No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, and on the cute-o-meter, this is right up there! Nate was singing today: Patty-cake, patty-cake, baker's mad! Bake me a cake and make it look good!

LOL! I adore that kid!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      Oh, and on the cute-o-meter, this is right up there! Nate was singing today: Patty-cake, patty-cake, baker's mad! Bake me a cake and make it look good!

LOL! I adore that kid!
      Cute indeed

I just finished my Helen/John vid and can now proceed to work on Valenship

69 POST!!!!!!!!! *runs through thread nekkid*
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

*blinks*
        ...That one was easy, right?

Yes. The WooHoodStock Administartion Office does count that as an excuse.
        One should technically fill out a Horribly Drunk One Excuse Form (H.D.1.E. Form), but since the horribly drunk rarely have the Uhmpf to as much as tick and/or read the small boxes and text, you are excused anyway...
        Consider yourself cleared for fangurling, ma'am.

...Not that anyone ever listens to the WooHoodStock Administration Office, but still...

EDIT: Yes. The pics help too!
        Congrats on your '69 post!!! *Hugs Nad*

EDIT: Haha. That was one of my '69 posts. Talk about irony!
        sigpic

Comment

Congrats on your 69 post Valerie_Jackson!!!!!!!
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

congrats Nad, Valerie_Jackson and yessika on the big 69

Comment

Goodnight everyone!!!!
              *Iz tired*

*Waits a moment*

*Collapses due to exhaustion*
              sigpic

Comment

You know what? It's all good. It is. My mom is doing great right now, we have a couple of years left with her, and it's just all good. We'll get another baby whenever God sends one.
                So good to hear that about Mom And you're right about the baby

Gosh! That's a lot of 69's

Comment

Awwww your kids are so cute LJ Look at their smiles

Congrats everyone on their '69....kinky three in a row
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    Awwww your kids are so cute LJ Look at their smiles

Congrats everyone on their '69....kinky three in a row
                    *visualises.................* Maybe not

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      *visualises.................* Maybe not
                      *shakes head* You had to visualise it didn't you...

I am curious with whom though...Hmmmm*ponders* As long as everyone knows that Shep is mine

Just had to make pairs of the socks from the boys/men in our home...when I was "done" I still had my entire bed(where I was sorting them) covered with single pairs*headdesk*...what do they do with their socks that we only have one sock left of the pair....
                      sigpic

Comment

Morning WoHoo's

Oh, and they're ticklish!

Ah, a bit of a let-down today. Birthmom has bugged out. Left her 9-mo-old son with friends and just left. Well...maybe next time.
                        You know what? It's all good. It is. My mom is doing great right now, we have a couple of years left with her, and it's just all good. We'll get another baby whenever God sends one.

LOL! I adore that kid!
                        Sorry about the birthmom LJ but awesome news on your mom.

*LOL* On "Patty Cake- The New Millennium Version"

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                        Cute indeed

I just finished my Helen/John vid and can now proceed to work on Valenship
                        <snip>

69 POST!!!!!!!!! *runs through thread nekkid*
                        Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                        Congrats on your '69 post!!! *Hugs Nad*

EDIT: Haha. That was one of my '69 posts. Talk about irony!
                        Congrats on 69 post Yesika and Valerie!

I am curious with whom though...Hmmmm*ponders* As long as everyone knows that Shep is mine

Just had to make pairs of the socks from the boys/men in our home...when I was "done" I still had my entire bed(where I was sorting them) covered with single pairs*headdesk*...what do they do with their socks that we only have one sock left of the pair....
                        Of course she had to visualize it!

I truly believe that there is an alternate universe that is filled with socks that don't match. They get sucked through a vortex or something. Think they coulda' done an SG1 ep on this? Of course not. Ignore the truly important whydoncha'

Since she's a PTB I am gonna thunk this here so I have something to look at when I sneak in later.

Monday comes too fast. Gotta go to work.
                        *waves*
                        sigpic

Comment

*huggles to LJ* You do have a point though.

*runs off to school*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

But..... it was you that said it

Ah, the universal question that has never been answered Some say their washing machine eats them, others believe Bree's idea to be true. All I know is that my kids never even tried to wear their socks in pairs, which made life a lot easier My socks are all black, and since I always wear jeans/trousers nobody has to know that the smiley faces on them are almost always different colours

Can't honestly say I've studied the socks before, but they do appear to match

LOVE the sig Bree Beautiful bright, clear background

Comment

ROFL Jumble and Bree...it's an ongoing issue in here and when the men in here can't find a pair they go out and buy a whole row of new socks*headdesk* I just want to throw all the singulars away since we have a LOT of pairs buuuuuuut mom won't let me do that...
                              I think my brothers eat their socks...or the washingmachine

*looks at Martin's socks* Yeah it seems like they are pairs...but he has to do that with his shorts! although I never like it to see socks above shoes when a man is earing shorts

oh and Jumble just because I say something you don't have to visualise it *hugs* It can sometimes cause nightmares if you do that
                              sigpic

Comment

It's not like I have a choice Jann I'm a very visual person and my brain just creates images whether I want it to or not

I know what you mean about socks with shorts. Much better to be totally nekkid

Er....... I mean if the legs are nekkid then the feet should be too. Just thought I'd straighten that out

Why don't you suggest to your bros that when they buy new socks they buy them all the same, that way they'll automatically be in pairs

Comment

Working...
                                X