Happy Birthday Val, hope you're having a fab day
    Ooh! What kind of drinks?
    (And thank you. )
    Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    *grabs slice of cake*

Hmm, I made a real one today too.

Pikachu!?!?!? Cags, you rock!

*Huggles Woohoos*

I'll upload some pics once I get back from the park. (My big bro are coming up along with my niece and nephew, and my other bro is bringing his girlfriend. My Aunt and Uncle are also coming, it's gonna be a partay!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
      1. Hee! Start a trend! Or pretend to be from Brooklyn.

2. Extra huggles. I have to say, I am constantly amazed at the absolutely blase attitude some people take towards parenthood, and I see it every single frakking day in my work. It just makes me want to scream and cry and throw a tantrum. It seems that so few people approach childbearing/childrearing with the awe it deserves. How many people out there are desperate for children and would give anything to be in their place. *sigh* I know you have tons and tons of love to give those little ones, hopefully that will help.

3. Will be back to post a linky soon.
      Originally posted by jumble View Post
      I see it all the time too. What are these people made of FCOL? Awe is right. I look at my children sometimes and get goosebumps, wondering how the heck I managed to do that And try not to fall into the abyss of 'what if I lost one of them? What if......' Childbirth itself is a miracle when you consider the mechanics of it, and having got through that with this awesome little being in your arms, how can you not love and protect it forever?
      Aww... between you, you just made me cry. In a good way... ish. Sort of. I think.

*wanders back into cavern of denial*

Yes I do, and I give it freely. But an aging hippy grandmother is no substitute for a loving father.

I feel angry on Herbie and Oren's behalf. Extra squishy huggles for them from me.

hmm, MOB, you've written some PWP then, huh? Righto, off for a read of that.

Have a nice party Val!
      sigpic

Comment

*bounces in quickly and hugs all*

ETA: Just saw this on LJ:
        I don't know if this has been posted yet but UK fans! Sanctuary has moved to another channel!

'Watch' October 19th 9pm

The trailer is the second one down on their site:

http://uktv.co.uk/watch/homepage
        Last edited by boxeddreams; 25 September 2010, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          My dears, I need your help! Remember the "front page" I made for Joe's bday last year? (if you don't, I'll post it what in get home from work.) ANYWAY! I need a couple of "articles" for this year's version. Nad, I'm looking at you, girl. Anything funny, cute...a serious in-depth article about why RDA isn't considered a PTB...

I'm actually using the computer and printer at work, so I can send him a full-size version! LOL!

...Hey, if I can't go nuts about my favorite PTB's bday, when can I??!
          Oh, nice challenge! Sure, I can help you out there. I assume you mean a ''regular'' newspaper article? Title, story, 'official' language?

Anyone seen Nad lately? *checks under the bus* Nope! Must be having a busy week

Edit: Ah, she was here last night. Been a long day
          I'm glad I'm being missed
          I'm here, I'm here!
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*runz in and runs around like madwoman*

Hot off the press (well Facebook)

UK fans! Sanctuary season 3 premieres on "Watch" on Tues, Oct 19 at 9pm!!

http://www.facebook.com/SanctuarySeries

*does happy dance*
            sigpic

Comment

*runz in and runs around like madwoman*

Hot off the press (well Facebook)

UK fans! Sanctuary season 3 premieres on "Watch" on Tues, Oct 19 at 9pm!!

http://www.facebook.com/SanctuarySeries

*does happy dance*
              WooHoooooood!!!! *happy dances with Cags*

Wait! What's it doing on Watch? And on a Tuesday???

Oh well, it's Sanctuary! Anytime, anywhere, anyplace huh?

Comment

I know, I thought that after I saw that. Not overly surprised at the weekday thing (we don't place as much importance over it over here ) but Watch? It that Freeview? If not there's going to be some mighty upset fans.
                sigpic

Comment

Hallelujah, we have the date!!!

Watch, though... wonder why ITV4's dropped it? Anyone who only has freeview is going to be annoyed - don't think Watch is available except through Sky/Virgin.

Edit: *hands Cags a cookie*
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I take it that ''Watch'' is a smaller/less viewed channel, then?
                    (Just for the non UK'ers, here... )
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Oooh, nice long preview on Watch channels website: http://uktv.co.uk/watch/homepage

Spoiler:

"never bore your audience"

*giggles*
                      sigpic

Comment

I know, I thought that after I saw that. Not overly surprised at the weekday thing (we don't place as much importance over it over here ) but Watch? It that Freeview? If not there's going to be some mighty upset fans.
                        Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        Hallelujah, we have the date!!!

Watch, though... wonder why ITV4's dropped it? Anyone who only has freeview is going to be annoyed - don't think Watch is available except through Sky/Virgin.

Edit: *hands Cags a cookie*
                        I had a momentary panic that I might not have Watch, but Lee patted me gently and assured me that I do because I'm on Virgin! Phew!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        Don't know. I've never watched Watch, but then I never watched ITV4 except for Sanctuary

Comment

It's a cable/satellite only channel. You'd need to be a Sky or Virgin subscriber to see it. ITV4 was freeview so anyone could get it without having to pay extra. I am guessing, either Watch coughed up more dough for it, or ITV4 decided not to pick it up - because ITV isn't terribly financially well off at the moment to put it mildly.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes indeed. But mostly the thing is that Watch is only on satellite/cable, not on the regular free channels, which ITV4 is. So anyone who watched the previous two seasons but who doesn't have cable or satellite isn't going to get to see S3.

Oooh, nice long preview on Watch channels website: http://uktv.co.uk/watch/homepage

Spoiler:

*giggles*
                            Yay! *runs off to watch*

I had a momentary panic that I might not have Watch, but Lee patted me gently and assured me that I do because I'm on Virgin! Phew!
                            Yep - channel no. 124 I only know because they show Dancing with the Stars on there

Edit: And Cags beats me to an answer for the second post running
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Spoiler:

*giggles*
                              Oh the boys are really impressed with that! They have Watch, but won't get to see it at 9pm on a Tuesday, so I guess I'll be up a notch on popularity when they get to see it with me Which is great really, because we've always watched it together. See, Sanctuary has a total 'family' thing going on

Comment

Haha

Thanks for the answer ...everyone!
                                Ok, that must be a bummer for those without the channel. I mean, we only get Sanctuary SyFy on satellite too, but at least that's the way it's always been.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X