The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    This MQ thing is driving me just about bonkers!

Ah that is good news. Blessed yes. Phew!

:blinks:

Not touching that with a bargepole... appropriately.

Yes, I agree they did keep futzing with it but, you know I thought large parts of seasons 1 and 2 were just about as good as Stargate (in all forms) every got. I rememebr watching S2 at the same time as SG-1 S9 and thinking "SGA is way, way better..."

Oddly eenough, I wasn't a fan of Sam in Atlantis. For reasons I won't go on about. Suffice to say, it didn't feel right to me.
    I really didn't like Sam in Atlantis, probably for the same reasons.......

I think it was mentioned on the Gabit Attendees thread the other day, that it's been drawn but something about payment methods needs sorting so watch this space.

Oh, good to see the hint was big enough.
    Like I don't know a hint when I see it

Lip Lick.... aaaaah!
    No licking the Martin!!!! He's a real person you know.........

Yes, I sort of grinned like a loon when I saw that moment. And the bit with the white tee shirt when he's doing that thing with his hands... gah I love those hands!

Oh someone really needs to make a slo-mo gif of that.
    See above ^^ (hint taken)

Then I watched the rest of the special features, including the Paradise Lost featurette that's on there and got treated to RDA at his absolute hottest so, with all this nice specimen of manlyness flying about, I'm feeling very relaxed... or not... err...
    Oh FCOL! RDA is so not hot How can you even mention him in the same post as thunking the Martin hands????

Just had a nice long Skype chat with Laurie Next July's trip to Seattle is going to be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Helicopters, scuba diving, kayaking..........

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post

Answers on postcard? What postcard? What answers? “The truth is out there Scully”…wait…wrong show.
      There are no answers............. only I know what he was thinking

He did that on purpose! The thing with the eyes and the sexy smile and...I mean honestly! That look even affected me FCOL!
      Yes he did.... I'm starting to think he does it all on purpose......... he knows us sooooo well

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        There are no answers............. only I know what he was thinking

Yes he did.... I'm starting to think he does it all on purpose......... he knows us sooooo well
        Aw! Going all cryptic on us.

See! Told ya!

So, I am up waiting for Char to come home but it is at least 3:00 where you are sooooooo U okay?
        sigpic

Comment

Aw! Going all cryptic on us.

See! Told ya!

So, I am up waiting for Char to come home but it is at least 3:00 where you are sooooooo U okay?
          It's 3.10am. Ok? No.... but too tired and inebriated to give a damn

The only thing I know for absolutely certain is....

*snuggles into t-shirt and falls asleep at last* (hopefully)

Comment

My dears, I need your help! Remember the "front page" I made for Joe's bday last year? (if you don't, I'll post it what in get home from work.) ANYWAY! I need a couple of "articles" for this year's version. Nad, I'm looking at you, girl. Anything funny, cute...a serious in-depth article about why RDA isn't considered a PTB...

I'm actually using the computer and printer at work, so I can send him a full-size version! LOL!

...Hey, if I can't go nuts about my favorite PTB's bday, when can I??!
            sigpic

Comment

It's 3.10am. Ok? No.... but too tired and inebriated to give a damn

The only thing I know for absolutely certain is....

*snuggles into t-shirt and falls asleep at last*
              *super squishy huggles Jumble*

Sending you sweet dreams hun.

WoodNight.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                My dears, I need your help! Remember the "front page" I made for Joe's bday last year? (if you don't, I'll post it what in get home from work.) ANYWAY! I need a couple of "articles" for this year's version. Nad, I'm looking at you, girl. Anything funny, cute...a serious in-depth article about why RDA isn't considered a PTB...

I'm actually using the computer and printer at work, so I can send him a full-size version! LOL!

...Hey, if I can't go nuts about my favorite PTB's bday, when can I??!
                I think Nad is definitely your best bet there........
                *super squishy huggles Jumble*

Sending you sweet dreams hun.

WoodNight.
                Thanks, I could sooo do with some of those right now *huggles*

Comment

(((Jumble))) Life sucks sometimes.
                  sigpic

Comment

(((Jumble))) Life sucks sometimes.
                    It does.

I don't want to close my eyes. I don't want to fall asleep. I don't want those dreams.

Comment

It does.

I don't want to close my eyes. I don't want to fall asleep. I don't want those dreams.
                      Been there, done that. I keep dreaming my mom is still sick and dying in the hospital. I've even relived her funeral in my dreams. I don't know what's worse: Dreaming or waking up to reality.
                      sigpic

Comment

Been there, done that. I keep dreaming my mom is still sick and dying in the hospital. I've even relived her funeral in my dreams. I don't know what's worse: Dreaming or waking up to reality.
                        I don't know either. I don't know anything much right now.

Life's a b***h. Is death worse? I don't know.

Comment

Oh dear oh dear, wasn't Jumble in a foul mood last night? Sorry This is why I should stay away instead of shutting down the thread like that

How about some smiley Martin to cheer us all up.........

(ok, he's not exactly smiley, but he was enjoying himself )

..... and a Wet Joe for LJ...

Comment

Soooo.......

You've finished watching SGA? AND listened to all Martin's commentaries? AAAAAAAAND watched all his Mission Directives???? Hmmm??

I thought not

Quarantine. You HAVE to listen to the Quarantine commentary and watch the MD

And The Hive. The Hive commentary is an absolute MUST!

Well it is for me
                            *hangs head in shame* I got distracted

I am actually halfway through S4, just seen Quarantine and Trio. Quarantine I'd already seen when it was on TV and I thought it was a great ep. Knowing all the back story as well I loved it even more . Will definitely be watching the commentaries. And don't worry, I'll finish SGA before starting properly on ER .

Comment

Morning

*supersquishyhuggles and wishes for dreamless nights for Jumble and LJ*

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                              *huggles Woohoos* Thanks for your good wishes. Lea is doing great considering. He's completely exhausted, but on the mend. The bloodtests came back clear, so that means no damage was done to his heart. The Consultant said he'd been very lucky. I call that very blessed
                              That's wonderful news, so glad all is well. Here's hoping for a swift and full recovery for him

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                              I am going to confess. I don't own any SGA DVDs. Purely a financial decision which I hope to one day rectify, because I sure would be interested in hearing those commentaries one day. I've been banned from purchasing any more DVDs on account of not having any room for them. Since there's at least two more seasons of Sanctuary I have to fit in somewhere, my Brad Pitt collection is going to have to go!
                              *raises hand* I don't own SGA either I borrowed the DVDs and watched it all through because after I'd bought the whole of SG1 season-by-season I was feeling poor

Originally posted by llp View Post
                              *Waves to WooHoos* How are you all doing? This will be my last time here until probably Wednesday. I'm going down to So. Calif for a "90th birthday" memorial luncheon....or something like that.

It will be nice to see the family again (my brother and sister-in-law drove down). And to see my Aunt who is also near 90 will be a pleasure.

Too bad it has to be in the high 80's/low 90's. That will be miserable. Alas, I still have to go!
                              Have a fab time!
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                                *hangs head in shame* I got distracted

I am actually halfway through S4, just seen Quarantine and Trio. Quarantine I'd already seen when it was on TV and I thought it was a great ep. Knowing all the back story as well I loved it even more . Will definitely be watching the commentaries. And don't worry, I'll finish SGA before starting properly on ER .
                                I should hope so! Get your priorities right young lady!

I LOVE Quarantine, just in case you didn't get that

Trio? Not so much. Sorry Martin. You did your best, but the story didn't grab me.

Edit: *waves to Josiane*
                                Last edited by Jumble; 25 September 2010, 01:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X