Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Terrorize them? Nah, they'd love us
    They wood because we woodn't give 'em a choice!
    That's life, hun. But it doesn't mean you won't still be friends with them and if I know anything about you, you'll be travelling back and forth forevermore And who knows? You may even decide to settle there one day, have an American family. Either way, it's too soon to be thinking negatively about things ending, you've only just begun your adventure Soooo lucky to be living in this modern world, that allows you to watch F1 with your dad despite the thousands of miles between you
    I don't want to do that, but I just had to think about it. For now still loving it too much for that.

On that topic, I went to a pantless party yesterday....apparently my accent is insanely attractive so this guy hears me talk and says "Wanna have s*x with me?" ROFL! No thanks, you're ugly. American guys in here are so funny on parties! (and drunk)

Do you know how many times I had to try to stop myself from saying 'awesome!' when I was talking to Martin? He must have thought it was the only word in my vocabulary
    'ROFL! But I would be speechless in your case too! Still I say that word a lot here online, but I don't say it that much in RL....I try to make it look like my vocab is a bit bigger.

YESSIKA!!! Put some clothes on and go do your homework! Now!

Ok, that's me done with today's serious Mom/Granny moment
    HAHAHA Yes she does say it to you, not to me*giggles*

I still need to get some breakfast!
    sigpic

Comment

YESSIKA!!! Put some clothes on and go do your homework! Now!

Ok, that's me done with today's serious Mom/Granny moment
      No!! *runs away from Jumble*

It is, and with regard to most of what we were talking about it was the only appropriate word I could think of

"Sanctuary is awesome....
      Your children are awesome....
      SE was awesome....
      Amanda is awesome.......
      Director's Series are awesome..........
      Your eyes are......."

no I didn't say that...... I hope I didn't
      I'm sure you didn't say that, I think we would have heard about it if you had
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Hi WooHoo's

Charmaine is nagging me so I have to make this quick.
        We're in Disney and about to head to The Magic Kingdom.

It's magical.

Anyways...I am being pulled by the ear so I have to sign off.

Hope all is well in Martin World- get it?- Martin World.

Okay, so we've had a couple of drinks at the hotel.

Hey! Getting drunk is why we go on vacation!

Love ya WooHoo's
        Bree
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          They wood because we woodn't give 'em a choice!
          Nope, we woodn't

I don't want to do that, but I just had to think about it. For now still loving it too much for that.
          Good!

I've learned a hard lesson these last few weeks. I almost let the anniversary of Michael's death destroy me. Very nearly. But between my family, everyone here, the children that I care for, the plans we have for next year, and yes, the pics from SE all over my kitchen walls and the memories of Martin that go with them, I was forced to realise that life is for living and should be enjoyed as much as is humanly possible. So you do that Jann, you live for today and be as happy as you can be (whilst still keeping yourself safe ), and let tomorrow take care of itself. Life is waaaaay too short to waste it worrying or regretting. We all have sadness in our lives, it can't be avoided totally, but it's how we deal with it that counts, how much we allow it to shadow our futures.

Um........ here endeth the lecture

On that topic, I went to a pantless party yesterday....apparently my accent is insanely attractive so this guy hears me talk and says "Wanna have s*x with me?" ROFL! No thanks, you're ugly. American guys in here are so funny on parties! (and drunk)
          So if he hadn't been ugly........

?

'ROFL! But I would be speechless in your case too! Still I say that word a lot here online, but I don't say it that much in RL....I try to make it look like my vocab is a bit bigger.
          Oh, I wasn't speechless, far from it. But I'm pretty sure that what came out of my mouth wasn't half as sensible as it sounded in my head

Originally posted by yessika View Post
          No!! *runs away from Jumble*
          You can run, but you can't hide from your homework young lady

I'm sure you didn't say that, I think we would have heard about it if you had
          Who from? I woodn't admit to it and it's not like Martin's ever going to come in here and spill the beans..........

*crosses fingers*

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
            Hi WooHoo's

It's magical.

Love ya WooHoo's
            Bree
            ((((((Bree & Charmaine)))))

Enjoy Disney and the libations.

sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
              Hi WooHoo's

It's magical.

Love ya WooHoo's
              Bree
              *giggles*

Have fun!!
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*bounces in*

Why are weekends so short?

I've learned a hard lesson these last few weeks. I almost let the anniversary of Michael's death destroy me. Very nearly. But between my family, everyone here, the children that I care for, the plans we have for next year, and yes, the pics from SE all over my kitchen walls and the memories of Martin that go with them, I was forced to realise that life is for living and should be enjoyed as much as is humanly possible. So you do that Jann, you live for today and be as happy as you can be (whilst still keeping yourself safe ), and let tomorrow take care of itself. Life is waaaaay too short to waste it worrying or regretting. We all have sadness in our lives, it can't be avoided totally, but it's how we deal with it that counts, how much we allow it to shadow our futures.

Um........ here endeth the lecture
                Good for you! Yet again you have shown how strong you really are - you may not feel like it all the time, but the fact that you can see that and learn that lesson shows that you are *massive squishy huggles*

*huggles everyone else*

A very strange thing has happened here - yesterday I was out driving and I spotted a car with a Tennessee licence plate. That was odd enough in itself - it's an awful long way away from home - but then just now driving back I saw a car with Washington DC plates Two American cars in Oxford in two days! What's going on?! I don't think I've ever seen a US licence plate over here at all ever, and then two this weekend!

Are you guys invading?
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post

Are you guys invading?
                  Ummm...

I think I'm going to have a pajama day today. That's okay, right?

Oh, and look what I found on thinkgeek:
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*runs in*
                    WooHood Page '69!!

No time...
                    *waves*
                    *hugs WooHoos*
                    *fangurl squees*
                    *runs out*
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Page '69!!! *throws broccoli everywhere*
                      sigpic

Comment

Ah Jumble. *squishy huggles*

Do you realise, in a nutshell, you've just delivered the message that the charity I work for aims to do? Yep, perfectly ans succintly put right there.
                        And best of all, I know you're going to live that, so thank you for putting a huge smile on my face right now.

Who from? I woodn't admit to it and it's not like Martin's ever going to come in here and spill the beans..........

*crosses fingers*
                        *looks furtively around*

Oh you shouldn't make assumptions like that...

*waves at Bree* Sounds like you're enjoying Dinsey!
                        sigpic

Comment

(Yes, I know that's a cheat, but it took me by surprise, ok? )

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          *bounces in*

Why are weekends so short?

Good for you! Yet again you have shown how strong you really are - you may not feel like it all the time, but the fact that you can see that and learn that lesson shows that you are *massive squishy huggles*
                          *squishy huggles back*

Left if a bit late in the day to learn it though didn't I?

*huggles everyone else*

A very strange thing has happened here - yesterday I was out driving and I spotted a car with a Tennessee licence plate. That was odd enough in itself - it's an awful long way away from home - but then just now driving back I saw a car with Washington DC plates Two American cars in Oxford in two days! What's going on?! I don't think I've ever seen a US licence plate over here at all ever, and then two this weekend!

Are you guys invading?
                          Hmm. Are they still filming Lewis? Maybe they've got a couple of guest stars that insisted on bringing along their own wheels

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                          It better be, because I'm still in mine

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          *runs in*
                          WooHood Page '69!!

No time...
                          *waves*
                          *hugs WooHoos*
                          *fangurl squees*
                          *runs out*
                          *grabs Nad for a quick huggle before she runs away again*

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            Ah Jumble. *squishy huggles*

Do you realise, in a nutshell, you've just delivered the message that the charity I work for aims to do? Yep, perfectly and succintly put right there.
                            And best of all, I know you're going to live that, so thank you for putting a huge smile on my face right now.
                            And who do you think helped me to that conclusion? Your emails gave me a good talking to

*looks furtively around*

Oh you shouldn't make assumptions like that

*waves at Bree* Sounds like you're enjoying Dinsey!
                            Oh, I didn't say he woodn't be lurking, I said he woodn't actually come in

I mean........ he woodn't......... wood he?

*waves nervously at guest*

Comment

It better be, because I'm still in mine
                              Oh good cuz I'm super fuzzy. Maybe its a fanfic kinda day.
                              sigpic

Comment

And who do you think helped me to that conclusion? Your emails gave me a good talking to

Ah, you see now I feel all warm and glowy. In a totally non ascending-to-a higher-plane way (sorry, just done rewatch on Full Circle y'know) but more in an affirmation-of-the-usefulness-of-my-existence way.

If I'm making any sense at all.

Oh, I didn't say he woodn't be lurking, I said he woodn't actually come in

I mean........ he woodn't......... wood he?

*waves nervously at guest*
                                Sometimes I read as a guest just to get you all paranoid.

And... I wouldn't put anything past him. I mean, look what he already knew about you when you got to SE?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X