• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course I will ........

I think..........

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      Awesome Nad I love your bright artworks! and *giggles* on the text! *quickly puts clothes back on*
      Thanks and *giggles*

Originally posted by yessika View Post
      jumble, you'll be fine. I'm sure of it
      Oh... where's the fun for us in her being fine?

*hugs jumble*
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Thanks and *giggles*

Oh... where's the fun for us in her being fine?

*hugs jumble*
        Thanks for your support, Sis

Comment

I managed to make S.H.I.P. Art!
          *happy dances. Nekkid*

[URL=http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u169/DutchIndeed/Sigs/Other%20formats/?action=view&current=zzzzzzzzzshipwpyr2.jpghttp://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u169/DutchIndeed/Sigs/Other%20formats/th_zzzzzzzzzshipwpyr2.jpg[/URL]

...And it's even S/J Shippy Hippy Art!
          Who cares I can't come up with a new style, I made something S/J!
          WooHood!
          I love it Nad

Jumble, can't wait for the next installment

And I just have to say

Comment

Thanks Torzy

Btw, I hope nobody minds if I snurch all this birthday art for the Artwork Challenge?

Comment

Cags I'll just close my eyes for the mess and just say that everything looked very tidy! As for the cheese...don't worry, Dutchies love cheese
              It's not the mess so much, that's easy to deal with - open cupboard, shove things in, close cupboard; it's the concrete dust that's permeating the entire house, and the mud that the menfolk have trodden into the stair carpet. I have a piddly little bit of carpet in this house and they manage to get it filthy.

Funnily enough, the one cheese I never bought was edam. I have Cornish brie, French roule, Canadian cheddar, red leicester... but no Dutch edam. Do you want me to get some?

Oh and bring on the paprika snacks. I had those in Greece last year and they are yummy.

and I'll be the confused girl who just searches for a hot guy to give her some guidance

Errr...I'll be looking for Cags too ofcourse!
              Folks, if I happen to turn up Friday night sans Jann then you will know I last saw her wandering off with some hot young thing at the airport.

Hmm, actually Jann, you must let me know what terminal you are coming in at... oh and flight number etc. Remind me to Pm you to ask for it. Oh someone remind me to remind Jann to tell me. While your at it, some one remind me to ask Sarai for her address or we could be sleeping in the car Friday night. Well I could; Jann willl be somewhere in the Heathrow area with some hot young guy...

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
              It's *so* not!

I'm gonna see you and everyone else on the webcam and you're gonna have to see me...deal with it.

Edit- Thank you, Josi! *hugs*

*goes to download skype*
              Yay Skype. I love skype. I have it on the lappy and the phone, but can only video skype on the lappy. When you're added, we'll swap skype addresses.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              I'm still having trouble with the multi-quote thing It seems it works fine until I quote Cags, then everytime I quote anybody it includes that post of Cags' along with everything else I've quoted today

Anyone else having a problem with it?

*feels shocked to break the MQ function*

Well people always did say it was hard to get a word in edgewise around me.

I managed to make S.H.I.P. Art!
              *happy dances. Nekkid*

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...zshipwpyr2.jpg

...And it's even S/J Shippy Hippy Art!
              Who cares I can't come up with a new style, I made something S/J!
              WooHood!

Niiice!

At least you have a mojo. Mine is just nonexistent right now. I can't even drum up the enthusiasm to finish the few video projects I have on the go.

*waves at LJ and tosses coffee*

Can someone please tell me why oh why do cats always walk across wet concrete? I put a board down so they could cross to dig up my flowerbeds do their business but there's still a little trail of paw prints over one side. And from the distinctive paw print pattern it's clear it's that three legged horror of mine that did it.

By the way, Jann, I hope you like cats because my handsome boykitty, Legolas is extremely friendly. He will most likely sleep on you while you're here if you give him half the chance!

EDIT: (because MQ isn't working for me either) Jumble, love the latest installment. *giggles*
              Last edited by Cagranosalis; 03 April 2010, 02:34 PM. Reason: I seem to be incapable of typing tonight
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                Folks, if I happen to turn up Friday night sans Jann then you will know I last saw her wandering off with some hot young thing at the airport.

Hmm, actually Jann, you must let me know what terminal you are coming in at... oh and flight number etc. Remind me to Pm you to ask for it. Oh someone remind me to remind Jann to tell me. While your at it, some one remind me to ask Sarai for her address or we could be sleeping in the car Friday night. Well I could; Jann willl be somewhere in the Heathrow area with some hot young guy...
                Ooh, that's a point, I need to ask Sarai that too Otherwise there'll be three of us sleeping in my car, and it's really not that big

*hugs for the concrete-related woes*
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thanks for your support, Sis

You're welcome!

Aww! It even sparkles!

Thanks Torzy

Btw, I hope nobody minds if I snurch all this birthday art for the Artwork Challenge?
                  *shakes head*

At least you have a mojo. Mine is just nonexistent right now. I can't even drum up the enthusiasm to finish the few video projects I have on the go.
                  Yeah. It sucks when that happens.

Can someone please tell me why oh why do cats always walk across wet concrete? I put a board down so they could cross to dig up my flowerbeds do their business but there's still a little trail of paw prints over one side. And from the distictive paw print pattern it's clear it's that three legged horror of mine that did it.

It's because they know you hate it. *nods*
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I was about to say that I know Sarai's address and pm it to you both, then I realised she's moved

Comment

Good afternoon (for me) or evening WooHoo's

I finally caught up on all of the pages since last night and I have decided that it's hopeless to try and address everything.
                      I will say one thing and that is that I am glad that The Groovy Goat made it into Jumbles story.

Only time for a quick Hello and Goodbye (for now). Charmaine is home and today is all we have as she's in Vermont all week.

Jumble, I may be able to get you a goat. I'll look into it and PM you if I have a way.

*huggles all WooHoo's*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                        Good afternoon (for me) or evening WooHoo's

I finally caught up on all of the pages since last night and I have decided that it's hopeless to try and address everything.
                        I will say one thing and that is that I am glad that The Groovy Goat made it into Jumbles story.
                        How could I resist?

Only time for a quick Hello and Goodbye (for now). Charmaine is home and today is all we have as she's in Vermont all week.

Jumble, I may be able to get you a goat. I'll look into it and PM you if I have a way.

*huggles all WooHoo's*
                        Oooooh! *waits in hope* It costs 14FV and I've only got 10

Enjoy your afternoon/evening

Comment

It's not the mess so much, that's easy to deal with - open cupboard, shove things in, close cupboard; it's the concrete dust that's permeating the entire house, and the mud that the menfolk have trodden into the stair carpet. : S I have a piddly little bit of carpet in this house and they manage to get it filthy. : o
                          the shoving sounds familiar! and I live with three guys in here and don't even think about all the friends that are comin' over...we are used to dirty floors and all
                          Don't worry about it too much really I'm already happy that you're willing to take me in

Funnily enough, the one cheese I never bought was edam. I have Cornish brie, French roule, Canadian cheddar, red leicester... but no Dutch edam. Do you want me to get some?
                          No...already get enough dutch stuff over here...I'll manage with the others

Oh and bring on the paprika snacks. I had those in Greece last year and they are yummy. : )
                          I know *looks at empty bag* I'll bring it

Hmm, actually Jann, you must let me know what terminal you are coming in at... oh and flight number etc. Remind me to Pm you to ask for it. Oh someone remind me to remind Jann to tell me. While your at it, some one remind me to ask Sarai for her address or we could be sleeping in the car Friday night. Well I could; Jann willl be somewhere in the Heathrow area with some hot young guy... : o
                          So I can't take the hot guy with me to you...I just saw it as a welcoming present

and I'll pm you soon...when I find my papers back. they accidentally slipped between my schoolstuff

yes sleeping in the car isn't good...but I am glad to take you to the guys place Still....are the English men across the pond that easy?

By the way, Jann, I hope you like cats because my handsome boykitty, Legolas is extremely friendly. He will most likely sleep on you while you're here if you give him half the chance! : P
                          ...I'm not very fond of them but I'll manage if you give me a moment to bond and see if the cat is easy to trust I'm more a dog person. Big dogs. Not small dogs...hate small dogs ...they bark and bite!(got bitten in the face by one when I was small)
                          But if your cat is slow and all...no probs! ....I hope

*off to find some papers* 5 days!

Is it time for me to make a packing list?

2 KG chocolate, lots of stroopwafels (mwahahahaha), some bags of chips, a bag of liquorice for Jumble....some other requests from the netherlands? Wooden shoes? Windmills? Pot?

*is starting to slowly get nervous*
                          sigpic

Comment

Pot?

Ooooooh! Got it I'm so used to calling it broccoli And no, we woodn't want you getting into trouble

I woodn't mind a windmill

Mmmmmmm...... Canadian Cheddar is the best!!!

I'm starting to think maybe everything Canadian is the best

Comment

I made another artwork

Yay!!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

So I can't take the hot guy with me to you...I just saw it as a welcoming present

Hey one more in the car is nothing to me. One more at Sarai's... well he could keep Dave company until you need him.

Still....are the English men across the pond that easy?
                                I don't know about all men but my nephew is. Or that could be desperate, I get confused.

(my nephew probably woodn't know which was to turn if a gorgeous young thing like you propsitioned him... which wood be just about funny enough to see to make me say please do it.

...I'm not very fond of them but I'll manage if you give me a moment to bond and see if the cat is easy to trust I'm more a dog person. Big dogs. Not small dogs...hate small dogs ...they bark and bite!(got bitten in the face by one when I was small)
                                But if your cat is slow and all...no probs! ....I hope
                                Ouch! *huggles Jann for dog bite*

Actually Leggy is one of those stupid cats whose more like a dog. You know, stupidly trusting and loyal despite the fact he gets abused left right an centre (not by me; by Benjabubs trying to feed him plastic carrots and pretending to cut his hair etc.) He doens't bite or scratch but having only 3 legs he does tend to use his claws fo leverage - mostly on the sofa as you will see. The only thing is he can be a pest when he wants food which is pretty much all the time, and he likes to sit on or next to you and fusses a bit to be stroked (Monkey - the other cat - hates stangers so will likely spend the entire time in the bottom of my wardrobe cowering). At the moment we have a problem with a stray tom cat coming in (and stinking the place up spraying everywhere ) so I tend to lock the catflap at night. The worst you might get is him hassling you for food.

Hmm, that's a point, where are you actually going to sleep? I may see if you can have Benjabubs bed (it's a full size one if we put the ends down) and he can go in with us for the night. At least that way you'd have a bit of privacy.

2 KG chocolate, lots of stroopwafels (mwahahahaha), some bags of chips, a bag of liquorice for Jumble....some other requests from the netherlands? Wooden shoes? Windmills? Pot?

*is starting to slowly get nervous*
                                *drools*

I'd leave the pot at home. Customs here might not be terribly understanding!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X