X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    Go Holland!
    I agree - Go Holland

I am Dutch in the background, but live in Canada eh!
    Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
    sigpic
    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
      I agree - Go Holland ]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v145/SueCanada989/Smileys/th_cheerleader.gif[/img]

I love the cheerleader! Cute!

Look at the love, Holland. Feel the love.
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Cags, are you sure? I think even after seven years.... is it not like riding a bike?

Obviously the whole manual vs automatic thing was discussed here with me by my parents, believe it or not. I decided to learn in a manual because it's the most common way everyone drives.

Yay for singing! Bring on the songs!
        Well it is to an extent but my gear changing was pretty horrendous to start with!
        Just like my braking still is actually. Probably why we recently had to oput the second set of pad and discs on the car in four years.

Definitely best to learn manual as it keeps your options open when looking for a car. But honestly, once you've driven an auto you will wonder why anyone bothers with changing gear. It's like air con in a car. Once you've had it in one you'll want all future cars to have it too.
        sigpic

Comment

Good idea! Keep those PTB pictures safe. They're very important.
          *nods*
          *grabs pictures*

...This is Martin. He's awesome. ...This is Coopie. He smiles a lot. This is Joe. He loves his shoes. This is Amanda. She has Hair...

I agree - Go Holland

Awesome!

EDIT: Holland does feel the love.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
            Well it is to an extent but my gear changing was pretty horrendous to start with!
            Just like my braking still is actually. Probably why we recently had to oput the second set of pad and discs on the car in four years.

Definitely best to learn manual as it keeps your options open when looking for a car. But honestly, once you've driven an auto you will wonder why anyone bothers with changing gear. It's like air con in a car. Once you've had it in one you'll want all future cars to have it too.
            I'm gonna assume changing break pads that quickly isn't that common? Well, at least you have new pads, that's the way I see it. Yes yes. New is better. New is shiny and it means they work well And that Cags has good breaks

I like air con... but I also love the whole, window down and the wind flapping in your hair... or your hair flapping the wind....

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            *nods*
            *grabs pictures*

...This is Martin. He's awesome. ...This is Coopie. He smiles a lot. This is Joe. He loves his shoes. This is Amanda. She has Hair...
            I do love Amanda's hair.... and Joe has shiny shoes..... And we all love Coopie's smiles

Awesome!

EDIT: Holland does feel the love.
            WOOOOOOHOOOOOOD!
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*collapses on couch, but really falls on floor cuz couch has been moved* Ouch.

sigpic

Comment

Ouch, LJ

LOVE the pictures though. *stares*

Also love your sig, btw. I've been meaning to say so.
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Ouch, LJ

LOVE the pictures though. *stares*

Also love your sig, btw. I've been meaning to say so.
                  Thanks. It's an oldy but a goody. I...er...actually don't have any recent RDA/Jack art...*cough*

EDIT: Oh look! 10500 posts! Go me!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    Thanks. It's an oldy but a goody. I...er...actually don't have any recent RDA/Jack art...*cough*

Oldie but goodies work for me!!! I'm rewatching SG-1 and am on Season 2... and how much has he changed? All of them, actually.

sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

I drove manual when I learned to drive, now I drive Standard and won't go without it.

I learned to drive a clutch with my older brother, he told me get in the driver's seat of his Acura, and start it, I turned the key and nothing happened and then he said "You see that extra pedal down there, that is your best friend" and I learned to switch the gears in five minutes. He dropped me off at the dealership, gave me his cell number and said call me if you get stuck. I well drove to my parents house and my mom and dad came out, Dad said nice, I said I need a cigarette and a beer first!

But now, It just come Automatic - haha!
                      sigpic

Comment

Season 6 Jack is my fave, personally. And how upset is Jumble gonna be that we're discussion Jack on the Martin thread? *wonderz*

And can I just say that every pic I see of Brad and his wife is just so darned cute? Think she noticed we didn't do much for his b-day this year?
                        sigpic

Comment

*collapses on couch, but really falls on floor cuz couch has been moved* Ouch.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...l_DSC_0621.jpg
                          Oooh look at that handsome guy, he looks like he is waiting for a kiss!
                          sigpic

Comment

Congrats on the driving wendy!!!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            It is, but you didn't see what I just saw ....... oh dear

Well I'm hoping he'll see that and think "Oh yes, Jumble. She's the one that sent me the birthday dvd. I must remember to give her a big hug for that!"

Must think positive.........
                            I'm sure he will!

(((Nik)))

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            About how many regular (accesible) channels do you guys have? It's pretty much, right?

We have about ten and there's one channel that broadcasts the whole thing and the others pretty much back off. I like that. You can see most programs on other networks as scheduled.
                            In here it's just a few channels that cover it (of the two hundred I have) and the local channels barely put on the games where USA plays I feel more sports channels should broadcast it here but oh well *shrugs*

I agree - Go Holland

Go Holland!!! I have always gone for Holland but I'm not even a drop Dutch

I can't find my Holland shirt! I better find it by Monday or I'll have to wear my other orange t-shirt

*stares at lovely pics*

*picks up LJ* You ok??
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Season 6 Jack is my fave, personally. And how upset is Jumble gonna be that we're discussion Jack on the Martin thread? *wonderz*
                              Jumble doesn't give a damn because she's very very drunk and she LOVES MARTIN TO BITS!!!!!

And can I just say that every pic I see of Brad and his wife is just so darned cute? Think she noticed we didn't do much for his b-day this year?
                              Ah, but after last year's efforts, how could we have done better?

Comment

JUMBLE AND SARAI

IN 47 DAYS!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X