Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts


    Prepare to be AMAZED Joe

    Comment


      Happy Birthday, Woohoos!!!!!!!!!!!

      *huggles all the woohoos*

      *kisses Martin*
      sigpic

      Comment


        *does happy dance for 1 year...*

        Nad I agree with you...on some points it´s "already" one year and others it "just" one year.

        It was an ...eventful year...that for sure!
        sigpic

        Comment


          Yeah, and for every event, happy, angry, heartbreaking or funny, there has been support from the WooHoos. Where other threads seem to get more bland, hostile or uncaring, this one has been a joy to visit.

          Here's to years to come!


          EDIT: Wow, jumble, you're keeping yourself busy! I'm already feeling the need to actually plan two request sigs instead of simply opening Gimp to splash and dash
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

          sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


          Comment


            Happy Anniversary Woohoos !!!


            sigpic
            sig thanks to Luci

            Comment


              Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Yeah, and for every event, happy, angry, heartbreaking or funny, there has been support from the WooHoos. Where other threads seem to get more bland, hostile or uncaring, this one has been a joy to visit.

              Here's to years to come!


              And on balance, I rather hope some of OBPTB have visited occasionally and seen the love and support

              EDIT: Wow, jumble, you're keeping yourself busy! I'm already feeling the need to actually plan two request sigs instead of simply opening Gimp to splash and dash
              Tbh, all these banners just sort of fell out of PS unbidden. Sometimes it's just like that *shrugs*

              Are we making birthday art for Coopie and sending a link to Joe? I know LJ is organizing stuff for Joe.

              Comment


                *pops in*

                Happy Anniversary Woohoos!

                I have to say I like popping in, breathing in the broccoli and bonhomie

                *waves*
                *pops back out*

                Comment



                  *waves to Babancat*

                  Yes, definitely the coooooolest thread on GW
                  Last edited by Jumble; 12 October 2009, 06:05 AM.

                  Comment


                    Comment


                      Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      Yes he is

                      Joe has his blog thread, but it's nothing like this one

                      In fact we tend to 'appreciate' all of the SG PTB here, but Martin is our main man


                      Morning WooHoos
                      You know only Jumble could make 'Appreciate' seem so dirty

                      Though I'm sure Jann could do a good job of that too

                      Happy anniversary Woohoos!

                      My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                        You know only Jumble could make 'Appreciate' seem so dirty

                        Though I'm sure Jann could do a good job of that too

                        Happy anniversary Woohoos!


                        In fact I was meaning as opposed to them being 'unappreciated' on other threads

                        Can't imagine what else you could possibly have thought I meant

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          Thanks! He'll either love it or be disgusted with the errors.

                          Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/Martin-indeed-wave.gif

                          And on balance, I rather hope some of OBPTB have visited occasionally and seen the love and support



                          Tbh, all these banners just sort of fell out of PS unbidden. Sometimes it's just like that *shrugs*

                          Are we making birthday art for Coopie and sending a link to Joe? I know LJ is organizing stuff for Joe.
                          I think we could manage to party some more this week. If we make it, I will link it.

                          *happy dances off to Gimp*
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                            You know only Jumble could make 'Appreciate' seem so dirty

                            Though I'm sure Jann could do a good job of that too
                            *blinks*

                            I can't do that. I'm too innocent for that.



                            Lovin' all the artwork

                            I'm a quiet appreciator...
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by jumble View Post


                              In fact I was meaning as opposed to them being 'unappreciated' on other threads

                              Can't imagine what else you could possibly have thought I meant
                              Of course, silly me We all know that you never thunk appreciate their other attributes.

                              Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              *blinks*

                              I can't do that. I'm too innocent for that.




                              Lovin' all the artwork

                              I'm a quiet appreciator...
                              *snort* Suuureee....I'm innocent as well


                              My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                                Thanks! He'll either love it or be disgusted with the errors.
                                Errors? I saw no errors

                                I think we could manage to party some more this week. If we make it, I will link it.

                                *happy dances off to Gimp*
                                Oh good, I woodn't want Coopie to feel left out

                                Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                                Of course, silly me We all know that you never thunk appreciate their other attributes.


                                *snort* Suuureee....I'm innocent as well

                                Other attributes? I know not of what you speak.


                                I seem to be spotting interesting number plates lately. There was the W004HDD one the other day, then today I found myself parked behind a cute little number with RJ04UMB on it's plate, and on the way back I pulled up at a roundabout behind a really ugly and dirty lorry with reg number MB52JOE

                                If I see one with W6900D I'll just have to negotiate with the owner

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X