X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Thank you

I always thought it was just an 'LJ' thing
    But but but!!! Nad started the nekkid running! I just...um...perfected it? Perpetuated it? Started obsessively doing it all the time?
    sigpic

Comment

*waves*

Someone here promised me cake...

And I brought brocolli.
      sigpic
      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
        But but but!!! Nad started the nekkid running! I just...um...perfected it? Perpetuated it? Started obsessively doing it all the time?
        All of the above

Of course, you're absolutely right - Nad started it and then sat back and let you take the blame

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
        *waves*

And I brought brocolli.
        Welcome JW *hugs*

Help yourself..........

Comment

Too bad about the PNW features.

Oh, the nekkidness most definitely is an LJ thing!

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
          Did not!
          I woodn't.

*waves*

And I brought brocolli.
          You had me at broccoli.

*waves*

My space button isn't working properly. Might be even more annoying than the lousy S button.

No. It's not time for a new laptop. It's not!
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Yeah, pretty miffed about that, tbh

It might be now, but you planted the seed

Did not!
            Did!

I woodn't.
            Wood!

You had me at broccoli.

*waves*
            You're just sooooo easy

My space button isn't working properly. Might be even more annoying than the lousy S button.
            My brain definitely isn't working today - for a second there I thought "Space button? She has a button to send her into space??" Then I realised - darn!

I think it might be, but only if you can afford it after you've bought your ticket to the UK in August

Comment

Yeah, pretty miffed about that, tbh
              I can imagine. It's such a big part of why some of us buy the DVD's!

It might be now, but you planted the seed
              That depends one one's POV really...

Did!

Wood!
              Child.
              *sticks out tongue*
              *blows raspberry*

You're just sooooo easy
              Am not

My brain definitely isn't working today - for a second there I thought "Space button? She has a button to send her into space??" Then I realised - darn!

I think it might be, but only if you can afford it after you've bought your ticket to the UK in August

That wood be cool.

And oooh!
              What's in August?

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Funny.
                After re-reading Jumble's Story, I somewhat feel like John Lennon.

*sings*
                ''You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one...''

sigpic

Comment

I can imagine. It's such a big part of why some of us buy the DVD's!
                  It is. Just imagine, if there hadn't been commentaries and great bts stuff on the SG1 dvds we might never have known about Martin Doesn't bear thinking about!

That depends one one's POV really...
                  As everything does

Child.
                  *sticks out tongue*
                  *blows raspberry*
                  "Mom! Mom! Nad poked her tongue at me and blew a raspberry!

Am not
                  Are!

That wood be cool.
                  It wood

*thinks*

On the other hand, wood it be fair or kind to allow you to spread the ickybah throughout the entire universe?

And oooh!
                  What's in August?

I think there's something going on at Anderson's - somebody's birthday or something?

I have now finished sorting out the wanted and unwanted stuff from my bedroom - I've been really ruthless I just hope that once it's all gone to the dump I don't discover next week/month that I really should have kept some of it because suddenly, after several years, I have found a use for something I've thrown out and can't get another one and absolutely NOTHING else will do

This is the fear that usually prevents me from throwing anything away

Comment

Funny.
                    After re-reading Jumble's Story, I somewhat feel like John Lennon.

*sings*
                    ''You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one...''

Good thing you're not the only one, otherwise you'd have been talking to yourself here for the last 4+ years

Comment

Welcome JW *hugs*

Help yourself..........

Oh that's fantastic *nham, nham*

Did not!
                      I woodn't.

You had me at broccoli.

*waves*

I seem to have that effect on people. And on broccoli., which I actually like.

I'm in denial regarding my own. No missing keys so far.

Running nekkid? I like this thread more and more....

PNW dvds have arrived, and of course I went straight to the Special Features ......

All I can say is - disappointing

Spoiler:
                      One very brief bts clip of Martin, one featurette that we've already seen (but obviously in much better quality, so good for capping ), and no commentaries

*sigh*

I need cake.......

[IMG]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/Party%20food%20and%20drink/Broccolicakes.jpgriginal[/center]

I'm completely out of context but I realise DVDs have less and less extras. No extras on the SG-1 DVDs and no Martin...hard to imagine.

And that thing with broccoli looks amazing.
                      sigpic
                      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Oh that's fantastic *nham, nham*
                        Ha! You took the bait - that cake was laced with an (otherwise harmless ) opiate that sneaks into your brain and convinces you that you must revisit this thread as often as possible! Mwahahaaaaaa!!!

I seem to have that effect on people. And on broccoli., which I actually like.

I'm in denial regarding my own. No missing keys so far.
                        I've recently had my laptop re-formatted and cleaned - it's amazing how different the keyboard feels now that all the toast crumbs have gone

Running nekkid? I like this thread more and more....
                        Hahaaaa! See? It's working

I'm completely out of context but I realise DVDs have less and less extras. No extras on the SG-1 DVDs and no Martin...hard to imagine.
                        It does seem that way - even the last season of Sanctuary had a lot less bts, and hardly any commentaries I realise that time is money and Martin is always very busy, but it really is disappointing when there is so little footage of him How am I supposed to keep my vids different and fresh if I don't get new stuff?

And that thing with broccoli looks amazing.
                        Broccoli Muffins! That's an actual recipe, snurched from google

Comment

Love the story of the S.H.I.P.! I feel, in the interests of history and nostalgia and stuff, that I should dig out and blow the dust off the Shiptionary... if it even still exists...

*fails to remember the web address*
                          *googles*

Oh look, it does!

Wow. That's, um, quite the blast from the past

Oh my goodness, the MOP website is still there too! And, even more pertinent, the S.H.I.P one as well!

*feels old*
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Ha! You took the bait - that cake was laced with an (otherwise harmless ) opiate that sneaks into your brain and convinces you that you must revisit this thread as often as possible! Mwahahaaaaaa!!!

I've recently had my laptop re-formatted and cleaned - it's amazing how different the keyboard feels now that all the toast crumbs have gone

Hahaaaa! See? It's working

It does seem that way - even the last season of Sanctuary had a lot less bts, and hardly any commentaries I realise that time is money and Martin is always very busy, but it really is disappointing when there is so little footage of him How am I supposed to keep my vids different and fresh if I don't get new stuff?

Broccoli Muffins! That's an actual recipe, snurched from google
                            PNW dvds have arrived, and of course I went straight to the Special Features ......

All I can say is - disappointing

Spoiler:
                            One very brief bts clip of Martin, one featurette that we've already seen (but obviously in much better quality, so good for capping ), and no commentaries

*sigh*

I need cake.......

Very disappointing about the PNW DVDs. Really, the only reason for me to buy the DVDs is the extras. Sad there will be virtually no Martin, no Amanda (who directed some episodes) and no Gillian. I found Gillian's commentary in Sanctuary to be very good.

I wonder if TPTB had known season 4 would be the last for Sanctuary if they would have made more of an effort to do commentaries.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              Love the story of the S.H.I.P.! I feel, in the interests of history and nostalgia and stuff, that I should dig out and blow the dust off the Shiptionary... if it even still exists...

*fails to remember the web address*
                              *googles*

Oh look, it does!

Wow. That's, um, quite the blast from the past

Oh my goodness, the MOP website is still there too! And, even more pertinent, the S.H.I.P one as well!

*feels old*
                              Aw MOP! *feelz warm and fuzzy*
                              sigpic

Comment

One day late but since the party is still going...

Happy Birthday S.H.I.P.

WOOHOO

All the arties were awesome girls! Especially loved the history of S.H.I.P. Jumble!
                                Last edited by starlover; 02 April 2013, 10:27 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X