The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    *runz through thread nekkid* BTW, if I ever meet any of you, I don't do that in RL.
    *iz disapointed*

Get an assortment Jumble. Go for the ones that will survive the journey best. Seeing as how I am on a diet, I will pass anyway... yeah... as if!
    sigpic

Comment

I needn't bother bringing any creme brulee then?

Comment

I isn't on a diet and I love things that are unhealthy....mom brought us up with unhealthy food...

*blinks*

*goes back to delivery boys*
        sigpic

Comment

Hey! Stuart's desserts aren't unhealthy!

Well......... not that unhealthy............... and you're only getting one

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Hey! Stuart's desserts aren't unhealthy!

Well......... not that unhealthy............... and you're only getting one
            Normally speaking desserts are unhealthy...

Only one *pouts* but but but ...I come from another country...that must count for something...when I go back I could promote him ya know...get him internationally reckognized

*adjusts halo*
            Last edited by starlover; 08 February 2010, 03:23 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Oh but........... I was so looking forward to seeing that

ROFL! When you, Sus and I meet up in NY after my book is on the Best Seller's list, I'll think about it.
              sigpic

Comment

I needn't bother bringing any creme brulee then?

Umm... Ok, I may suspend the diet on that weekend.

I did a bit of a WoohooMeet journey trial run this weekend just gone actually. We normally go up and down to Lincs via the A1 but I decided to bring us home M1 this time. 15 miles further that way but, oh so so much quicker. 215 miles door to doo in 4 hours and 5 minutes with a 45 minute stop at services. I've never yet done it in under 4 non stop. That made me very pleased. Leeds will be about the same, plus about half an hour I think (maybe not even that) but it does depend on the time of day we end up leaving and whether Sarai minds us rolling up after 10pm on a Friday night or would prefer we roll up at 10 the next morning.
                sigpic

Comment

Wood morning, woohoos

*iz very jealous of shipmeet...and desserts*
                  sigpic

Comment

Is this where I admit I've never watched any of the Director's Series except Martin's? (Apart from Descent, but that was because I knew Martin was on it )

Bree I've heard we're in for a lot more snow and you'd be welcome to it, believe me. I don't fancy being snowed in for another two weeks, had enough last month
                    Jumble, I would gladly take your snow but I think I am about to get all I can handle tomorrow night.

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                    *blinks* Jeez Jumble, could that BE anymore guttery?

*bounces* I KNOW!!! Do you realize how excited I am for it? For my area they're saying anywhere from 6-18 inches of snow...I'm hoping for the 18! *bounces some more*

About socks...mine going missing all the time. The washing machine eats them I swear! And yes occasionally I do where socks that don't match.
                    I'm excited too but I have to drive to the big shop on Wednesday and my little car doesn't do snow

Perfectly innocent remark!I've always wanted to know exactly how the Viewfinder works, how it's used etc. What's wrong with that?
                    How many times did you have to recite that in your head before you believed it to be true?
                    *ducks and runz*

For all you Bones lovers out there...http://ow.ly/14AGg
                    LJ you are my new faveoritest person ever (sorry Eve ) I had one of the most awful, suckiest, miserable, "wish I'd never gotten out of bed" days ever and seeing t his video just washed it all away. Loved it!

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                    Socks. I solved this conundrum a few years ago - co-incidentally around the time I started watching SG-1...

The rotational force of the water-filled washing machine drum creates an unstable vortex which tears tiny holes in the space-time continuum. This results in the socks being sucked into alternate reality, where the aliens who abide there believe we are all one-legged creatures.

BTW, has anyone seen the new Aliens Love Underpants book, Aliens in Underpants Save the World? Tis exceptionally fantastic, and has the added bonus of reminding me rather a lot of Fail Safe LJ, your kids would love it As would Benjabubs!
                    See! I knew it!

Of course desserts! All that fresh cream....................
                    Jumble, I think you need to polish this

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                    Wood morning, woohoos

Me too!

Anyone interest in foods of the UK may want to check this out. I have ordered from them and was not disappointed.
                    Click Here
                    sigpic

Comment

For all you Bones lovers out there...http://ow.ly/14AGg
                      Does the fact that I've already seen this say something about my insanity, obsession, character?

Wood morning, woohoos

I must ask. What is shipmeet?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                        LJ you are my new faveoritest person ever (sorry Eve ) I had one of the most awful, suckiest, miserable, "wish I'd never gotten out of bed" days ever and seeing t his video just washed it all away. Loved it!
                        Why thank ya'! And I'm glad it gave you a laugh!

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                        Does the fact that I've already seen this say something about my insanity, obsession, character?
                        Just means you got your Bones FB update before me...
                        sigpic

Comment

Wood morning, woohoos

Me too!!

BTW desserts are always healthy *imagines herself eating an Anderson's creme brulee*
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post

I must ask. What is shipmeet?
                            I curious to know what shipmeet is as well? I'm only a little NooHoo

Comment

A shipmeet (or, I suppose in our case, they could be called Woohoomeets too ) is where a group of shippers (or woohoos) meet in real life and have some fun together! The UK shippers/woohoos have had a shipmeet before, Josiane and I had a mini-shipmeet last year, Jann, Wendy and B had a ship meet...a couple of years ago

One day, when one of us wins the lotto, we are ALL going to have a big Woohoo/shipmeet and meet each other properly and happy dance (but probably not nekkid) and watch lots of Stargate and eat lots of desserts
                              sigpic

Comment

A shipmeet (or, I suppose in our case, they could be called Woohoomeets too ) is where a group of shippers (or woohoos) meet in real life and have some fun together! The UK shippers/woohoos have had a shipmeet before, Josiane and I had a mini-shipmeet last year, Jann, Wendy and B had a ship meet...a couple of years ago

One day, when one of us wins the lotto, we are ALL going to have a big Woohoo/shipmeet and meet each other properly and happy dance (but probably not nekkid) and watch lots of Stargate and eat lots of desserts
                                I can't wait for that day!! *happy sigh*
                                you forgot the broccoli
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X