The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    Oooh, nice long preview on Watch channels website: http://uktv.co.uk/watch/homepage

Spoiler:

"never bore your audience"

*giggles*
    Tesla
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      WooHoooooood!!!! *happy dances with Cags*

Wait! What's it doing on Watch? And on a Tuesday???

Oh well, it's Sanctuary! Anytime, anywhere, anyplace huh?
      *grumbles loudly* I'm out Tuesday evenings till around 9.30pm I'll have to keep an eye out for the re-runs

*winks at Lee*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
        *grumbles loudly* I'm out Tuesday evenings till around 9.30pm I'll have to keep an eye out for the re-runs
        But...... you can record it, surely?

*winks at Lee*

Oh, and go check your inbox. I think I've risen to the challenge

Comment

I do love the UK trailer.

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
          Tesla

For OT imaging:
          Spoiler:

*happy dreamy sigh*
          *fangurls*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

How, exactly, is that OT?

Martin = Sanctuary = Tesla

See? Simple

Comment

See? Simple
              2 degrees of separation?
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

See? Simple
                Yeah I know, I know... But some threads have scared me into posting certain pictures under spoilertags.
                I have no problem discussing the awesomeness that is JY/Niko in public, but the artwork... Meh. I know WoodStock's different, but still.

Now if there was more Martin/J-Yo photo material I woodn't have that problem. Then I could make artwork with my two favorite Sanctuary men and all wood be good.

EDIT: No slash intended there!
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Yeah I know, I know... But some threads have scared me into posting certain pictures under spoilertags.
                  I have no problem discussing the awesomeness that is JY/Niko in public, but the artwork... Meh. I know WoodStock's different, but still.

Now if there was more Martin/J-Yo photo material I woodn't have that problem. Then I could make artwork with my two favorite Sanctuary men and all wood be good.

Hee! J-Yo as Tesla = my favorite not-in-the-opening-credits character. I just showed the S3 trailer to Andi who now seems more enthusiastic about watching the back seasons in anticipation of S3. OMG is it October yet?
                  sigpic

Comment

2 degrees of separation?

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Oh Nad *shakes head* You should know better than that by now. We love to see your Tesla art as well as your PTB art, so no spoiler tags. Ok?

I should hope not indeed!!!!

Cags nagged me into making something colourful......... and into using Martin as a brush..... she even gave me the quote.....

Somewhat minimalistic for me, but hey, the important factors are there

Second version.....

Hmm. Now I've made the brush look like a pic, which defeats the whole object
                    Last edited by Jumble; 25 September 2010, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Jumble, how do you get your sig to constantly rotate like that? Magic?

I'm off to work overnight. *huggles all* I'm hoping to be able to get online later, but not optimistic. We'll see.
                      sigpic

Comment

Jumble, how do you get your sig to constantly rotate like that? Magic?
                        I use Clintonio

Btw, if you ever want a sig you only have to ask

I'm off to work overnight. *huggles all* I'm hoping to be able to get online later, but not optimistic. We'll see.
                        *crosses fingers for an easy night*

Comment

I use Clintonio

Btw, if you ever want a sig you only have to ask

*crosses fingers for an easy night*
                          Oooh. I will have to think on that. Thanks for the offer.

It's okay at the moment. Right now I have 1 induction who is sleeping and no one in triage, but the night is young and given that it's the end of a 3 day jewish holiday, I expect a whole lot of crazy later on. Maybe I'm wrong. Wouldn't be the first time today. Here's hoping.
                          sigpic

Comment

Where oh where did you get that wonderful, wet pic of Joe!? *ruffles*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              Where oh where did you get that wonderful, wet pic of Joe!? *ruffles*
                              Snurched it from his blog yesterday

Comment

Snurched it from his blog yesterday
                                *Gasp!* I was totally distracted by the LF pic! DRAT! *runz to blog* *runz back* Oh, there's another nice one of him up today, too! Yippee!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X