No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sigh* My Saturdays used to be lovely and lazy. Now they're freakishly busy. I blame the children!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Laurie, isn't that what we call Dutch crunch?

*huggles Estrela* Don't worry, we'll definitely give him plenty of WooHooness

*huggles you back*
      I knew you wouldn't let me down.
      Of course I should have also mentioned that I'm respectfully requesting *only because demanding's not nice* that you report EVERYTHING so folks like me can live vicariously through the lucky Woohoos that will get the chance to see him.

So far, I've removed two black binbags of stuff from my chest of drawers, a load of books to take to the hospital, and have put two shelf-fulls of old VCR tapes in the bin. I've also moved everything off the surfaces and unplugged all the electrical stuff ready to start moving the furniture around - I've just stopped for another cup of coffee...............
      You're making me tired. *looks lazily towards her own messy domicile* I wish I had the energy to do the same around here. How can I clone your energy?

*wishes more laziness filled weekends towards lj* Been there and done that. You have my sympathies.
      sigpic

Comment

*runz through nekkid*
        sigpic

Comment

I managed to clear out the chest of drawers in the guest room/office. All bagged up and needs to be taken to charity. We're going to get rid of the chest too. I've got a sofa hide-a-bed in there now, a desk, and a bookshelf. When we get rid of the chest, we can re-arrange it into a more usable configuration so that when my mother-in-law or others come to visit we have a proper guest room.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
            Laurie, isn't that what we call Dutch crunch?

*huggles you back*
            Of course I should have also mentioned that I'm respectfully requesting *only because demanding's not nice* that you report EVERYTHING so folks like me can live vicariously through the lucky Woohoos that will get the chance to see him.
            Oh, I'm pretty sure you'll hear all about ad infinitum for the following few months

You're making me tired. *looks lazily towards her own messy domicile* I wish I had the energy to do the same around here. How can I clone your energy?
            It's all part of my plan to be more active and get myself fitter, because a lot of last year was horrible and I comfort ate myself very fat and unfit

I've cleaned absolutely everything in my bedroom and rearranged the furniture - and I'm absolutely whacked! I'll probably need a duvet day tomorrow to recover But that's good, because then I'll know if I like the new arrangement I can now walk all around my bed, which was the object of the exercise (it used to be against the wall, which made it very difficult to make it, and I couldn't reach the curtain pull either, so my curtains were always closed ) - all I have left to do is put the curtains back up. Yes, I even washed the curtains

Comment

OMG! far too much activity for me for one day Jumble! I did change the sheets and swept the house and cleaned the kitchen, but I haven't taken down the curtains to wash them (yes, they need it!) and haven't done the rearranging yet.
              sigpic

Comment

washing curtains? Moving furniture? Sounds far too energetic for me.

Then again I was in bed at 9.30 last night and slept through 13 hours (along with Benjabubs who seems also in need of a good rest). I managed a whole day today without needing to nap, which is the first time in a month for me. I'm off to the land of nod again soon and hoping this might mean I don't notice the loss of the hour tonight.

As for reporting on Chevron... I will be taking my video camera and laptop so will try and film everything and try and edit and upload as we go.
                sigpic

Comment

Wow! Busy day Jumble!

I'd need to do the same in my room (especially since I'm moving out in five months, and I'll be stressing about so many other things this summer!) but I just came back from work, and I'm too tired to move from my chair. (And to say I slept 11 hours last night... those kids just drain all your energy sometimes!)

Originally posted by Estrela View Post

*huggles you back*
                  I'll second that demand request.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                  As for reporting on Chevron... I will be taking my video camera and laptop so will try and film everything and try and edit and upload as we go.
                  Yay! *dances*
                  sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                    OMG! far too much activity for me for one day Jumble! I did change the sheets and swept the house and cleaned the kitchen, but I haven't taken down the curtains to wash them (yes, they need it!) and haven't done the rearranging yet.
                    It was a case of, having started the job I had to keep going until it was done. I'm calling it Spring cleaning, because we are not allowed to mention that other word on a Saturday, right?

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    washing curtains? Moving furniture? Sounds far too energetic for me.

Then again I was in bed at 9.30 last night and slept through 13 hours (along with Benjabubs who seems also in need of a good rest). I managed a whole day today without needing to nap, which is the first time in a month for me. I'm off to the land of nod again soon and hoping this might mean I don't notice the loss of the hour tonight.
                    Sounds like you're both in need of a good rest. So be lazy this week and recharge your batteries

Er.......... no you won't! Filming is not allowed during the talks - only still photographs I was trying to figure how to get our meetings with Martin on film, but I'm not sure if we can do that either I'd love to give you my camera so you could film my photoshoot, but like I said, not sure if we'll get away with it

Comment

what about smart phone video?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                        what about smart phone video?
                        Phones have to be turned off during talks. If they catch anyone filming they kick them out. Whether we can use them during photoshoots/auto sessions I don't know. I can't remember if at Chevron 7.8 they made us hand over our bags like they do at GABIT events - I don't think they did

Comment

I meant during the photo shoot. I do understand about no filming at all during the talks.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                            Er.......... no you won't! Filming is not allowed during the talks - only still photographs I was trying to figure how to get our meetings with Martin on film, but I'm not sure if we can do that either I'd love to give you my camera so you could film my photoshoot, but like I said, not sure if we'll get away with it
                            Ah I wasn't talking about filming the talks... or even the guests for that matter. When I said "film everything" I mean everthing Woohooish.... i.e. the Woohoos having a woohootastic time. It's a given we can't film the talks, I wouldn't even try.
                            We didn't hand over bags at the autos at 7.8 and we took a bunch of pictures while in the queues (those ones with John were while we were queuing for autos I think). Didn't think to video anything at 7.8 so don't know where we'd stand on that but it will be in the welcome pack rules I am sure. I'll film everything I can within the rules.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ah, I thought we didn't have our stuff taken away So maybe we can get some video of WooHoo encounters with Martin if we ask him first?

Remind me, who bought our tickets? Josi wasn't it?

Comment

I did
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X