• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Some crazy woohoos there...especially the one in white...tsk tsk

But Woody is an awesome car!

*misses "her" car that is still at home*
    I don't know how you cope without your car, I'm already suffering from withdrawal and it's only been a few hours

I love shoes... Seriously. I got way too many pairs with me and still feel like I don't have enough!

*hugs amanda* Even though she makes way too many icons and watched the whole Farscape series which probably made her busy!
    I own 2 pairs of ankle boots, one pair of trainers, two pairs of shoes and four pairs of sandals. That's it!

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

I own 2 pairs of ankle boots, one pair of trainers, two pairs of shoes and four pairs of sandals. That's it!
      I can't play this game for the shame of it. AND I pared down quite a bit last year!
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
        I can't play this game for the shame of it. AND I pared down quite a bit last year!

My Suz has a passion for shoes, she has dozens of pairs and mostly with 4 or 5 inch heels I'd never keep my balance on anything higher than 2 inches

Apart from that, I'm too tall. 4 inch heels wood make me over 6ft

Comment

My Suz has a passion for shoes, she has dozens of pairs and mostly with 4 or 5 inch heels I'd never keep my balance on anything higher than 2 inches

Apart from that, I'm too tall. 4 inch heels wood make me over 6ft
          4 inch heels make me just the right height. Alas, I can't really walk in them too well. 3.5" is kind of my limit. Maybe if my feet were a little bigger... my best friend is a size 5.5 and simply can't wear stilettos because her feet are too small!
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Evening Woohoos

*wails* Woody's sick!

On the school/nursery run earlier, four kids in the car, bucketing down with rain, and I couldn't get him into gear And then there's this wrench flashing on the dashboard and messages saying 'Check your gearbox!' and 'Go to garage asap!' Managed to persuade him to get us home, but he's booked into the garage on Wednesday and they told me not to drive him in the mean time
            Oh no, poor Woody Hope they're gentle with him and nurse him back to health swiftly

*squishy huggles Amanda* The prodigal returns

*huggles everyone*
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I don't know how you cope without your car, I'm already suffering from withdrawal and it's only been a few hours
              I'm not doing very well...big withdrawal issues in here!! But alas I have no choice! *sob*

Hope they get woody fixed soon though!

I took with me(so not everything), two pairs of boots, 4 pairs of sneakers and around 5 or 6 pairs of flip flops/sandals . Oh and of course one pair of slippers! My cuteys
              EDIT: I forgot one pair of heels, another pair of sneakers and another pair of flip flops.

As for heels...don't wear them a lot*points at picture up with Woody* the boots I wear there have the perfect heels...really tiny ones.
              Last edited by starlover; 27 September 2010, 12:06 PM. Reason: miscount
              sigpic

Comment

*flops in exhausted*

Hi Woohoos, this 'new' job is really taking it out of me . Didn't finish til half 6 tonight and I think I'm coming down with a cold *sigh*.

I've been lurking though, so no misuse of a certain wrench *eyes Jumble and Nad*.

Speaking of Siler.......... haven't seen Sarai lately
                I'm here, just busy busy busy . Keep sneaking peeks at the thread on my phone at work which definitely brightens my day though . Sorry to hear about Woody, give him a hug better from me Jumbly!! Hope the garage fix him without too much hassle .

MoB thanks for sharing your expert opinion on ER. I'm always interested to know where shows fail on credibility etc... Can't help but love the show however, probably because I don't know anything about medicine and therefore can't pick it apart .

Bree glad to hear you're having fun on vacation *huggles*

*flops onto couch with lemsip*

Comment

4 inch heels make me just the right height. Alas, I can't really walk in them too well. 3.5" is kind of my limit. Maybe if my feet were a little bigger... my best friend is a size 5.5 and simply can't wear stilettos because her feet are too small!
                  Oh no, let's not talk about shoe sizes Mine are...... big

*waves to Josiane and Sarai*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                    *flops in exhausted*

1. Hi Woohoos, this 'new' job is really taking it out of me . Didn't finish til half 6 tonight and I think I'm coming down with a cold *sigh*.

2. MoB thanks for sharing your expert opinion on ER. I'm always interested to know where shows fail on credibility etc... Can't help but love the show however, probably because I don't know anything about medicine and therefore can't pick it apart .

*flops onto couch with lemsip*
                    1. Hugs. What kind of new job are you working at?

2. Main reason I don't watch medical shows.

Oh no, let's not talk about shoe sizes Mine are...... big
                    Oops. Mum's the word.

Got my October schedule today, no dread 4 this month, yay! BUT this weekend might just kill me. I'm working Saturday & Sunday 8a-8p and the Monday 8p-8a. Alas this isn't a resolution of the problem. Just a reprieve.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh thank goodness GW is back! I leave to go to the chiropractor and come home to no GW. And of course mine was the last post in the thread before the meltdown, so I anticipate a whole lotta blame...
                      sigpic

Comment

*hops in*

I went shopping Yay.

Never noticed GW was offline

Shoe size...err...normal/big ish.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          *hops in*

I went shopping Yay.

Never noticed GW was offline

Shoe size...err...normal/big ish.
                          What did you buy? Pics!
                          sigpic

Comment

What did you buy? Pics!
                            I needed some dress pants for a meeting tomorrow, I bought stuff at Victoria's secret and a birthday present for my dog and brother(teddy and an american cooking book)
                            Perhaps some piccies later Now finally watching House!
                            sigpic

Comment

*wanders through the thread*

Helloooooooooooooo

*crash huggles Amanda* Welcome back!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

*pops in again*

My housemate is making a magazine for her final graphics assignment...she has been making clothes and did some photo shoots of them. A couple of days ago she took me to the gardens and took some photos...

Here's one...I kinda think it's pretty!

Spoiler:

She hasn't uploaded all of them yet, but I will share some if they are any good ... I hugged a lot of trees...very shippy hippy...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X