki, PN is one of those eps that everybody loved except me

You didn't like Next Tuesday????? My absolute fave of S2!

Just shows that you can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time Which is actually good, because otherwise there wood be no variety and nothing to discuss

I also love Kate, Biggie, Henry........ in fact everyone except Will, still

Quite like that Director guy as well.........
                  Which one?
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

That director guy, eh? Don't know him...never heard of him...didn't literally "squeeeeee" when his name was used in that first episode of season 2...didn't have to explain it to my brother who rolled his eyes at me. Nope. Not at all...

Is it someone's birthday today?

Meanwhile, just read a Doctor Who fic about Rose and The Doctor going to Woodstock, and I had to blink and re-read at least 10 different sections because my mind had automatically replaced 'woodstock' with 'woohoodstock'

this thread is rewiring my fron

Edit: Heh heh, great minds think alike, eh Nad?
                    sigpic

Comment

I don't want to know anymore, jumble. No one really cares about the people behind the scenes. It's all about the Actors!
                      *hugs Actors*

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                      That director guy, eh? Don't know him...never heard of him...didn't literally "squeeeeee" when his name was used in that first episode of season 2...didn't have to explain it to my brother who rolled his eyes at me. Nope. Not at all...

Is it someone's birthday today?

Meanwhile, just read a Doctor Who fic about Rose and The Doctor going to Woodstock, and I had to blink and re-read at least 10 different sections because my mind had automatically replaced 'woodstock' with 'woohoodstock'

this thread is rewiring my fron

Edit: Heh heh, great minds think alike, eh Nad?
                      TeeHee! I sometimes do the same thing

And about the edit: Absolutely!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        Which one?
                        You know the one..... what's his name........ Spencer or something?

I don't want to know anymore, jumble. No one really cares about the people behind the scenes. It's all about the Actors!
                        *hugs Actors*
                        Great! All the time and effort I've been putting in for years to convince the bts people that we DO care about them has been wiped out in one sentence

TeeHee! I sometimes do the same thing

And about the edit: Absolutely!
                        .... and fools seldom differ.........

@ Bekki

When I'm editing a book I have to restrain myself from changing every 'would' into 'wood'

Comment

I dislike Will with a passion I don't know why.

But I loved PN! One of my fav's except that it had Will in it! hahahhahaha
                          sigpic
                          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                            You know the one..... what's his name........ Spencer or something?
                            Yeah well... whatever.

Happy Birthday, Spencer.
                            *throws confetti*

Great! All the time and effort I've been putting in for years to convince the bts people that we DO care about them has been wiped out in one sentence

It's so good we have so many guests to read it.

.... and fools seldom differ.........

When I'm editing a book I have to restrain myself from changing every 'would' into 'wood'
                            True.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                              I dislike Will with a passion I don't know why.
                              I don't dislike him with a passion, there's a definite lack of passion either way *shrugs*

But I loved PN! One of my fav's except that it had Will in it! hahahhahaha
                              Hm. I'm definitely in the minority with that one...... and Breach

Comment

Yeah well... whatever.

Happy Birthday, Spencer.
                                *throws confetti*
                                Now that's just going TOO far!

*huggles Martin*

It's so good we have so many guests to read it.

True.

Funny how we get so many lurkers when there's a celebration planned..... why don't they come and join us? Or are they waiting for the champagne corks to start popping? Bit early in the day for that

(yes, you did just hear me say that )

Aaaaargh! I've just realised, I have no wine in the house with which to toast Martin's birthday

Comment

Working...
                                X