No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope you all have a wonderful Easter or a lovely Passover!
    sigpic

Comment

we had a very nice afternoon with the family over at my daughter's house. Maeryn is totally in love with the doll I got her for her birthday. We had a yummy ham, cheesy roasted/slightly mashed potatoes, and I brought green beans made with diced sauteed onions and bacon. There was carrot cake for dessert. After the meal, the two youngest went out to hunt eggs.

There's a storm moving in. The thunder is rumbling. Just go ahead and rain already! Please. I'm so achy and my head feels like a balloon right now.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
        Booking photos is the first thing to do when it's open. Trust me.
        Is that in case they run out? Because if that's the case I'd really rather get them beforehand.

As it's gone midnight, and I probably won't be up very early tomorrow ............

Comment

Happy Easter Woohoos!

Just had a wonderful evening with my uncle, aunt and cousin and her husband. Got to tell them about Uni and they were thrilled for me. I hadn't seen my cousin in months so I had a wonderful time tonight. I'm all partied out.

Luckily, it's not yet April 1st over here. I need to sleep first.

I wish you all an early Shippy Anniversary anyway! I shall do a proper colourful post when typing is easier ... (I made a gazillion mistakes just writing this...).

EDIT: What's with the new rank? I'm a Bacon Cheeseburger. What even...?
          sigpic
          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

WooHood!

*shimmies*
            Nekkid.

No inspiration whatsoever

EDIT: Hmmmm... bacon.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hi everyone

Jumble don't worry they won't sell out of photos at Chevron, you will be able to buy them up to 10 min before the photo shoot starts. But always nice to get them as early as you can once the registration desk opens at Chevron.

Sadly no video's allowed as you rightly mentioned, Martin will be kept busy re thight schedule, but he will have some spare time during the day.

Alas no photos allowed during signings, (hence none of me sitting with Amanda) and the photos you all took of each other and John were "allowed" as you were not trying to photo any of the guests, but normally this is not allowed as well. There will be loads of ops to take photos of Martin on stage, intro on Friday, talk(s), group talks etc...can't wait to see what they will be doing re the workshops...the whole weekend will be awesome.

They normally have a guest encounter as well i.e 9 attendees with guest for 40-45 minutes, worth paying the money...and will need to see how much this will go for.

Wishing you all a happy Monday!!

ps was going to start the note that Martin had cancelled, but realised I could not be that mean to you all and therefore no 1st April joke from me xx
              sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

Happy S.H.I.P. day!!!!! Happy Birthday Jenn!!!

sigpic
                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Clairec007 - good thing you didn't start that April fools joke - you would have caused great psychological damage among many of the WooHoos!

Happy Birthday Jenn

And I'm curious - are we celebrating National Bacon Day or something????
                  sigpic

Comment

@ Claire So glad you didn't say that because I've only just got up and that wood not have been funny

Good that they won't run out of photo/auto ops, but I think I may just get mine in advance anyway, just to be sure

Sounds like you had a great time Jakie, and congrats again on Uni - so excited for you!

I hope MoB will pop in at some point so we can say a proper ....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENN!!!

I've no idea what the rankings are about - chocolate covered bacon??

Comment

Hey Jumble, been a while. (((HUGS & WAVES))) Hope all is going well with you. Other then being jealous of all of you going to Chevron, I am doing very well myself!
                      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          Hey Jumble, been a while. (((HUGS & WAVES))) Hope all is going well with you. Other then being jealous of all of you going to Chevron, I am doing very well myself!
                          Same here!

*sigh*
                          sigpic

Comment

April Fool's joke = Happy Bacon Day!
                            sigpic

Comment

Mmmmmm...bacon!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                April Fool's joke = Happy Bacon Day!
                                Right. Should have realized that. I never think about April Fool's. I have other things to celebrate.

Happy 5th Anniversary Woohoos!
                                sigpic
                                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Working...
                                X