The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    I think we should introduce him to broccoli and vino Then we can bundle him into the back of the Hippy van and show him what a WooHoo party is all about

He really can't read the small print, right?
    That's right. The small text is especially hidden from any lurky eyes. We can plan all sorts of crazy wild woohoo things and nobody will ever know.

Oh, I totally misread the text on your card LJ I blame the weird background, it's messing with my eyes
    Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
    Now that I look at it, it does seem to say "mocking and togetherness," which is also true.

ETA: It's the font, btw. It really does say FLOCKING
    Well I misread it at first. I didn't think it said mocking though. I got the F part... Freudwouldhaveafieldday
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      That's right. The small text is especially hidden from any lurky eyes. We can plan all sorts of crazy wild woohoo things and nobody will ever know.

Well I misread it at first. I didn't think it said mocking though. I got the F part... Freudwouldhaveafieldday

You just ickybahed my arty!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
        I think I'm done being happy for you guys, down to being just jelous
        Just remember guys, kidnapping Martin is not cool!
        It's not? But...... why did you think we worked so hard to get him over here?

Looking forward to tomorrows arties - though it's already tomorrow here.
        It's almost tomorrow here too - three more pieces to go

That's what I thought

Yep, me too

You just ickybahed my arty!
        She did, didn't she? And she wonders why she's known as The Ickybah WooHoo

Comment

You know, if I time it just right, I'll get this stuff finished just in time for my 69

Comment

I'm the Ickybah Woohoo?

She did, didn't she? And she wonders why she's known as The Ickybah WooHoo
            You know, if I time it just right, I'll get this stuff finished just in time for my 69
            M'lud, ladies and gentlemen of the jury. I rest my case.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm the Ickybah Woohoo?

*facepalm* Well, if two of you ickied it up, I probably should have rethought the font.
              sigpic

Comment

I think the font was just fine, LJ. I think you just have to accept that, when you're dealing with a certain brand of audience, you might expect them to *cough* deliberately misread.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm the Ickybah Woohoo?

Huh? What? How is timing a 69 just right even remotely ickybah?

Which reminds me, where is Nad ?

*facepalm* Well, if two of you ickied it up, I probably should have rethought the font.
                  No, it's fine - it's just the influence of The Handy (Ickybah) WooHoo I'm sure everyone else will see it perfectly well

Comment

Huh? What? How is timing a 69 just right even remotely ickybah?
                    Well it wood be if I'd quoted the blasted thing properly.

Backfired joke.

Which reminds me, where is Nad ?
                    Somewhere being Icky no doubt. Or check under the bus. Always check under the bus.

No, it's fine - it's just the influence of The Handy (Ickybah) WooHoo I'm sure everyone else will see it perfectly well

I see I see. I always get the blame. Little innocent me who is pure as the driven snow. Delicate little flower of innocence that I am. I'll take the fall for you salaciously minded folk who've corrupted me over the last few years.

*slinks into corner with cuppa char*
                    sigpic

Comment

Good evening folks!

Happy Birthday MoB!

series of 8 Martin arties? Can't wait!

I note that the usual levels of ickybah prevail...
                      sigpic

Comment

That's all

I'm finding it a bit odd that the brightest sig and avi on the thread is not mine It's very confusing

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                          Good evening folks!

Happy Birthday MoB!

series of 8 Martin arties? Can't wait!

I note that the usual levels of ickybah prevail...
                          No, a series of *counts* 12 S.H.I.P. arties - no Martin in sight...... so far

Comment

*sulks*

No. I'm not talking to you until you apologise for pointing out to the world my ickybahness accusing me of being naughty.

Uh, yeah I did deliberately Jumblify my sig. I figure I'm going to have it for a couple of months, I may as well stand out from the crowd.
                            sigpic

Comment

And you realise I am only replying when you post so I can keep up and we could reach out 69 together.
                              sigpic

Comment

a noble ambition
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X