The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More?

I chew my lip like this when I'm thinking, too.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Oh FCOL, I hadn't even read that till AFTER I posted this! Hmpf! But I'm too happy to listen to you making fun of me...
      Yeah, yeah, I believe you.........

Plus I found out I'm gonna get paid pretty well, and my whole apartment is being paid for(which is a really really good deal!)
      Awesome! So happy for you *hugs*

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      *sneaks this in while Jumble is distracted by hands*

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...321w-Astra.jpg

Sadly the hands don't distract me enough to ignore that........

The eyes might work........... or the tool

Comment

And now I'm inspired to actually do my advent art too.

*huggles Woohoos*

*I mean really, really huggles woohoos*

*feels a bit teary... no no, mustn't go there today. I promised myself only once a day...*

*huggles Jann* That's awesome for you.
        sigpic

Comment

*sigh* The lip...the lip...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

And now I'm inspired to actually do my advent art too.
            Go do that, it's quite therapeutic I find

*huggles Woohoos*

*I mean really, really huggles woohoos*

*feels a bit teary... no no, mustn't go there today. I promised myself only once a day...*

*huggles Jann* That's awesome for you.
            *huggles Cags very very tight*

Don't limit your tears. Holding them inside does you no good.

Comment

*squishy huggles Cags*
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/missnjack/JM/normal_DSC_0141.jpg
                *sigh* The lip...the lip...
                Noooooooooo! Not the lip! I need to sleep tonight.......

Comment

*sneaks this in while Jumble is distracted by hands*

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...321w-Astra.jpg
                  *melts*

*huggles Cags*

*goes back to listening to the podcasts*
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

^^^ What she said (((Cags)))
                    sigpic

Comment

Noooooooooo! Not the lip! I need to sleep tonight.......
                      Sleep and dream of that wonderful bottom lip...mmmmmm.... *dreamy sigh*
                      sigpic

Comment

Go do that, it's quite therapeutic I find

I know. I'm just fed up with it now. It gets me at such random moments. I'm feeling a bit pathetic. You know I still haven't thrown his toothbrush out? Yeah. How daft am I? He's been dead over a month and it's not like he got much use out of it with half of his teeth being bloody false and the other half filled to within an inch of their lives. What a completely random thing to not be able to let go of.

But never mind me and my little pity party. Please continue with the awesome picspam. If nothing else I can snurch some for the SS pressies I have yet to make.
                        sigpic

Comment

Sleep and dream of that wonderful bottom lip...mmmmmm.... *dreamy sigh*
                          Oh, wood that I could. I'd be happy just to sleep for more than an hour at a time

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          I know. I'm just fed up with it now. It gets me at such random moments. I'm feeling a bit pathetic. You know I still haven't thrown his toothbrush out? Yeah. How daft am I? He's been dead over a month and it's not like he got much use out of it with half of his teeth being bloody false and the other half filled to within an inch of their lives. What a completely random thing to not be able to let go of.

But never mind me and my little pity party. Please continue with the awesome picspam. If nothing else I can snurch some for the SS pressies I have yet to make.
                          It's the little things that are hard to let go of. And why should you? Keep everything, hold it all tight. Don't let go of anything until you feel you are ready. If ever.

When we went down to Oma's last August I was devastated to find, halfway there, that I'd forgotten to put Michael's ring back on my finger after my shower. I couldn't believe that I'd gone several hours without even realising it wasn't there. My first instinct was to turn the car around and go back for it. I felt..... guilty.... as if I'd forgotten him, left him behind But I hadn't. He was still there in my heart, and the ring was still there when I got home. Physical things are nice to have, nice to hold onto, but it's the love in our hearts and our memories of our loved ones that really matter. We can never leave those behind, and no-one can ever take them from us

Comment

Hello all....what a busy day. It's been very cool out, around 45*/7* - I know, not as cold as the UK....but we went through that 2 weeks ago. Anyhow, my Xmas shopping is all done now. So glad to have that finished with. Treated myself to a great Cheeseburger at this little restaurant near the stores, stocked the cupboards with food for me and the 2 kitties....all in all a very productive day. Now, I have 6 pages on this thread to read.....
                            sigpic

Comment

I am actually tired, so I guess I should get to bed before the feeling goes.

WoodNight WooHoos *hugs*

*huggles Martin*

Comment

Night Jumble *huggles*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X