The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Vancouver is on the tv, all about the Olympics. They guy just said 'This is a great opportunity for the world to see what Vancouver has to offer'. Some of us already know

Edit: And it's snowing again

Wish I had your snow Jumble. We haven't had much this yeat at all. The weather persons are saying that we're going to get a Nor' Easter tomorrow running into Wednesday. Why do we always get the worst storms when I have to drive to and from work? The universe is out to get me.
    Still love the snow tho' as it reminds me of my mom. She loved snow more than anything.

Does that mean you'll have to split when you move, or are you going to try the long distance thing?

'Honestly' you're sorry you weren't here to join in?

I know, the man is shockingly gorgeous isn't he?
    The only reason I am not arguing with you on that point is because it's true

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
    Because there isn't enough female thunking in here Some Amanda as director pictures.

Bree: this is better right??

<quick snip>
    Thanks Eve. That is so much better! You are new favoritest person ever.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    I loooooove the SG barbie clip! It is so cute...
    *happy sigh*
    I agree.
    sigpic

Comment

Is this where I admit I've never watched any of the Director's Series except Martin's? (Apart from Descent, but that was because I knew Martin was on it )

Bree I've heard we're in for a lot more snow and you'd be welcome to it, believe me. I don't fancy being snowed in for another two weeks, had enough last month
      Last edited by Jumble; 08 February 2010, 09:50 AM.

Comment

*runz in*

Still working.

Poor Benjabubs hasn't seen much of me today at all.

Did I hear mention of eventful 6th dates and creme brulee?

The mind boggles.

Or that might have been two different Woohoos saying that.

Anyway, you haven't had creme brulee until you've had an Anderson's creme brulee. Jumble will tell you. *nods*

*finally packs up the lappy to go "home" for the night.*

*bounces out*
        sigpic

Comment

My biggest ambition in life is to have Martin show me how his tool works
          *blinks* Jeez Jumble, could that BE anymore guttery?

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
          Wish I had your snow Jumble. We haven't had much this yeat at all. The weather persons are saying that we're going to get a Nor' Easter tomorrow running into Wednesday. Why do we always get the worst storms when I have to drive to and from work? The universe is out to get me.
          Still love the snow tho' as it reminds me of my mom. She loved snow more than anything.

<snip>
          *bounces* I KNOW!!! Do you realize how excited I am for it? For my area they're saying anywhere from 6-18 inches of snow...I'm hoping for the 18! *bounces some more*

About socks...mine going missing all the time. The washing machine eats them I swear! And yes occasionally I do where socks that don't match.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
            *blinks* Jeez Jumble, could that BE anymore guttery?
            Perfectly innocent remark! I've always wanted to know exactly how the Viewfinder works, how it's used etc. What's wrong with that?

Comment

Perfectly innocent remark! I've always wanted to know exactly how the Viewfinder works, how it's used etc. What's wrong with that?
              *squints eyes and lifts eyebrow*

Comment

For all you Bones lovers out there...http://ow.ly/14AGg
                sigpic

Comment

LJ...hehe thanks for the link!! Funny, my dad the other day just showed me something like that except it was with the apple ipad. I'll so have to show this to him! hehe.

Comment

*delurks*

That was brilliant LJ thanks for sharing .

(And, incidentally, an awesome film )

*relurks*

Comment

*bounces in*
                      *huggles LJ and awws at her adorable kids* So glad to hear you sounding brighter in general

Bekki, you sound like you're making the most of your three weeks anyway Even though yes, as is often the case, timing sucks

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                      Anyway, you haven't had creme brulee until you've had an Anderson's creme brulee. Jumble will tell you. *nods*
                      You haven't had any dessert until you've had Anderson's dessert! *drools*

And *lassos Sarai so she can't relurk*
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Sooooo...... just how many of Stuart's desserts am I to bring to the shipmeet? I've lost count

Comment

Sooooo...... just how many of Stuart's desserts am I to bring to the shipmeet? I've lost count
                          As many as possible
                          *drools some more*
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            As many as possible
                            *drools some more*
                            Hmmm. I'm wondering just how many I can handle on the train

Desserts that is, just in case Amanda wants to gutterize that as well

Comment

Socks. I solved this conundrum a few years ago - co-incidentally around the time I started watching SG-1...

The rotational force of the water-filled washing machine drum creates an unstable vortex which tears tiny holes in the space-time continuum. This results in the socks being sucked into alternate reality, where the aliens who abide there believe we are all one-legged creatures.

BTW, has anyone seen the new Aliens Love Underpants book, Aliens in Underpants Save the World? Tis exceptionally fantastic, and has the added bonus of reminding me rather a lot of Fail Safe LJ, your kids would love it As would Benjabubs!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hmmm. I'm wondering just how many I can handle on the train

Desserts that is, just in case Amanda wants to gutterize that as well

Don't worry Jumble, I'll help you with them when we meet up at the Train Station *yummy*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X