The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    We can use Skype And I'll make sure they all get on the screen, don't worry!
    Oh no. Every pic of me costs...*thinks* 3 pounds ....moving image is 10

Plus you don't want your camera broken right? My uglyness will do that

You know ...I just remember that I haven't done Brad in quite a while Poor Brad

sigpic

Comment

*randomly hugs everyone*
      *hopes to get some Gimping done*
      I started something for the party, but ended up making a wallie with AT and JY...
      I'm a lousy Shippy Hippy.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        A WHOLE year and ONE month! That's a LOT

No no no no no...I'm not going to be on the screen....I just make my laptop available for the fact... so no me on screen...

Oh ...do they know paprika chips in the UK? (and I'm not talking about fries atm) Because I so have to bring that otherwise...Yummmm
        And since I know nothing about Skype, I'll be with Jann learning how it works, so you won't see me

We can use Skype And I'll make sure they all get on the screen, don't worry!
        How exactly are you going to do that? I'm bigger than you *sticks out tongue*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        *randomly hugs everyone*
        *hopes to get some Gimping done*
        I started something for the party, but ended up making a wallie with AT and JY...
        I'm a lousy Shippy Hippy.
        *hugs Nad*

I've found that the PS/Gimp mojo just goes it's own way regardless of what you want to make

I'm still having trouble with the multi-quote thing It seems it works fine until I quote Cags, then everytime I quote anybody it includes that post of Cags' along with everything else I've quoted today

Anyone else having a problem with it?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          And since I know nothing about Skype, I'll be with Jann learning how it works, so you won't see me

How exactly are you going to do that? I'm bigger than you *sticks out tongue*
          I'm very good at getting my own way
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Me too

Comment

*runs in*

*giggles*

*thinks about SE discussions*

I've noticed

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                *runs in*

*giggles*

*thinks about SE discussions*

I've noticed
                It's easy when the other person wants the same thing

Comment

I managed to make S.H.I.P. Art!
                  *happy dances. Nekkid*

...And it's even S/J Shippy Hippy Art!
                  Who cares I can't come up with a new style, I made something S/J!
                  WooHood!
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

That's brilliant Nad

Comment

Love it, Nad!
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

jumble, I can't wait for the next installment of your story

All this talk of going to SE has made me want to repost this...

*clicky*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        Oh no. Every pic of me costs...*thinks* 3 pounds ....moving image is 10

Plus you don't want your camera broken right? My uglyness will do that

You know ...I just remember that I haven't done Brad in quite a while Poor Brad

*falls into the gutter*

love the Shippy Hippy art Nad!!
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Thanks!

sigpic

Comment

I'm very good at getting my own way
                            Me too...and I *always* get my way.......eventually

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            I managed to make S.H.I.P. Art!
                            *happy dances. Nekkid*

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u169/DutchIndeed/Sigs/Other%20formats/th_zzzzzzzzzshipwpyr2.jpg

...And it's even S/J Shippy Hippy Art!
                            Who cares I can't come up with a new style, I made something S/J!
                            WooHood!
                            Awesome Nad I love your bright artworks! and *giggles* on the text! *quickly puts clothes back on*

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                            jumble, I can't wait for the next installment of your story

All this talk of going to SE has made me want to repost this...

http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab64/yessik_potc/th_martinmas2-1-1.png
                            *clicky*
                            *giggles* Poor Martin
                            sigpic

Comment

Yessika that scenario is exactly what I'm afraid of

Comment

jumble, you'll be fine. I'm sure of it
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X