Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      *sings again*

''L is for the way you LOL with me
      O is for Ogling the PTB
      V is Very, very extraordinary
      E is Even more than anyone that you adore can
      LOVE is all that I can give to you
      LOVE means Shipping and some thunking too.
      Oh yes, love can make it
      take my Bus and please don't break it
      LOVE. It makes you a WooHoo...

*plays saxophone*

L is for the way you LOL with me
      O is for Ogling the PTB
      V is Very, very extraordinary
      E is Even more than anyone that you adore can
      LOVE is all that I can give to you
      LOVE means Shipping and some thunking too.
      Oh yes, love can make it
      take my Bus and please don't break it
      LOVE. It makes you a WooHoo...''

*jazz hands*

(It's a Shippy Hippy/ WooHoo crossover )

Awesome! And now I have that song and those revised lyrics drummed into my head!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

...Is GW acting up for anyone else?
      Hmm, has anyone been blowing broccoli smoke at it again?

Did someone start a serious discussion on this thread? Nope. Must just be you then Nad!

Jumble, how can you even question whether your Picstory is sidesplittingly funny. I'm wetting myself here reading it. I've been sneaking on and off all day waiting for the next installment.

Love your picstory too Padme!

I posted this...oh ages and ages ago on the ship family thread (back when it used to be and be called a ship family) but it's really S.H.I.P inspired. It's S/J ship (sort of) but let's imagine it was actually filmed somewhere and, say it was written by Joe, produced my Brad and Coopie, directed by Martin and sunt coordinated (at the end when... uh, well the bit you don't get to see ) by Dan

Spoiler:

Jack pushed the floral green vegetable around his plate with a look of disdain on his face and sighed.

Sam glanced over, “What?” She asked as she chewed around her own greenery.

“It’s just wrong I tell ya.”

“Just eat it.” Sam replied turning her attention momentarily back to spearing another morsel and popping it into her mouth.

“Vegetables should not look like a bunch of flowers. It’s just plain wrong!” Jack complained.

Sam placed her knife and fork down deliberately and paused a moment, like a mother gathering her composure with an errant child. “We’ve been over this. Just eat it.” She spoke, letting the irritation creep into her tone.

“I told ya I don’t like the stuff.” He whined petulantly.

“Well then don’t eat it, I don’t care.” She blew out an exasperated breath.

“But you said…”

“Yes, I know. The shippers will be very disappointed but,” She sighed and threw up her arms. “If you don’t wanna give ‘em what they want, well. I guess they’re used to disappointment what with waiting this long for confirmation after all.”

“Hey!” he shot back. “That’s not my fault, it was scripted like that. And, anyway…we were just… biding our time.” He gave a smug smile but she wasn’t buying it.

She chewed on her lip. “You telling me, all that angst, UST, near misses? Other…lovers...” She pulled a face and viciously speared a boiled potato, popping it in her mouth and chewing hard. “…that was all to, what? Keep ‘em hooked? For ratings?” She asked incredulous.

“UST sells, Carter.” He had that silly smug smile again.

“So does actual romance.” She countered. “Jane Austin case in point.”

Jack pulled a face clearly indicating his feelings about period dramas. “So does actual sex.” He responded then grinned hopefully.

She rolled her eyes. “This is a PG forum.” She added.

“Yeah. So?” He replied looking defiant.

“So no chance of…” She made the kind of hand gesture he never realised she even knew.

“Ah, no, sorry. Believe me, I’m as upset about that as you but, y’gotta respect them rules.” He added ruefully.

“Pity.” She said with a hint of a mischievous smile.

“Why?” He asked suspicious.

“Well, getting back to the uh, vegetable you don’t want to eat for a moment…”

“What?” He asked his own exasperation evident now.

“You know that stuff is a great source of folic acid and selenium. And you know what that’s good for of course?”

“Er, no.” He added sarcastically.

“Well, women take folic acid as a pre-natal supplement…”

“Oh!” He added with a flash of panic.

“And selenium is well known to uh, increase virility…” She continued, seemingly oblivious to his uncomfortable look.

He sat up a bit straighter and took notice. Then he glanced at the offending vegetable, contemplating it in a new light. “Really?”

“Oh yeah. It’s…great for that. So, um, I, well, no pressure and I’m not suggesting we actually have the ultimate pro-creationary end goal in sight, well not just yet, because, uh, um, well…we can have fun practising.” She looked hopefully at him.

“Really?” He asked again, completely confused by her babbling but starting to like the direction this was going.

“And, not that I want to suggest you need any help in that department but…” She gestured with her fork to his plate full of green stuff.

“But?” He frowned and wondered if he’d regret asking.

“Well, I thought you’d take any help you could. Um, not that I’m suggesting you’re too old or…not capable or…” She trailed off with a shrug and an apologetic look.

“Oh.” Jack responded, and because he was completely at a loss as to what else to say, added, “But this is a PG forum.”

“Yeah.” She added sadly, “So no chance of that anyway, even if you could…y’know…” She added raising her fork into a suggestively vertical position and shrugging sadly.

He felt hot all of a sudden. Not to mention slightly offended and… a lot in need of proving a point. “You know, there’s always the old fade to the fire trick?”

“Huh?” She questioned, feigning confusion.

“You know, you see the couple start kissing and then the camera cuts to the fireplace while they, uh…” He jiggled his hands about to make his point.

“Oh.” She nodded, “Well, you know. That might work.” She had speculative look on her fact now. “But…”

“What?” He asked.

“What about the broccoli?” Her fork dipped slowly and ominously from vertical so it was pointed forlornly at her plate.

Jack glanced down at his own plate, to her limp fork, then to her expectant face and then back at the plate. It took him about a nanosecond to decide. He picked up the green stalk and popped it in his mouth with a grimace. “What broccoli?” He said, between chews.

Sam’s face broke into an evil grin. The things she’d do to make Jack eat his vegetables.

Uh, sorry, that's in lieu of artwork right now because I've been laying a new patio all day (yes, in the rain ) and, apart from the fact I have cement-dried-hair and cement-dried-hands, I'm flipping knackered. Maybe I'll have enough creative energy to do something tomorrow.

*grabs pig in blanket, glass of wine and slice of chocolate cake in passing*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Thought you might like that

It's not acting up for me
        *nods*
        It's a very well kept secret, but I did like that.

And meh. I think it had something to do with me trying to load the art awards thread...
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*applauds 69 posts*

*huggles little Martin* How cute!!!

I'm almost there with the jumblifying

sigpic

Comment

Quoting Cags

Jumble, how can you even question whether your Picstory is sidesplittingly funny. I'm wetting myself here reading it. I've been sneaking on and off all day waiting for the next installment.
            Sooo.......... no pressure then?

I'm trying to stretch it over 10 more pics for the next two days, but I'm coming up one short

I need some direction

Edit: *puts on sunglasses*

Love it Oma

Comment

no, no pressure!

Have you asked Martin? Oh not that sort of direction?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                no, no pressure!

Have you asked Martin? Oh not that sort of direction?
                Well I did mean that sort of direction, but I'd take any kind from him

Actually, I've found most of the story flowed better at some ridiculous hour of the night, so I'm going to give it another shot later

I apparently do my funniest stuff when I'm really tired

Comment

Hey WooHoo's!

At work. Gonna be a late night since it's a wine tasting. Wish I was home instead. Not in the mood for wine. I could use something a bit stronger. It totally ruins your day when, first thing in the morning, you get your taxes done and realize you have to pay the government $1200 that will completely empty your pitiful little savings account.

*huggles WooHoo's*

Hope to join the party later. We got two new Smirnoff Vodka flavors: Root Beer and Espresso. You woodn't believe how good they are!!!! Buying some tonight.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey Bree *waves*

*cough* pm *cough*

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                      Hey WooHoo's!

At work. Gonna be a late night since it's a wine tasting. Wish I was home instead. Not in the mood for wine. I could use something a bit stronger. It totally ruins your day when, first thing in the morning, you get your taxes done and realize you have to pay the government $1200 that will completely empty your pitiful little savings account.

*huggles WooHoo's*

Hope to join the party later. We got two new Smirnoff Vodka flavors: Root Beer and Espresso. You woodn't believe how good they are!!!! Buying some tonight.
                      Hmm, coffe and alcohol. *iz in heaven*

Actually, slightly related funny(ish) story. In an vain (most likely) attempt to give up smoking yet again () Charles has bought some e-cigaettes. They basically vaporise liqiud nicotine so you, uh inhale a nicotine vapour and get the "hit" from the nicotine and the habit of actually sucking/inhhaling/having something in your hand. It seems to work so far because he's not had a ciggie in ten days. Anyway, you can buy refils for the liquid in high, medium, low and zero nicotine content and they come in all sorts of flavours, including tobacco, menthol, strawberry and chocolate. So as a non smoker myself, and completely curious, I had to go buy some zero grade choclate flavour refill. Just to see, y'know, if it's like the real thing. I'll, uh, let you know what it tastes like when I get to try it. .

*huggles Bree for evil taxes*
                      sigpic

Comment

Many years ago my mother bought lettuce leaf cigarettes in an effort to stop smoking. I sneaked one to try and promptly threw up

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          Many years ago my mother bought lettuce leaf cigarettes in an effort to stop smoking. I sneaked one to try and promptly threw up

I bet you woodn't have if it had been a broccoli one.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

I bet you woodn't have if it had been a broccoli one.
                            True

But I didn't get to try that until thirtysomething years later

Comment

I once had a peppercorn joint. Well I thought it was a joint... umm, no! I was fairly drunk though so couldn't tell the difference.
                              sigpic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X