No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get the April fool thing but not the Bacon connection... unless we're talking Kevin Bacon? But I don't mind; it's just making me hungry is all.

Thanks for the clarification Claire. As much as I thought; so long as we're not interfering with the guests or the flow of the event (which we won't ). I too will be buying up a couple of photo ops on this one.

Ooops, I still need to update my sig. I managed to cram 20 minutes to make one on between nursing a poorly child again and ebaying. Getting a bit sick of the poorlys now. His temps have been 39+ for the last two days again. Think we're off to the docs tomorrow. Had enough now.

But... I will be back to party on S.H.I.P Styleee later.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
      Hey Jumble, been a while. (((HUGS & WAVES))) Hope all is going well with you. Other then being jealous of all of you going to Chevron, I am doing very well myself!
      Hey Laurie *hugs back*

Things are going ok - not that I care, because I'M SEEING MARTIN IN 9 WEEKS!!!

Chocolate covered Kevin Bacon? Thanks for putting that image in my head Cags

And I think it was very cruel of GW to rank me after two of the things I desperately want but absolutely cannot have

Sorry to hear you and Ben are still sick Hope the doc can sort you both out.

Nice anniversary card Dee

Now I need to make a big decision - do I get showered and dressed and carry on with the house-sorting, or do I open PS and see what pops out and spend the rest of the day lazing around?

Hm.......

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Chocolate covered Kevin Bacon? Thanks for putting that image in my head Cags
        Oh heck. I never thought of that but now you mention it.

*imagines all sorts fo leading men covered in chocolate*

Now I need to make a big decision - do I get showered and dressed and carry on with the house-sorting, or do I open PS and see what pops out and spend the rest of the day lazing around?

Hm.......

*snort* like that's even a decision! Go on, click the mouse. PS awaits.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          Oh heck. I never thought of that but now you mention it.

*imagines all sorts fo leading men covered in chocolate*
          It's ok, I've managed to swap it to a more desirable person covered in chocolate............ and I'd risk the cholesterol overload to.. um..... shall we say 'remove' the chocolate

*snort* like that's even a decision! Go on, click the mouse. PS awaits.
          Well alright, but I'll blame you at the end of the week when I haven't finished my todo list

Edit: Ok, compromise - I'll get showered and dressed, make some artwork, then (if I have time ) I'll do the next lot of sorting out
          Last edited by Jumble; 01 April 2013, 06:40 AM.

Comment

Happy Birthday to the S.H.I.P.!
            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Edit: Ok, compromise - I'll get showered and dressed, make some artwork, then (if I have time ) I'll do the next lot of sorting out
              Good choice!
              sigpic
              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                Good choice!
                It wood have been if I'd stuck to it I showered and dressed, then I got sidetracked into trying to fix the bedside light in the spare room - one of the girls pulled the pull-cord out awhile back - but found I couldn't figure out where the cord was supposed to be fixed on, so I decided to go to Homebase (15% of everything today) to get another unit....... couldn't find one, but did find some corner units for the bathroom (current ones don't stay horizontal so things keep sliding off, hence why there is always so much stuff on the windowsill ), the putting-up of which I have put on my todo list for tomorrow .... or, at this rate, more like Thursday

Now going to open PS and try to find some inspiration............

Don't hold your breath

Comment

Originally posted by clairec007 View Post
                  We are very please to announce that Martin Wood will be attending this years Chevron 8.0 event
                  Martin has produced and directed over 100 Stargate Sg1/Atlantis episodes as well as even acting in a few along the way

Martin was also the Director of Stargate Continuum

We will be hoping to do a few different things with Martin over the weekend including a Directors commentary and maybe even a few workshops.

Martin is very excited to be attending this years event and I am sure we can give him a big Chevron Welcome
                  Awesome news Claire!

Soooo happy for all the Woohoos who will get a chance to meet Martin. Give the man a hug from me (not that he'll remember who I am )

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                  What she said ^

Are you up for some other wonderful news? Ottawa University just called. I'm one of the four finalists for the scholarship! I'm going up to Ottawa on April 22nd for the final showdown! So much joy and stress and excitement!
                  Excellent. Congrats!

Happy B-day MOB

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

I bet you he does remember you EH-T I'm sure he's heard all about you and your stripper shoes (and if he hasn't we'll enlighten him )

Ok, so inspiration has struck, but in such a way that will take some time to convert from the images in my head to actual PS art So be patient with me. In the meantime, anybody fancy some cake?

Last edited by Jumble; 01 April 2013, 02:11 PM.

Comment

I bet you he does remember you EH-T I'm sure he's all about you and your stripper shoes (and if he hasn't we'll enlighten him )

Ok, so inspiration has struck, but in such a way that will take some time to convert from the images in my head to actual PS art So be patient with me. In the meantime, anybody fancy some cake?

Yummy - could you exchange those for M&M Peanuts please!

That title of Bacon Cheeseburger is starting to sound very tasty - getting hungry!
                      sigpic

Comment

I'll go for peanut M&Ms too. If you could sneak a couple of Reece's peanut butter cups on there too, I'll be happy.
                        sigpic

Comment

*runz nekkid in celebration of S.H.I.P*
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh FCOL! Now the background's gone silly too

Comment

Oh FCOL! Now the background's gone silly too
                              LOL! I think it's funny. At least the whole site isn't that wretched pink color they had a few years ago. *shudders*
                              sigpic

Comment

Nothing could be worse than that But this one is really hard on the eyes

Comment

Working...
                                X