The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
    I'm here!!! Being overloaded with food from my mum She's happy to have me home, hehehe!

So, how's everyone's Easter treating them? It's Easter everywhere by now, isn't it?
    Hey Bekki, Happy Easter

I was wondering, looking at your pics of Dan, were he and the others just wandering about? Did you just keep coming across them about the place?

Really hope that doesn't happen in Vancouver. I don't think my heart could stand to just bump into Martin unexpectedly

*deep calming breaths*

Not helping

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      I doubt even a general anaesthetic wood help

It's not the journey so much (I'm not worried half as much now that you'll be there), it's what happens when we get there.
      I know, it's going to take some serious strength and willpower to stay on two feet! Don't worry though, I'll be there if when you fall

Where are all the other WooHoos today? Sitting round the campfire munching chocolate?
      I imagine so . I myself have been munching on Guylian . It's my one treat every Easter !

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
      So, how's everyone's Easter treating them? It's Easter everywhere by now, isn't it?
      Happy Easter Bekki! Glad to hear you're home safe and having a lovely time

I was wondering, looking at your pics of Dan, were he and the others just wandering about? Did you just keep coming across them about the place?

Really hope that doesn't happen in Vancouver. I don't think my heart could stand to just bump into Martin unexpectedly

*deep calming breaths*

Not helping
      I think even I wood struggle to cope with that! Certainly if it was Dan...*daydreams*

EDIT: OMG how rubbish is the search function on this new GW - it doesn't even list posts by DATE!!!

Can anyone point me in the direction of Bekki's Dan pics? I was on the laptop before and I've saved them there but they aren't on my main computer *runs around flailing*

Comment

Hey Bekki, Happy Easter

*deep calming breaths*

Not helping
        Hmm, most people weren't wandering around. In fact, I think it was just Dan...during the photo op, when EVERYONE was hanging around waiting for a shot with RDA, Dan was just wandering around outside...without a shirt on...I'm not sure why. I spent nearly the whole hour trying to pluck up the courage to introduce myself and tall him abotu the Woohoos, but I was too chicken! So I just spent ages looking at him...come to think of it, I'm sure I seemed quite creepy

Sarai - here is my Dan collection (hopefully I'm seeing Laura this week and getting her pics too, they are much better than mine!)

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Nothing worse than going to church on a Sunday with mother flipping out at every little thing. *sigh*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            On the flight over you should be able to see a lot, particularly coming down over Canada. Coming back as Jann says the blinds will be down as it'll be 'night'. I'd say the best seats are right at the back where there's 2 seats by the windows on either side, rather than 3 because the plane narrows. You get a bit more room and then also neither of you have to disturb anyone when you get up to go to the loo, or be disturbed yourself (other than by each other!).
            Ah yes...they're with two...I was on a plane with two seats only...I think...and I sat both times in the back on the flight back I was even alone so I had a lot of space(which won't be the case with Sarai and Jumble since they'll have each other )
            As for going...even though it was daylight I had to put the blinds down...but that could have something to do with myself as well!

Oh another thing as for going, what I discovered was that it was reasonably warm on the way towards there(during the day) but it gets cold on the flight back...

Edit: Oh, and try and sit on the right-hand side of the plane going and left-hand side coming back, because then your window looks north. If you have a south-facing window you get the sun in your eyes the whole way when you look out
            I didn't knew that but was on the right sides both times! Cool! *remembers it for next time*
            sigpic

Comment

*happy dances*

Yay thanks Bekki

Not that I can come up with anything even remotely PG to share on the thread

*huggles Amanda*

Comment

Happy Easter Wohoooos!
                sigpic
                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

HAPPY EASTER WOOHOOS!!!

*Huggles woohoos*
                  *Sneaks out*
                  sigpic

Comment

You're right about the search function Sarai, it's useless

Ok, continuing the theme of 'old' artwork.......

And if you're asking yourself what this has to do with the S.H.I.P. birthday........ hey, it's The Beatles, and I made it for the WoodStock 40th Anniversary

Comment

It's terrible, I have absolutely no inspiration for artwork today. I've started and scrapped 3 projects so far .

So, following Jumble's lead I'm going to post old stuff which isn't really artwork but it's fun to look at

EDIT: Jumble, when are we going to get the grand finale ?

Comment

Um........ When I've figured out exactly how the story ends

Comment

WooHooood! *bounces*

Maybe that's where you get it from

What were you doing up at 5.50am???

CONGRATS ON 1700 POSTS
                          I'm 300 away from my OWN avi!

Years in the making! OMG, c'mon!

And, yeah, I had to go to work

And here's a bit of OT about that, because, yeah...

Spoiler:
                          I work in the petrol station, that's part of a supermarket. The main store was closed today. In that it wasn't just empty but alarmed and everything. When I get there, I'm told that we're not allowed to do the things that keep us safe -- ie, serve from the hatch and keep the door locked -- because the Store Manager doesn't deem it necessary. I disagreed, because it was just myself and my colleague -- two little women -- alone, in the middle of a town that is dangerous and known for it. After a few minutes of arguing the point, I decided to go over the Manager's head and served from the hatch and lock the door. Simple reason being, he wasn't there and it's not his life. The petrol station has had an armed robbery, and all sorts, lately. And it's just not safe. Something *not nice* happened in the car park a month ago.

We had ZERO back up. Just me and my colleague. Alone.

I don't get paid enough to take that risk. And he doesn't have the right to tell me to either.

But...

HAPPY EASTER, WOOHOOS!!!
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Good for you Wendy If he was planning to stay with you and keep watch it might have been different, but to leave the three of you vulnerable like that wood have been madness

Comment

It was the two of us, and yeah he just left. He didn't have any intention of putting himself in any danger. Just expected it of the two of us. Dipstick.

And *huggles Amanda* for church crazy.
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Ah, sorry! I read it as you and 'two little women'

*runz back to PS*

Comment

Working...
                                X