No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This party is getting far too wild for me! Woodnight Woohoos!

*huge birthday huggles for Martin*

*uses pink to blind Jumble and get away with a free hug *
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      And what about people who are a combination of an Actor and a PTB? *cough*RDA*cough*
      Hmmm. Ever heard the phrase 'Jack of all trades, master of none'?

Better to be a pure and brilliant Director than be good at neither one thing nor the other

Particularly the other..........

WoodNight Oma

*rubs hands together* One less WooHoo between me and Martin.......

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Nah, you want to go for Johnnie

Directors are special, an actor will do if you just want to get it out of your system

*runz again*
        And you know this how?

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
        This party is getting far too wild for me! Woodnight Woohoos!

*huge birthday huggles for Martin*

*uses pink to blind Jumble and get away with a free hug *
        Good choice Oma. Woodnight.
        sigpic

Comment

Well, I think...

*get's distracted by avi*

I mean...um...what was the question?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
            And you know this how?
            Experience

Note edit

Comment

Hmmm. Ever heard the phrase 'Jack of all trades, master of none'?

Better to be a pure and brilliant Director than be good at neither one thing nor the other

Particularly the other..........

WoodNight Oma

*rubs hands together* One less WooHoo between me and Martin.......
              ROFL and yes...I've heard of it...

but still....you can also be good at both
              sigpic

Comment

Nah, you want to go for Johnnie

Directors are special, any actor will do if you just want to get it out of your system

*runz again*

Edit: Or actress

Experience

Note edit
                Edit definitely noted FYI- Amanda is my free pass in regards to females. We're each allowed only one and, well, how can you top Amanda?
                sigpic

Comment

Edit definitely noted FYI- Amanda is my free pass in regards to females. We're each allowed only one and, well, how can you top Amanda?
                  I'll pass, thanks

Not that it wasn't fun, but I prefer to reserve my interest for the male of the species

Edit: Preferably younger, with dark hair, green eyes............ er........ I should amend that to blond hair for Michael's sake, but definitely green eyes

Comment

Charmaine says I am allowed one free pass with a man so I have to chose between martin and Johnnie Depp. *hmmm...now I've seen martin's big tool....*

Funny because my husband says I can have as many women as I like so long as he can watch.

*happy that she still doesn't have to share AT....looks wearily at Cags*
                    *cough* see above. Hubby's comment the other night while watching Sanctuary "She's wearing a skirt. Wow she's got nice legs under that military stuff she normally wears. I could *expletive deleted* that."
                    Ah well, he used to go on about Gillian Anderson's mouth back in the day so I should have expected it.

Umm, what was this thread about?

I'd not pick Johnny Depp over Martin though (sorry Jumble - I'm sure you're NOT happy with that choice ). He's just a bit too pretty to be thunky for me.
                    And young. I like older men; what can I say!

Woodnight Oma *huggles*
                    sigpic

Comment

I'll pass, thanks

Not that it wasn't fun, but I prefer tol reserve my interest for the male of the species
                      Good! Then I can keep Amanda to myself...um...except when I have to share her with Cags.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Funny because my husband says I can have as many women as I like so long as he can watch.

*cough* see above. Hubby's comment the other night while watching Sanctuary "She's wearing a skirt. Wow she's got nice legs under that military stuff she normally wears. I could *expletive deleted* that."
                      Ah well, he used to go on about Gillian Anderson's mouth back in the day so I should have expected it.

I'd not pick Johnny Depp over Martin though (sorry Jumble - I'm sure you're NOT happy with that choice ). He's just a bit too pretty to be thunky for me.

Woodnight Oma *huggles*
                      Yeah...men are awfully liberal that way.

I like Martins' pouty mouth soooooo.....*sorry Jumble*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Woodnight Oma *huggles*
                        Hmmm. You're telling me Martin isn't pretty? But.... *sigh* Nobody understands *wails and gnashes teeth*

Yes, I did open a bottle of wine

Comment

*waves at 4 guests*
                          sigpic

Comment

*iz stll single*

I can have all the guys I want Nobody who will say I'm not allowed to do that MWahahahaha

Still...no girls for me...sorry...men are enough trouble

Shep, Bubu, Ronon, Brad....

Hmmmm...the list is getting longer and this is only from SG Mcdreamy, Mcsteamy, Sylar, Will, Henry, Hugh Jackman...etc etc...
                            sigpic

Comment

*shakes head* Girls, girls, we have guests! Wash all of your mouths out, what will they think of us??
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

LJ stop scaring the guests away

Josiane if they're the same ones that have been lurking all day they'll not be surprised

And unless one of them is Martin, I seriously don't give a darn what they think

And I think it might be too late to worry about what he thinks

Comment

Working...
                                X